STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

The worst stuff isn’t even the workout girls routine..

It’s when they post themselves looking awful and horrible on purpose. Or take a pic of their stomach when they’re sitting down with some fake deep caption

Yeah, he is right about athletes not doing dead lifts anymore. But the other reason is that once you go below parallel, it causes a delay in the fast twitch/neuro muscular response. They, the NFL teams, do not do power cleans anymore either, as it causes too much damage to the wrists at the higher weights, so they simply do high pulls. No wrist turnover. Deep squats, dead lifts are contraindicated to your vertical and your 40 time. They are not necessary to make a better, bigger stronger athlete. This cat is on the money.

The worst stuff isn’t even the workout girls routine..

It’s when they post themselves looking awful and horrible on purpose. Or take a pic of their stomach when they’re sitting down with some fake deep caption
Got legit model friends in LA. They take hundreds of pictures once a year and use that year round. I suspect these “models” do the same thing. Honestly, to me so nobody get butt hurt, if you aren’t in anything athletic I’m not hearing anything you're saying.

His interview on Rogan was really good. Saw this a few days ago and he’s on the money. I’ve said it in here many times. **** a deadlift :lol:

Rack pulls>>>>
Deadlifting in a trap bar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Workout program”

Exercise:
butt and abs
Butt and tricep
Butt and legs
Butt and butt

Meal plan:
be yourself
You deserve it
One burger a day is totally cool

I yelled.

Anyone in here tried the Perfect Push up off of Amazon..debating on getting one just for home workouts
The Perfect Push Up is great, a fantastic addition to workouts. It allows the wrist to remain neutral throughout a full range of motion, which is great if you've had wrist injuries. They also help to strengthen infraspinatus during the concentric phase of the push up, which is often neglected by practitioners of improper form.

I say give them a shot.

May 29th - 174 lbs
July 10th - 161 lbs

Pretty happy with the weight loss while getting stronger. Never hit 225 on bench for more than 1. Got it on a triple this week. Bench went from garbage to poverty.

The Perfect Push Up is great, a fantastic addition to workouts. It allows the wrist to remain neutral throughout a full range of motion, which is great if you've had wrist injuries. They also help to strengthen infraspinatus during the concentric phase of the push up, which is often neglected by practitioners of improper form.

I say give them a shot.
You can find them at Ross for 10 bucks too. Not a huge investment if you don’t like

His interview on Rogan was really good. Saw this a few days ago and he’s on the money. I’ve said it in here many times. **** a deadlift :lol:

Rack pulls>>>>
Deadlifting in a trap bar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If you have no history of lower back pain, deadlifts are great. Just learn how to do them with strict form and don't sacrifice that form for the sake of ego lifting. I'm 6'3" so I also mostly do block pulls and trap bar.

I just wish most of the Fitness IG influencers were honest.

Here they are maintaining 5%bf year long and they say all it takes is proper nutrition and exercise.

Foh with that.
That’s also their trick. They aren’t 5% year round :lol:

You seeing Xmas pictures taken in July and thanksgiving vlogs made in June. It’s all an elaborate hoax :lol:

I’m not hating on the money they’re able to make. You got it, use it. The misinformation is completely something else. That’s the BS that semi bothers me

And again, it’s not just thot fitness, it’s bro science, low T midlife crisis dude, everything

Last edited:
CD7C354C-A636-4FC4-A4AE-EF862C4DAB60.png

Found her through twitch.

Was surprised to see how many IG followers she had.

Chris Brown's official IG is following her. She didn't follow him back :lol:

Found her through twitch.

Was surprised to see how many IG followers she had.

Chris Brown's official IG is following her. She didn't follow him back :lol:

always just these chicks by how their apts/rooms look

ain't upgrade from dorm furniture smh

To me the worst fad IG started are these ridiculous exercises that uses machines in ways they aren’t deigned. Crawling on the treadmill, upside down crunches on the smith machine, bicep curls into 40 yard dash into planks into 100 meter sprint :lol:
The list goes on
That's still going on

Last edited:
I know a chick who's does the IG fitness thing. She tries not to be like the typical IG fitness model and actually has some good advice on nutrition and fitness, but the tendencies always somehow find a way to shine through :lol:

I love when bro intellectualism tries to confer with actual science.
Studies don't matter! Final findings on what works don't matter! I work hard in the gym, I know what works! If you are not on drugs and are making gains, then you are a genetic freak! I squat three times a week, and that never hurt nobody! Over training does not exist!

:lol:

When cornered with the results from biopsies, understanding how muscle fibers work, how to recruit them and what actually makes them grow and respond, and how recovery assists with metabolic function, they always fall back to this line; WELL NOTHING ALWAYS WORKS FOR EVERYBODY. IT IS TRIAL AND ERROR!

It is wonderful when they go a sit in their corners, then slugging down a protein shake.

I love when bro intellectualism tries to confer with actual science.
Studies don't matter! Final findings on what works don't matter! I work hard in the gym, I know what works! If you are not on drugs and are making gains, then you are a genetic freak! I squat three times a week, and that never hurt nobody! Over training does not exist!

:lol:

When cornered with the results from biopsies, understanding how muscle fibers work, how to recruit them and what actually makes them grow and respond, and how recovery assists with metabolic function, they always fall back to this line; WELL NOTHING ALWAYS WORKS FOR EVERYBODY. IT IS TRIAL AND ERROR!

It is wonderful when they go a sit in their corners, then slugging down a protein shake.
Most people don't actually read the science behind the **** they're doing. The consensus still tells you that aside from using steroids and being a beginner that you can't build muscle and lose fat.

Back
Top Bottom