STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

We’re all built differently lol.

Are you a shorter guy?

No. Like 6'1''. Built like Black Gumby. Feels batman.
mjcry1.png

The slow process of losing weight properly takes a lot but is rewarding to know that everything is working

Lost 5 pounds the first week which is mostly water weight of course. For the following three weeks, lost a pound a week while maintaining my strength . Long way to go but the process is going well

I feel like ppl who were originally into bodybuilding eventually moves into powerlifting and vice versa lol. That was the case for me and my friend right now.

He just finished his first bodybuilding show and now he wants to get into PL

I feel like ppl who were originally into bodybuilding eventually moves into powerlifting and vice versa lol. That was the case for me and my friend right now.

He just finished his first bodybuilding show and now he wants to get into PL
Common amongst the pros as well. But for them it's usually because they can't make it with bodybuilding

Ran 30min

Hit some deads up to 3plates
Barbell and db Rows, pull downs, pull ups, bicep curls and ****

Jump rope 15min

Decided to record a lil bit after :lol: something different I guess. Gassed by then. Went back to the speed rope, was using those old school joints like in elementary school for a good minute :lol:

Hearing that bs from my girl was oddly motivating. This workout was vicious. Anger is a good motivator.

Been doing stuff I don’t always do since all I have is a barbell and plates and body weight.

I slept in pendelay rows... back is toast.

Back
Top Bottom