STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

5FDEAB31-D525-4866-B795-EBDEC710C75F.jpeg
Them Squat shoes fire... info?

No longer have access to the gym. Damn...

Want to buy a foldable rack but really don't want to be waiting for 4-6 weeks. :smh:

Miss the gym so bad yo. Still getting it in regardless. But man as soon as power racks start coming back in stock imma have to start building the garage gym. Wanted to put it off cuz I have other things around the crib that I wanted to upgrade first and I had a gym at my disposal at work but maaaaan ****.

When did you order from them? I ordered a flat bench a few days ago so I just wanna get an idea as to when it's gonna come

it says REP on the tree my guy. Probably straight from them.
FWIW I ordered a new belt from Rogue last Monday and it won’t get here until Friday.

Just found this thread. Was supposed to get a entire rogue rml-390 w/ohio bar, plates and the adjustable bench but guy opted not to sell to me last minute because of fear of covid. Dude messed up my entire day. Could have ordered a ohio bar w/plates from rogue last week but got the run around w/dude.

Anyone order from Texas powerbar? Gonna try to get a bar there and maybe some Vulcan plates. For now, dug out my old bowflex adjustable dbs.

Missing the gym like crazy. Haven't worked out in a month now. Even my secret gym closed lol. Dudes snitched.

Tried doing some body weight stuff at home. Hated every second. Did one session and deaded that.

But I'm hella tied of not doing anything. I want some dumbbells but havent seen any cheap ones in a nice range. So just copped 4 new bands, and a jump rope. Saw people doing band work with the circle one, the bands I currently had all had handles, so movements are limited. With the circle bands I just got, I watched some of vids on people squaring and deadlifting. So I'm more excited for that. Gonna try to get it in at home again. Need the gains.

Any other suggestions you guys have, I'm all ears.

Back
Top Bottom