STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

your original post stated "especially those who never took their fitness seriously, only concentrating on the so called big 3."

aka powerlifters.

and im correcting you letting you know powerlifters do a lot more than the big 3 and powerlifting is a form of fitness

no goal post was moved here. but carry on.
You said that, the bold underlined, not me. You cannot correct anything, nor anyone, when you are not certain as to who the commentator was addressing.

You’ve moved the goal posts, so I will reiterate my point. You do not need to do any so called big three, in order to be fit, to get into shape, nor to be healthy and strong. I do not care as to what powerlifters do, modern or old school. The point is, fitness is not determined through powerlifting,. To give an apt example, just because you can’t fight, does not mean that you are not in shape. It simply means that you can’t fight.
A84D3DCA-9F6E-43E9-8AC8-4E6ED17D5D33.gif
That gif lmao

those without a squat rack, how are you working on your legs?
i don't have anything and i've been doing lots of variations of squats and lunges carrying the 40 pack of costco water :lol:
also been filling a backpack up with water bottles and doing the stairs in my apartment building
also found an isolated hill and been doing hiit routines up the hill

im struggling right now. i have to do a **** load of reps but im making it work

The one I have is stocked if you’re interested

How do you like it? I had to cancel my t2 rack cause I would have hit my head unracking the top crossmember for squats since I'm 6 foot. Does it feel safe unracking and racking squats and bench? Also did you bolt it down?

How do you like it? I had to cancel my t2 rack cause I would have hit my head unracking the top crossmember for squats since I'm 6 foot. Does it feel safe unracking and racking squats and bench? Also did you bolt it down?

def feels safe. It has a weight capacity of 1000lbs. Most I’ve put in there was 410 and it felt fine
I don’t have it bolted down

Back
Top Bottom