STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

God damn this kind of stuff pisses me the hell off. People getting in good shape, start making youtube vids, then start promoting GARBAGE products and making GARBAGE claims. This dude has NO idea what his talking about. Straight up, made up bro-science. he is suggesting that burning muscle glycogen interferes with burning fat. So if you take in pyruvate you will not burn glycogen you will burn fat? He is suggesting that this product has the power to change metabolic pathways and the bodies system for using fuel...

1. It's physiologically impossible to stay in Anaerobic Glycolysis for 20 minutes.
2. Anaerobic glycolysis as a primary energy system during activity is limited to 2 minutes or less.
3. You cannot change the fuel type that is needed for a specific intensity of exercise. What this means is, if you are working hard enough to be using muscle glycogen at a high rate-- you cannot switch to buring fat period because fat cannot be burned anaerobically. Fat burning will increase as exercise continues, but it must be at a lower intensity because we have to have oxygen in order to burn fat.
He said it's pyruvate right? We don't absorb pyruvate. Pyruvate is ONLY a metabolic intermediate in glycolysis. It is not a food component.
We cannot abosurb pyruvate... we make pyruvate.

Then I reviewed the product nutrition facts label... And it only gets worse. (insert irritated voice over)
-pyruvate has no energy value in the context of this food. It's a moot point
-1000 mg = 1 g that can never add up to more than 4 kcal per gram... IF you could absorb it and make it into energy which, you cannot do with "pyruvate"
-notice there is NO list of main ingredients.
-none of the label claims fit the listed ingredients. Why because there is NO energy in this product
smile.gif
. Notice they did their math wrong for the 1-gram of carb
-way way... way too much potassium
-Oh look! They made up their own name for an ingredient....
-No info on who makes this stuff and there is NO info on the Global Formulas website about the location or contents of this product
Isomaltulose is a fancy name for SUCROSE. But at 1000 mg, there's your 1 gram of carb

I think that's enough... what a waste of $42.45 THAT IS INSANE. DONT BUY THIS...
This is simply an endorsement deal for the guy in the video. Shame on Him.
Okay end of rant. Seriously most people in here don't need to be taking pre-workout or fat burners, 90% of the time they are a complete sham. If you MUST waste your money, at least do a little research first.

-informedchoice.org is a great website for checking products.
-make sure the product has an NSF certified seal
-make sure the product has a USF certified seal
-Or just ask me to take a look into your product
lol that product is weak... but let him flourish baha

IG/Snapchat Models with a little knowledge in fitness but great bodies are taking over. Sad thing is most of their bodies are bought

Last edited:
How long did it take you to find that post? Lol.

Good ish tho. Soon you'll be doing sets with 275. I had sets of 285x5x3 last week after that 315x2. It whooped my asterisk the last 2 sets lmao I only did 2. It was heavy. I was scared bruh.

I'm just trying to be skrong like you brah. Once I hit 3 wheels once I'll feel like the man
you will get there.

It do feel good af to hit 3 tho. You don't see a lot of people hitting 3

lol that product is weak... but let him flourish baha

IG/Snapchat Models with a little knowledge in fitness but great bodies are taking over. Sad thing is most of their bodies are bought

Yup, the absolute worse part of the fitness "industry" is the amount of deception used to promote BS products/sups.

Basically 95% of sups are trash yet you going to have people on IG with 200k followers hawking their products to their following when realistically their results came from gear and diet, like it always has.

You can't really sell that to people so they come up with this ****, trash clothing lines or bs workout plans.

I check this girl's IG because she does a great job of calling all that **** out and giving women the truth about how to really get the body they want.

She's also fine as **** and strong which doesn't hurt.

So many ones out there taking mad anavar and got surgery tryna sell fit teas and 30 day squat/kettlebell challengers

Last edited:
Getting the last bit of protein out of the container is the bane of my existence. Just googled how to do this w/o making a mess :lol:

Link

Never even thought of this...yall should see what I've tried to do in the past :smh:

Getting the last bit of protein out of the container is the bane of my existence. Just googled how to do this w/o making a mess :lol:

Link

Never even thought of this...yall should see what I've tried to do in the past :smh:

Can't believe my mind is blown from such a simple solution :lol:

Guy at the gym had at least 6 different dumbbells at his bench, covered them with his towel so no one would use them when he went to a diff machine [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Guy at the gym had at least 6 different dumbbells at his bench, covered them with his towel so no one would use them when he went to a diff machine [emoji]128554[/emoji]

What a dickhead. Shoulda dashed his towel out the way and took his dumbbells

Majority of the fitness industry today are snake oil salesmen

There's certain guys I follow that deviate from this... Ed Coan, John Meadows, Ben Bruno, Mark Bell... etc

Majority of the fitness industry today are snake oil salesmen

There's certain guys I follow that deviate from this... Ed Coan, John Meadows, Ben Bruno, Mark Bell... etc

I mean, it's tough for me to say that if a pharma company came to me and said "here's a butt load of cash. Say this this and this about our product." That I wouldn't be tempted to say yes. I would at least disable the comment section on my IG and YouTube account though. That Vince sant dude is a complete hack and getting destroyed online :rofl:

Salesman are salesmen no matter the product. It's no different than any other market where the uninformed consumer gets beat over the head.

Last edited:
does it bother you/ rub against your skin etc. that's the biggest complaint ive heard about them  

Not at all I don't even know I'm wearing it. And I'm usually wearing it anywhere from 1 to 3 hours at a time. But then again my upper body is not really moving a great deal so maybe I can't give you the best answer. What form of cardio do you do? I have a friend who runs a lot and wears one and I've never heard him complain about it.

Last edited:
Watching the documentaries on gear on Netflix and YT really opens your eyes. 4 years ago I was honestly disgusted and pro players who use them. Then within this last 2 years i realized that almost everyone pro is on them. Nothing new.

Kinda tempting for experience purposes, a meet, and physique honestly

Last edited:

Definetly should have thrown his towel to the side and used them if you needed what was covered......freaking tool

What a dickhead. Shoulda dashed his towel out the way and took his dumbbells

Definetly should have thrown his towel to the side and used them if you needed what was covered......freaking tool
laugh.gif
 It is what it is. I'm not one to start **** with someone, especially over something that little. Man has no gym etiquette whatsoever 
mean.gif

After almost a year of eating maintenance (but for real it was really a bulk since I gained some weight in that time), I'm planning on cutting for the first time in awhile. I think I forgot how to do it haha. I'm ready to start feeling like **** throughout the day/in the gym again! 

Back
Top Bottom