STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Can't lift at my boys gym today, but Yesterday did 20 min jump rope 60 secs jump 30 secs rest shout out to ahat ahat . I dont think I ever in my life jump roped that long. and doing it outside yesterday was perfect because it was nice and warm good sweat.
Did resistance band bis and tris. wasn't bad, ima try a good chest workout with them today. may jump rope again. I dont like running in my neighborhood area. its all hills and as good as I know that would be for me. im not at that level yet where i can run consistently

Damnnnn dude. $145 dollars for one mat?

You ballin ballin.

Idk where you live but you can do online pickup at Tractor Supply

i looked up tractor supply. they were sold out locally. with shipping tractor supply is $120.

so I guess I overpaid by like $25 lol

Anyone have a good full body mobility routine they can share. My hips are tight on squats and I feel my shoulders tight when I do snatches.

Been having some great workouts in this lockdown. I have almost 200lbs set of adjustable dumbbells, the cheap ones but they get the job done. Bought an indoor trainer for my road bike so I've been killing cardio. Started doing yoga everyday and my body is loving it. By the time all this is done I'll probably come out in the best shape of my life.

Let's get it boys! How ever we can!

If you support a racist you’re racist. That’s how it works.

“I really like hitler, just don’t like his politics”

edit, wrong thread. :lol:

Last edited:
Oh its lit
20200329_140837.jpg

Whole lot of skipping, body weight stuff, shadow boxing, band work, and using the reflex ball.

Been throwing combos using the resistance band. Hands are moooving

What is that?

I keep seeing ads for that PRX system that hooks up to your walls, it's a bit pricey but squat rack that can hold 500 + bench, plate rack that hooks up to the wall. i think the full system cost about 3500$ would that be worth it, or would it just be better to get something from rogue or others and get the individual squat racks.

I keep seeing ads for that PRX system that hooks up to your walls, it's a bit pricey but squat rack that can hold 500 + bench, plate rack that hooks up to the wall. i think the full system cost about 3500$ would that be worth it, or would it just be better to get something from rogue or others and get the individual squat racks.

It really depends on your wants and needs.

Does this rack fold up into the wall? It is also as strong as the studs you attach to.

My only thing with these is you have to buy separate spotter arms. You have less options in terms of pins for bands. For $3500 I think you could get a really good rack with all the bells and whistles.

I wanted the PRX rack for the longest just because how it folds and doesn't take up extra space in my garage. The look solid but not pulling the trigger at this time.

yea $3500 is steep but it looks so much more convenient. and I can keep my basement more open for the cardio machine and whatever sle i want to put in there.

yea $3500 is steep but it looks so much more convenient. and I can keep my basement more open for the cardio machine and whatever sle i want to put in there.

I haven't done much research on it but I think they have cheaper racks also. I think some were around $500-600 while others were double that price at $1200,

Back
Top Bottom