STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

seems like some people are saying for powerlifting the rom 2 are much more stable. 

Last edited:
Squat day went way better than expected. Didn't plan on getting a new pr but was feeling it today.
135x8 two sets
185x5
205x4
My previous pr was 215 so decided to just throw two plates on. Got it up twice so I said f it and put 245 and got it up once :lol: feels good bros

Squat day went way better than expected. Didn't plan on getting a new pr but was feeling it today.
135x8 two sets
185x5
205x4
My previous pr was 215 so decided to just throw two plates on. Got it up twice so I said f it and put 245 and got it up once :lol: feels good bros

:pimp:

135x8 two sets
185x5
205x4
I see you one of those that keeps going until you fail :lol:

Good stuff tho.

Anyone ever suffered any sort of shoulder tear? Was doing dumbbell rows the other day and got a sharp pain around my posterior delt/shoulder. How did you know it was a tear or just a strain or tweak?

Anyone ever suffered any sort of shoulder tear? Was doing dumbbell rows the other day and got a sharp pain around my posterior delt/shoulder. How did you know it was a tear or just a strain or tweak?

I had a similar pain recently in my rear delt and rhomboid. The doc told me if you have strength in it then its most likely a strain. If you don't have strength in it or very minimal strength and a ton of pain then its a tear.

After she stretched and popped my posterior chain she told me to rehab on my own and stretch more.

I know an old dude who used to bodybuild. Told me he slipped his disc and kept training and it crushed it (or made it worse or whatever) and he lost an inch of height (True ish). I slipped mine and still wanted to train heavy. He told me take 2 weeks off and do light weight and supermans/recovery training.

We got disc issues, bad knees, internally bleeding shoulders, lawd.

Hmm I've been lifting since august and the only pains I've had so far are my right knee but I'm sure it was just the process of me getting used to squats. Also my hip would hurt but I started warming up more and stretching so that went away. Right now I'm trying to deal with this damn shoulder pain that's slowly going away. I took seated ohp out of my routine cause I think that's what was causing it. Now I just do standing

I started warming up and stretching more before working out and it's made a huge difference, along with getting some release therapy on my shoulder. I spend about 20-30 minutes now on my warm up routine. It might cut into my workout a bit since I train at night, but I think it's worth it.

Myb fam. I forgot to respond to those asking where I ordered my Romaleos3.

My best friend works for Nike and ordered it on Swoosh. Since it releases this weekend I probably won't have on hand pics till next week.

Every strain is a type of tear, it just depends on the grade.

Back
Top Bottom