310x3x3

Power shrugs-335x2x5
Stiff leg DL- 245x2x5
Bent over row- 225x2x5
Good mornings- 125x2x5
Lat pull down (reverse grip)- 310x2x5
Pull ups- 6sets of 5... Moving up slowly lol

Biceps and cardio

What DL program were you doing bro? Looks like your numbers are going up quick. I was thinking of starting a DL program I've been stuck at 405 for a minute

What DL program were you doing bro? Looks like your numbers are going up quick. I was thinking of starting a DL program I've been stuck at 405 for a minute

Ed coans 10 week program. First 4weeks are toughest for me cuz of the circuits but the accessory work is definitely helping.

http://tsampa.org/training/scripts/coan_phillipi_deadlift/

This is my 2nd time running it. Probably gonna run it again after this cycle is up :lol:

Last edited:
Has anyone in here switched from deadlifting conventional to sumo?? Any tips??

I pull conventional because it's just what I like.

My girl switche to sumo and went from a 255 1rm to 275x4 just because of the leverage changes.

I've only tried pulling sumo a couple times but I felt powerful and could probably pull more weight that way but I'd just wanna pull it conventionally anyway.

I pull conventional because it's just what I like.

My girl switche to sumo and went from a 255 1rm to 275x4 just because of the leverage changes.

I've only tried pulling sumo a couple times but I felt powerful and could probably pull more weight that way but I'd just wanna pull it conventionally anyway.

Interesting. I've always had hip issues I think. I always had to do a lot of depth stretches before squats and I had to like redo my deadlift form. I had to focus more on getting my hips deeper in to the pull.

I been drinking hella milk I hit my previous 1rm (275) for one rep after a ton of volume on the bench. I'm sure my max went up I might test it out next week. Gonna channel my inner locked up Kobe

Ed coans 10 week program. First 4weeks are toughest for me cuz of the circuits but the accessory work is definitely helping.

http://tsampa.org/training/scripts/coan_phillipi_deadlift/

This is my 2nd time running it. Probably gonna run it again after this cycle is up :lol:

repped for thisi always hated doing the calculations that site does it for you so im about to try this... like i told yall before i had never been in to deadlifting before but i like it now. so this should be interesting i put my max at 495 and put i wantedto reach 550 was that right even though i did the max about a month ago and i knowive lost strength

repped for thisi always hated doing the calculations that site does it for you so im about to try this... like i told yall before i had never been in to deadlifting before but i like it now. so this should be interesting i put my max at 495 and put i wantedto reach 550 was that right even though i did the max about a month ago and i knowive lost strength

Word the calculator is clutch. I just screen shot each week and delete the pic once i finish that week.

Im sure you could do an increase of 55. Ive been increasing by 40 each cycle. I say go for it and if u get to a week thats tough to get thru just drop the increase by 10lbs or something and continue

Almost at the gym going to start week 1 of this program today. Coming for you ahat. I left my straps at home though :nerd:

Last edited:
Tired of my squat being trash, gave in and copped Adipowers.

Time to get to #5plategang by the spring.

Another volume day for chest + back today, not squatting till my shoes arrive.

Incline DB

75x5
90x5
100x12
100x6
90x10
90x6

BB back rows

225x10x4

Hammer Strength Chest Press

3 plates each side for 10x3

Lat Pulldown

200x10x3

Incline DB chest fly

50x10x3

Finished with a circuit of tricep push downs, bicep curls, dips.

Pump was crazy, now eating 8 eggs then blonde brownies with whipped cream. :pimp:

Bro you really are a beast ^

Man when I do chest and back on the same day I feel like the hulk. Feeling like I gotta walk sideways through double doors knowing damn well I ain't big [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Chest day for me now

^^^

You ain't lied g. :lol:

After I was done I felt like a Spartan, I had to actually make myself leave the gym.

Crush that chest day fam, probably the easiest/most fun day in the gym for me.

Lazy Sunday for me today
International rest day 
pimp.gif

International chest day for me today.

Flat

265x5x8 cupcake work

CG BB

225x3x10 cupcake city

Incline DB

100x4x10 

Incline BB 

135x4-5x10 just for a pump