STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Slacked this week and didn't work out at all :smh: 3 weeks and some change left in the contest. Back at it tonight.

The other day i some goof throw on 185 and use the suicide grip and while his gf "spotted" him. ***** wasnt even paying attention.

Walked away from there quick as ****.

My ex was the same way. I taught her how to hit the steel. We used to get it in. She used to tell me how she used to see people doing bad form all the time after I taught her good form.

Best spotter ever, too. Lmao.

Wifey spots me for every PR and cooks the PWO meal. :pimp:

Helps a lot to have somebody just as invested in your success in and outside the gym as you are.

#foreveralone
#ispotmyself
#andlistentodrakewhileiworkout
#dontdroptheweights
#beingdroppedhurts

I feel like a d***, but I have done that too someone. He asks some to spot him on squats. He did like 1/2-2/3 reps and asked me that "How did they look? Was I deep enough"? I was like "No.....but I guess with all the half reps you maybe got like 5"....

Lol a kid asked me to spot him on bench and did that too with me and was like "You gotta help me on the way up". So I spotted him and he did like 8 but I was helping him over halfway with like all the reps....he got up and seemed stoked

Just kinda shook my head and walked away....if it works for those people in happy for them

Slacked this week and didn't work out at all :smh: 3 weeks and some change left in the contest. Back at it tonight.

I forgor you were doing that contest...probably what the winners of that annual BB.COM transformation contest do.

My ex was the same way. I taught her how to hit the steel. We used to get it in. She used to tell me how she used to see people doing bad form all the time after I taught her good form.

Best spotter ever, too. Lmao.

Wifey spots me for every PR and cooks the PWO meal. :pimp:

Helps a lot to have somebody just as invested in your success in and outside the gym as you are.
yup. Same here. Chicken breast with the white Rock and spanish style red beans...now I'm just alone in the basement and her new man telling her deadlifts are for legs lmaoo

Tbh, winning th e contest would be great, but this was really just a kick in the *** I needed to get my health in check. For a big dude, I've never had any pains or anything. No issues with breathing or knees, being tired, or diabetic problems. I'm using this so set a lifestyle change, not just a 6 week trial run.

Last edited:
Tbh, winning th e contest would be great, but this was really just a kick in the *** I needed to get my health in check. For a big dude, I've never had any pains or anything. No issues with breathing or knees, being tired, or diabetic problems. I'm using this so set a lifestyle change, not just a 6 week trial run.

Thats whats up! :pimp:

I forgor you were doing that contest...probably what the winners of that annual BB.COM transformation contest do.
yup. Same here. Chicken breast with the white Rock and spanish style red beans...now I'm just alone in the basement and her new man telling her deadlifts are for legs lmaoo
Depending on your stature and starting position deadlifts can certainly be considered a leg exercise.

Never too late

Ended up hitting a Soundview today on incline DBs
75x5x2

I've never really gone heavy on DBs. Tried for 80s but even with some help from one of the guys I was faded from the working sets. Setting up takes so much outta you. Was still impressed with myself. Finished up with other shoulder and arm work

Compound movements are called compound for a reason. Compound movements heavily and moderately recruit multiple muscle groups. So no one is really wrong here.

It's that serious. You can't come on here spouting absolute nonsense. First of all you're on gear or a complete ******* imbecile. The claims you make are fantasy. You could be a genetic freak because I've seen them in real life but your level of ignorance leads me to believe differently. Yes I can hear you do you you hear me?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

"Guess whos back back back, back again"

laugh.gif

What is going on in here.

Deadlifts are a chest exercise every one knows that.

Last edited:
Nobody is going hardbody on squats and deads in the same day so one gets paired with back. Tall guys don't even engage their back on deadlifts outside stabilization.

Y'all in the middle of a friendly convo but wanted to ask what u meant by this.... what do tall guys do on deadlifts, use more legs than usual? Cuz I'm 6'4 and I always feel like I have to remind myself to use legs, I think I use too much back

Back
Top Bottom