STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thot fitness is real on IG. Getting more and more out of hand. I'm tired of seeing women leg pressing on the Smith Machine

Between females hogging the squat rack and dudes staying at each bench press, I find myself using some hammer strength machines more

Between females hogging the squat rack and dudes staying at each bench press, I find myself using some hammer strength machines more
You’re lucky.

I wish my gym had those. The pressing motion is more natural. Went to a gym that had the incline, decline and flat variation. Messed around and did my entire chest day on it :pimp:

Last edited:
Thot fitness is real on IG. Getting more and more out of hand. I'm tired of seeing women leg pressing on the Smith Machine

man, they’ll find a way to turn any machine into a way to work their :emoji_peach:

You’re lucky.

I wish my gym had those. The pressing motion is more natural. Went do a gym that had the incline, decline and flat variation. Messed around and did my entire chest day on it :pimp:
Yeah I'm definitely incorporating them more into my routine.

man, they’ll find a way to turn any machine into a way to work their :emoji_peach:
I see. They don't he working out **** else. My homegirl got on the seated calf press machine and said she was limping the day after :lol:

Thot fitness is big business :lol:

They never mention they’re already a double zero from the start :lol:

Bro fitness isn’t any better though. Low T middle aged Dball fitness is also a thing

Yeah but that fitness is worse because most of these chicks don't even be in much shape. They are already small and just have the word fit or fitness in their name

Bro fitness, while not good as well, at least are usually in real good shape.

Thot fitness is big business :lol:

They never mention they’re already a double zero from the start :lol:

Bro fitness isn’t any better though. Low T middle aged Dball fitness is also a thing
You aren't working hard unless you....
deadlift, and then messing up the whole area and gym with a bunch of chalk
flat bench pressing and talking on your phone in between sets
being a foul odored individual who refuses to wash their clothes until they are in shape
asks for a spot right after you've done a good one of your own
uses a squat rack, bench press, chin up bar, and a pec deck all at the same time, then gets upset when someone will want to use one of the four in between his supposed rest
gets into an argument with the management of the gym because he refuses to rack his weights after using them

Everything I have stated was done by one dude, who promptly got his but whupped after he called a woman a Be EYE Tee See H for wanting to use what he wasn't using at the time. His instagram page has been suddenly inactive..:lol:

Last edited:
Guy at work been tryna convince people to buy this "slim roast" coffee that "helps you lose weight" :lol: :smh:

I asked him how much he's making off each sale? He was like what? What do you mean?

:lol: :lol:

solid day today. pull day + 15min hiit on the treadmill

7C027B36-9557-44D9-9ABF-BC78071D1A5C.jpeg

Man I went to school with this girl that graduated a couple semesters before me. Always in the gym just working legs. Not even the strongest or the nicest physique in the gym.

I saw her IG page and she’s got 150k followers, all cause she has a big butt and is Asian :lol:

Self proclaimed fitness coach (she was a kin major but still lol) and is selling workouts to people on IG.

Back
Top Bottom