STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man I went to school with this girl that graduated a couple semesters before me. Always in the gym just working legs. Not even the strongest or the nicest physique in the gym.

I saw her IG page and she’s got 150k followers, all cause she has a big butt and is Asian :lol:

Self proclaimed fitness coach (she was a kin major but still lol) and is selling workouts to people on IG.
tenor.gif

Thot fitness is real on IG. Getting more and more out of hand. I'm tired of seeing women leg pressing on the Smith Machine
Man I can't even imagine how it is now, I remember it was getting crazy 2/3 years ago when I was at LA Fitness.
****s wack when you’re trying to crush weights and the thot is having a photo shoot in the way.
This on top of the fact I want to do drop sets, that I started my home gym.

Guy at work been tryna convince people to buy this "slim roast" coffee that "helps you lose weight" :lol: :smh:

I asked him how much he's making off each sale? He was like what? What do you mean?

:lol: :lol:
Black coffee will help you loose weight, but so many people put sugar and extra crap in it that it is a waste.
Man I went to school with this girl that graduated a couple semesters before me. Always in the gym just working legs. Not even the strongest or the nicest physique in the gym.

I saw her IG page and she’s got 150k followers, all cause she has a big butt and is Asian :lol:

Self proclaimed fitness coach (she was a kin major but still lol) and is selling workouts to people on IG.
Good lookin out on the IG, but I don't consider that a big butt.

****... :lol:

I can see farmer carry’s on the treadmill with something chill like db or kettle bells. Not big *** handles. :lol:

There was a guy squatting 315 with no hands yesterday... He balances the bar on his back and does his squats.
I was doing rows next to him and he almost lost it. No one is coming to the rescue when 315lbs is crashing down.

He says the risk-reward ratio makes deadlifting dangerous. Well yeah, that's why there's a right way and wrong way to do them :lol:

That holds true basically every powerlifting movement.

Agree that you don't "need" to do deadlifts though.

Bruh I didn’t post or mention her cause I think she’s this amazing fitness girl. Her stuff fits in with those typical cringe IG girls just working ‘booty’ everyday :lol:

Bruh I didn’t post or mention her cause I think she’s this amazing fitness girl. Her stuff fits in with those typical cringe IG girls just working ‘booty’ everyday :lol:
All good fam, not criticizing you. I'm saying these IG fitness thots all one in the same pretty much even the BAD ones have the most asinine "workout programs".

Back
Top Bottom