STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Which of these bars would you guys recommend for powerlifting?

Regarding weights, which of these would you go with for powerlifting? I was leaning rubber coated or equalizer. The other weights they have are pricier and don't really know if it's worth it for a home gym.

I'd like the Rogue Ohio bar but it's not in stock and if I get a rack from RepFitness, I was planning to get everything from there to save on shipping. Considering pulling the trigger this week if their lead times remain around next month. Appreciate it.

just found out the crossfit box i used to go to won’t be reopening :smh:

....gonna hit up the owner and see if he wants to off load some equipment for for cheap. i don’t really ha e room for it, but **** it :lol:

Regarding weights, which of these would you go with for powerlifting? I was leaning rubber coated or equalizer. The other weights they have are pricier and don't really know if it's worth it for a home gym.

I'd like the Rogue Ohio bar but it's not in stock and if I get a rack from RepFitness, I was planning to get everything from there to save on shipping. Considering pulling the trigger this week if their lead times remain around next month. Appreciate it.

thats exactly why I went with rep on the barbell because I got everything else from them. I got the power speed bar and it’s just as good as the Ohio power bar. The knurling is nice, it doesn’t tear up my hands at all but it’s grippy.

I got the cheap plates except the 25’s I have are equilizers because they didn’t have regular 25s when I ordered. I really see no reason to spend money on the equilizer unless you need holes in your plates for some reason.

I’d never get the coated plates, just don’t see the point.

I’m super happy with their products, especially for the price.

these prices seem good anytime familiar woth torque
this was one of the best deals I've seen for plates and bar cuz they come with the squat rack packages.
just couldn't find reviews

this was one of the best deals I've seen for plates and bar cuz they come with the squat rack packages.
just couldn't find reviews

I’ve used their stuff at anytime fitness back in the day. Racks are nice, barbells aren’t my favorite.

I’ve used their stuff at anytime fitness back in the day. Racks are nice, barbells aren’t my favorite.
best deal I saw was the no bolts required rack that came with plate holder and pull up bar. comes with the barbell and 180lbs of plates for 2226.
I like this cahe more because I'm still not the most confident squatting and I can bench and do other things

Screenshot_20200406-052323_Chrome.jpg

couple of people on market place near me have dumbbell sets for sale. do you guys think $2 a lb for hex Full metal dumbbells is a good price or is that too much?

can’t speak on the bar but for the plates I’d just get the cheapest option out of the 3

best deal I saw was the no bolts required rack that came with plate holder and pull up bar. comes with the barbell and 180lbs of plates for 2226.
I like this cahe more because I'm still not the most confident squatting and I can bench and do other things

Screenshot_20200406-052323_Chrome.jpg

that’s the rack all the gyms had. It’s a nice study rack. I’d take that over mine any day. I just don’t have the room and a low ceiling for a rack like that.

225 for reps challenge? Those who have a bench?

I was thinking why we ain’t got some shirts or a tank top?

Last edited:
Got a chick that slid 50’s and 15’s in the duffle out her building gym

we lit lol not very heavy just gonna do high rep circuits

Back
Top Bottom