A553B0E0-1488-407A-91BC-960FD525F717.jpeg
699F96B4-D3DE-4E87-AF4D-6482C8F5228F.jpeg
E7A2C11D-1691-47FB-A1F6-AB522E6EC914.jpeg
D1C674E1-72D5-4D1D-899A-31F27C6AAB10.jpeg
11F23582-3A21-4454-B9A0-5F53175B4CCE.jpeg
135B8354-4601-49CF-9ED7-BE8C22772960.jpeg
46F62682-08C3-45A1-BCE0-19BF9DD6BFB8.jpeg
B5C06488-2604-4ECA-8272-4F7426923986.jpeg

My basement home gym setup contribution. I'm thinking about building a deadlift platform AFTER I paint this floor. I've beat it up through the years.
Your set up is SICK man

Miss working on heavy bags and the speed bag 😔

My damn rope broke today with 4min left too smh

GNC is buy one get one 50% by me on all their house brand stuff right now. Might be worth checking if you guys need to protein or whatever.

their isolate is good stuff. Been sipping shakes since I’m cutting.
their precision stuff is really good. I got the bcaa. I cant remember the flavor (ome I wouldnt normally get) and it was fantastic

Just heard that they are not considering opening gyms any time soon, due to the health risks involved. Stores and eatery's will be first, gyms last on the list. Noticing some of the people I saw at the gyms, suddenly becoming unswole...atrophy setting in, especially those who never took their fitness seriously, only concentrating on the so called big 3. :wow::lol:

Folks definitely gonna have to get more creative if there's a prolonged closure of gyms. That means fitness equipment is going to stay stupid expensive.

I've read sprinting is one of the best ways to maintain strength. Might start hitting up some empty tracks. Or finding some big staircases at stadiums.

seen one of the bodybuilding pros from the gym at the grocery store, felt bad for her. She’s making no money cause she can’t train anyone and everyone is putting up free programs online so it’s not like she can charge.

she’s about to work at amazon, what a trash year for her.

damn just checked titans site, i didnt know you could get a rack for basically 200 bucks. they even have rack bench combos for under 400.
I dont know what type of rack I need. i mean most that will go on is maybe 400 for squat and 300 for rack pulls other than that im not doing eddie hall weight. I think its a matter of if i want the plate holders or not.
I would really want something with the pulley system, but ive beenreading reviews those never last or aren't that great

damn just checked titans site, i didnt know you could get a rack for basically 200 bucks. they even have rack bench combos for under 400.
I dont know what type of rack I need. i mean most that will go on is maybe 400 for squat and 300 for rack pulls other than that im not doing eddie hall weight. I think its a matter of if i want the plate holders or not.
I would really want something with the pulley system, but ive beenreading reviews those never last or aren't that great

Paid $150 for mine a year ago. You don't need much. Any rack will do TBH unless you have very specific needs. I don't really trust the attachable plate loaded pulley systems either. Better off to get a stand alone one or a functional trainer (more money for FT's).

productimg

If you can get your hands on a rack, dumbell set and barbell set you'll be in good shape to get started.

God ****ing dammit.

Just got an email that my Gold's is shutting down permanently... Despite being in a decently-sized metro, that only leaves Lifetime and Planet Fitness (not an option for my style of lifting) in my area. I've looked for PL gyms, but there's nothing within 20-30 minutes and I'm not spending another hour+ in the car after work just to get to/from the gym.

I visited Lifetime with my girl and we both liked it, but even with their deals (and the guy here who was offering referral codes), it was more than twice what the Gold's cost and we knew we weren't going to use the extra amenities to help justify paying twice as much... We pretty much lift right after work, go home, eat, shower, and sleep. I don't need tennis courts, massages, pools, snack bars, etc.

I got some bands and have a set of 25 lb dbs, but honestly haven't done **** the last month and Gold's closing is making me feel even worse. I live in an apartment, so a home gym is out of the question.

F***K CORONA. That's all.

Pretty sweet deal on MyProtein.com right now. I got 11lbs of protein for $55, not too shabby.

Use my referral to get an additional 30% off vs the 25% Right now.

Lifetime is nice af I would def go there if someone wanted to pay for my membership :lol:

I inquired about signing up so every now and then ill get a day or even a week pass in my email

I wonder if my gym is gonna charge for this month, they charge your account the 25th.. it’s a private heath club type place not a chain..hmm

Tried to restart P90X this week and **** was so boring I couldn't make it past the 3rd day. I've done it a few times years ago and always thought it was a decent workout but man it was so boring and felt way too easy. :lol:

Losing my mind right now without a rack and barbell. Really wish I pulled the trigger on RepFitness before, although it wouldn't have shipped until the end of next month. If we don't hear anything about gyms opening up, I'm getting equipment next time it's available on RepFitness. Had enough of this ****. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom