STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

When I use to ball, playing after lifting sucked for ball, and before sucked for lifting. Just said screw it and did it diff days.
I prefer to separate it (like weekend to play basketball)but going with others who thinks it will be a piece of cake until reality hits..

It is essential to do cardio after strength training. The anaerobic pathways are open, and you get the best benefit toward recovery, and cardiovascular conditioning, improving the VO2 max value.
If I ball at night, I lift that morning. I lift the night before, if balling in the morning.

About to hit this cut majorly. IF/OMAD x Keto x 2-a days (maybe even a three a day here and there if I can handle it).

About to hit this cut majorly. IF/OMAD x Keto x 2-a days (maybe even a three a day here and there if I can handle it).
You might have to let your body get adjusted to Keto first. You don’t have carbs to run off, so your workouts gonna take a hit for a little.

rlly good tips for sumo.

tl;dw

use hook grip and not mixed grip if pulling sumo. if you do use mixed grip, hold the bar with your fingers

You might have to let your body get adjusted to Keto first. You don’t have carbs to run off, so your workouts gonna take a hit for a little.
I'm already on keto for a lil bit. The transition phase done.

Why not pick one of those and go from there :lol: gradually add more from the list

Because I already do keto and 2 a days on an irregular basis like twice a week on average with no set schedule. I'm just going to make it a more regular thing and adding in OMAD should be simple enough.

You either gonna die or become a physical god.
aqDwC.png

Inb4 Coromanti Coromanti gets his own Marvel movie.

Do any home gym folks have mirrors on their wall and if so could you point me in a good direction? Didn't realize how expensive there were.

Back
Top Bottom