STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i really need to do cardio. my weights been stagnant and body still looks decent for almost 3 weeks no cardio and adjusted workouts. been keeping carbs low. but the more u homethe more bored you are. and reaching for the wheat thins and gold fish too easy

Missing the gym like crazy. Haven't worked out in a month now. Even my secret gym closed lol. Dudes snitched.

Tried doing some body weight stuff at home. Hated every second. Did one session and deaded that.

But I'm hella tied of not doing anything. I want some dumbbells but havent seen any cheap ones in a nice range. So just copped 4 new bands, and a jump rope. Saw people doing band work with the circle one, the bands I currently had all had handles, so movements are limited. With the circle bands I just got, I watched some of vids on people squaring and deadlifting. So I'm more excited for that. Gonna try to get it in at home again. Need the gains.

Any other suggestions you guys have, I'm all ears.
It's bad out here.

Haven't felt this flat in forever. And now they shut down the damn parks in NYC...

Just paid 100 for some stupid *** band set on amazon :lol: :sick:

Anybody able to order a doorway pull up bar from Amazon? There's a bunch available but they're all giving me a delivery error. I've tried use multiple addresses and even an Amazon hub but no dice.

purchased my FINAL gym equipment.

1 pair of 25kg (55lb) eleiko calibrated plates.
wanted the rogue ones to match my other plates but they're all sold out and I needed another pair ASAP for my deadlifts. Now I can put a total of 525 on the bar.

total was $363 :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:... that ******* shipping be killing me bruh. But thats it. im finished. thanks for tuning into my home gym journey

giphy.gif

i really need to do cardio. my weights been stagnant and body still looks decent for almost 3 weeks no cardio and adjusted workouts. been keeping carbs low. but the more u homethe more bored you are. and reaching for the wheat thins and gold fish too easy

Throw em out or give away.

I know it might be wasteful.

Anybody able to order a doorway pull up bar from Amazon? There's a bunch available but they're all giving me a delivery error. I've tried use multiple addresses and even an Amazon hub but no dice.
I've had one for a few years. Are there any stores like Big 5 (NW area small sporting good store) in your area still open? Also places like TJ Maxx, Ross, Marshals sometimes have random workout stuff if any of those are open.

What websites do you guys use to buy some dumbbells? I've been trying amazon and been having multiple issues with them. I order from 25lb dumbbells from Performbetter but everything is sold out now and seems like they raised their price.

I'm looking to purchase 20lb, 30lb, and 35lb dumbbells.

I've had one for a few years. Are there any stores like Big 5 (NW area small sporting good store) in your area still open? Also places like TJ Maxx, Ross, Marshals sometimes have random workout stuff if any of those are open.

I'll have to check those out, thanks. I just realized maybe even Target may have something, I'll have to check them out too.

Missing the gym like crazy. Haven't worked out in a month now. Even my secret gym closed lol. Dudes snitched.

Tried doing some body weight stuff at home. Hated every second. Did one session and deaded that.

But I'm hella tied of not doing anything. I want some dumbbells but havent seen any cheap ones in a nice range. So just copped 4 new bands, and a jump rope. Saw people doing band work with the circle one, the bands I currently had all had handles, so movements are limited. With the circle bands I just got, I watched some of vids on people squaring and deadlifting. So I'm more excited for that. Gonna try to get it in at home again. Need the gains.

Any other suggestions you guys have, I'm all ears.
Get a sandbag. Fill up if you got a beach nearby or just cop some from home depot. Def moving some weight there.

What websites do you guys use to buy some dumbbells? I've been trying amazon and been having multiple issues with them. I order from 25lb dumbbells from Performbetter but everything is sold out now and seems like they raised their price.

I'm looking to purchase 20lb, 30lb, and 35lb dumbbells.
Nowhere really at the moment, but looks like some places may start stocking up next week.

Anyone hace a foldable bench? I saw one on instagram from those funky untrustworthy sites. Thing is I've bought stuff before from those janky sites and I always get what I order so maybe I'll just pull the trigger.

Nowhere really at the moment, but looks like some places may start stocking up next week.

Thanks! should be available by 4/7 I'll def be sniping for them and it's in my price range.

Do you have any suggestions for some mats and a bench?

Welp i reached my point.. You take for granted the ease of weights everywhere. As everyone in here knows. Word to everyone with space built or using an existing home gym..

Only thing ive done in the last 13 days:
3 mile run, resistance band stuff..

Today i start my home series..

Todays log workout

Push ups
15 push
20 push

Squats
Resistance band stuff

Deadlifts

20 min yoga session

Finally stopped *****ing about not having access to the gym anymore and just did a tough workout at home. :lol:

All super sets, 4 sets of each workout, reps somewhere between 10-30 based on workout.

Equipment: some Dumbells and weighted vest

DB and weighted vest calf raises, DB shoulder press
DB Bulgarian split squats, DB lateral raise
Pistol squat, DB front raise
DB squat, DB row
DB Upright row, DB rear belt flys
DB single leg RDL, DB flys
DB curls, weighted vest standard and decline pushups
DB triceps, weighted vest wide and diamond pushups
DB triceps, ab wheel
Bicycle abs, plank

**** took like 2 hours so I'll probably break it into 2 workouts but felt good.

Check out @asmanyreviewsaspossible on IG. He usually posts good deals online.

If/when this sh*t blows over, the craiglist market is gonna be flooded with equipment from people selling their stuff off in favor of returning to their gyms on the cheap. Gonna eat :nthat:
I live in an apt currently. Will be moving into a house after March 2021. If I had a house period, i'd be home gym 100 percent. Save some much time.

Only thing i'd really trip about would be not having access to a sauna.

Throw em out or give away.

I know it might be wasteful.
I have a toddler at home i buy em for her. and she likes to feed me and my wife. She doesn't eat unless we're sitting down eating with her.
she doesn't eat sweets tho only fruit but not a lot. she doesn't like baked sweets at all, wont drink juice only water and milk. so we stick with goldfish and crackers the only "unhealthy" thing we give her. straight whole food for her
Mans talking bout bad food decisions with wheat thins and goldfish, you’d die if you ate like me fam
lol trust me man, I can throw down. I use to do eating challenges in my city. won a wing eating one before and had a full day of meals prior.
use to buy 2 chipotle burritos post work out. dont get me wrong i use to be on my fatboy ish

purchased my FINAL gym equipment.

1 pair of 25kg (55lb) eleiko calibrated plates.
wanted the rogue ones to match my other plates but they're all sold out and I needed another pair ASAP for my deadlifts. Now I can put a total of 525 on the bar.

total was $363 :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:... that ****ing shipping be killing me bruh. But thats it. im finished. thanks for tuning into my home gym journey

giphy.gif

Rogue has a couple of those 25kg still in stock. Not sure if you looking for steel, but these are bumpers. They had a full set for sale last night.

Rogue has a couple of those 25kg still in stock. Not sure if you looking for steel, but these are bumpers. They had a full set for sale last night.

thanks but I was looking for the steel plates. Still appreciate it though fam

Back
Top Bottom