STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Mannn between that and people who work out directly in front of a dumbbell rack where people are constantly reracking or picking up weights are my biggest pet peeves. Like fam idc if you just doing shoulder flys or shrugs just pick up the weight and go to a more suitable spot. Drives me bat**** crazy everytime i see it...

laugh.gif
 It is what it is. I'm not one to start **** with someone, especially over something that little. Man has no gym etiquette whatsoever 
mean.gif

Sn to post ratio negative
mean.gif

Come on fam gotta live up to that sn
cash me ousside, howbow dah? 

Digging the channel bruh soundview soundview
Thank you! I appreciate that a lot, my brotha [emoji]128591[/emoji]. Thank you for even viewing.

Watching the documentaries on gear on Netflix and YT really opens your eyes. 4 years ago I was honestly disgusted and pro players who use them. Then within this last 2 years i realized that almost everyone pro is on them. Nothing new.

Kinda tempting for experience purposes, a meet, and physique honestly
I'd only shoot to have gym swell at all times lol.

Just ordered Romaleo 3s for $157 shipped using the Newegg gift card promo (3 $50 GCs with 3 free $10 GCs) and a 10% off coupon I had. Ordered my smaller TTS (I'm between an 11-11.5 and ordered an 11) and, for that price, I'm excited to give them a try.

does it bother you/ rub against your skin etc. that's the biggest complaint ive heard about them  

Not at all I don't even know I'm wearing it. And I'm usually wearing it anywhere from 1 to 3 hours at a time. But then again my upper body is not really moving a great deal so maybe I can't give you the best answer. What form of cardio do you do? I have a friend who runs a lot and wears one and I've never heard him complain about it.

I want to find a watch with a HR monitor. The strap is no problem but I just don't like wearing it for some reason

DL today was killer. Guy wanted me to do pause reps starting at 315x3.
Then did 2 singles of that
Then pause 405 for 2 singles.

Body felt drained. Did some other leg accessories and was out. Glutes are worked

Damn the dude from NJ that the DB flew through his windshield on the turnpike like 2 weeks ago died today. RIP

Hit bodyweight (almost) OHP today. Been chasing it for months seems like to no avail. Hit 185 at 187 lbs bodyweight this morning. I watched the video after my boy recorded it and it looked like my knees moved a little bit so it wasn't strict :\. Does this count brahs?

Hit bodyweight (almost) OHP today. Been chasing it for months seems like to no avail. Hit 185 at 187 lbs bodyweight this morning. I watched the video after my boy recorded it and it looked like my knees moved a little bit so it wasn't strict :\. Does this count brahs?

You need Boost shoes though

Got my Romaleos 3 in today... will test them out this Saturday... off the bat, I dont like that the tounge is flimsy and the strap is locked in with plastic rather than metal like the rom 2... size wise they seem to be the same as the rom 2. The 3 is a lot lighter than the 2 which is a plus for some people

Last edited:
Threw up 300x4 (new pr), then 3 sets of 260x5 (no struggle, light) yesterday.

Put up 260x2 incline then did working sets.

Incline bench is tough.

Been squatting 5x3 for 2x a week now you get this squat up. Gonna start pT again again and actually go this time.

Threw up 300x4 (new pr), then 3 sets of 260x5 (no struggle, light) yesterday.

Put up 260x2 incline then did working sets.

Incline bench is tough.

Been squatting 5x3 for 2x a week now you get this squat up. Gonna start pT again again and actually go this time.

I've never met a person who hit PRs on a weekly basis like you [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom