STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

They gave us free bagels at work . one of the new guys ate 6 ... Like bruh

Hit me with im skinny i can eat whatever

Aight fam

They gave us free bagels at work . one of the new guys ate 6 ... Like bruh

Hit me with im skinny i can eat whatever

Aight fam

:lol: those dudes are the worst. I got cats I work with telling me how I'm lucky I'm young and lucky I can't get fat. Then they eat 5 donuts, some candy, then wash it down with a Mountain Dew. Like bruh anybody will get fat eating like that

:lol: those dudes are the worst. I got cats I work with telling me how I'm lucky I'm young and lucky I can't get fat. Then they eat 5 donuts, some candy, then wash it down with a Mountain Dew. Like bruh anybody will get fat eating like that

:lol: real homer simpson types

Man you wouldnthink they dont get meals and make money to by food

Granted my building has maybe 15 employee but 6 bagels and we sit down for 8 hours.

How many pull-ups and dips would someone need to be able to do before thinking of muscle-ups?

This woman has me motivated to work towards them.

Last edited:
How many pull-ups and dips would someone need to be able to do before thinking of muscle-ups?

This woman has me motivated to work towards them.

I don't know if there's a direct correlation. I can do about 12-15 pull-ups and 20 or so dips and I can't do muscle ups :lol:. I can do like 4-5 weighted pull-ups with a 45 and 7-10 weighted dips with a 45. I just can't get up and over word to kief.

Okay, the form isn't strict 
roll.gif
 I'll give you that one.

Last edited:
My birthday today bros. 25 and I feel every bit of it [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Gonna celebrate by taking a nap. Busy night at work. And then doing shoulders and arms later [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

No I just have to agree with the post above about there not being a direct correlation. That swinging gymnastics setup you posted has very little to do with pull-ups and dips but those aren't muscle ups

I was feeling it yesterday fam.
after my deadlift working sets, I decided to keep climbing. Ended up with a 20lb pr.

Ripped a callous open but it was worth. gotta work on my grip strength and lockout.

365x3, 375 6x3, 385, 405, 430, 455, 475.

[\video]

This dude at my last job ate nothing but candy and Mountain Dew. I would ruthlessly make fun of him for it. Like dude no wonder you are diabetic and fat af. Dude ate like a 7 year old. He forgot his lunchbox in my truck, I was appalled.

I don't think I ever saw my 1st college roommate brush his teeth, he'd just wake up and drink out of his gallon orange soda every day.

I knew a guy whod drink a can of coke first thing in the morning and follow that up by throwing in a big wad of dip. Straight disgusting

Crazy how when I run, it seems like music that I'm listening to slows down. songs damn near sound chopped and screwed.

I knew a guy whod drink a can of coke first thing in the morning and follow that up by throwing in a big wad of dip. Straight disgusting

:lol: that's foul.

Not gonna act like I never threw in a chaw but that's like twice a year. I could never ruin my teeth like that.

Hit a light volume day yesterday

DL

135x5
225x5
315x5
405x10x2
365x8
315x10

BB rows

135x10
225x8
265x6