STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yo ahat ahat here's that 315 bench video.

And for anybody else that wanted to peep.

Keep grindng.
What is the product that you're selling and how do I acquire it from you?

damn, I just posted after you without seeing the last page. Then I see this lmaooo. 17 prs this week I'm dead. I still failed that 315 squat tho.

"You almost had it you gotta be quicker than that"

My bad. Got my final tomorrow and getting ready for graduation. Ain't been on here in a min.
Why are you doing all this what is your goal? Do you have something to sell because I'll buy it right now

I'm dead serious I'll shoot you money right now for an excel spreadsheet detailing diet and training requirements to hit multiple PRs a week deep in a cut. Where do I send the $ and how much?
haha wait really or you joking?

Lmaooo nothing to sell man. I wish I had product(s) to sell. Hopefully soon.

My goal is a 1300+ total and to win a meet. And just be as ripped and strong as I can be at 168-175lbs. Taking it one day at a time.

You really want to buy a spreadsheet of my cut regimen?

thanks man. See you got that 200 OHP. I just hit 165x5 today. New PR. I think my max about 190 cause I hit 180x3 last week.

No one does Ohp. It's weird. I'm like the only dude. Everyone just does seated military at my gym.

I only see a couple other people do it and 1 guy that does push press. I dont even see anyone do seated mili press.

Ah well not my problem lol

My goal is a 1300+ total and to win a meet. And just be as ripped and strong as I can be at 168-175lbs. Taking it one day at a time.

You go through the trouble of making and editing those videos and you don't have something to hand people if they ask? You make some fantasy level claims bro it never occurred to you that people may want a guide to your accomplishments?

You go through the trouble of making and editing those videos and you don't have something to hand people if they ask? You make some fantasy level claims bro it never occurred to you that people may want a guide to your accomplishments?
See....When you put it like that. You sound like my manager rn.

Honestly, it's surprising when people want to pay me for fitness services and stuff.

Like I said in the video "I'm just a negro that lifts".

I guess it would make sense to make a spreadsheet. I just had no one ever ask.

Honestly, it's surprising when people want to pay me for fitness services and stuff.

It probably would make sense

laugh.gif

Hate gym show offs **** ******.
Dude loads up 8 plates each side on the leg press and has someone kneel down at the top for extra weight. All for 4 half reps.
Like come on fam you big. But not functional.

It probably would make sense
will do...when someone wants to buy one lmao

Be damned if I write up a whole program and no one ever inquiries. Lol.

Last edited:
^

u needa calm down bruh.... you realize there are hundreds of fitness gurus out there, right? 
laugh.gif

but you ain't PM me. It wasn't real [emoji]128591[/emoji]
Why concentrate on a single sale when you can expose a larger audience to your product? What if I followed your plan and dropped 20lbs while adding 50 to my bench bro you don't think other people would be interested?

but you ain't PM me. It wasn't real [emoji]128591[/emoji]
Why concentrate on a single sale when you can expose a larger audience to your product? What if I followed your plan and dropped 20lbs while adding 50 to my bench bro you don't think other people would be interested?

Everyone in this thread know's who I am lol. A couple lurkers subscribed to me on YouTube and have hit me up telling me they from NT. I was talking to one dude the other day.

Last edited:
How would making that spreadsheet hurt you? Think whatever you want but I asked to purchase something from you and that's it. Whether you take the time to build that plan for people that show interest is on you superstar.

So do you hit "rep" on my post and the payment processes or.....

Anyways if you were actually serious you would've been hit my line like everybody else on here who hit me.

But uh..there are tons of fitness gurus out there. Like W W)taps . He can front squat 225. He's a beast bro. Also strength doesn't equal size. Right babe?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom