STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You go TTS? I might go .5 down to really eliminate that hill slippage from the 2s.
Tried on my regular size and a .5 size down, .5 size down was a little snug but I know ima break em in. Idk wanna go with my regular size then have them be too loose later on down the road 

Alright Bros. Tips for cardio? Jogging is cool, elliptical gets boring though :nerd:
I've been hitting the bike at different intervals lately. The stairmaster is cool too,if you have it at your gym. I'm starting to hit the bike before squats and stairmaster after for the extra burn. Im usually done after 10-15min on the SM though, it's a great workout lol

Romaleo 3s looking good. Although I wish I had a pair of the 2s lol. I def need new shoes for squatting. Ive been using chlorophyll AT1 and the heel is too soft for me when I hit below parallel

15 min on the stair master has me looking like I just got done swimming. I truly admire the chicks that spend their entire workout on it, I aspire to reach that kind of stamina

15 min on the stair master has me looking like I just got done swimming. I truly admire the chicks that spend their entire workout on it, I aspire to reach that kind of stamina
Seriously. Whenever I go with my girl, halfway through my workout is when she'd be getting off the stairmaster. Mind you im usually in the gym for about an hour and a half. Lol
10 min for me on it the other day makes me realize how out of shape I am

Oh nice to see you buddy.

Thats a pretty extreme difference... in most cases no probably not, how many 6'10 guys you see lifting? **** how many 6'10 guys you see period. There could always be a guy with really weird proportions that is that tall and really good at deadlift and be better at it then the 5'10 guy. Im just saying the old he's short so his ROM is less so lifting is easier for him is kind of a cop out for Im not as strong as him.

Its funny you say that though because the world record bench press holder is Kirill Sarachev and he is listed at 6'9.... 

You're a smart kid, right ?

It's not that difficult to understand that height and wingspan plays a role in ROM which aids or hinders an individual.

Hope all is well....

Last edited:
You're a smart kid, right ?

It's not that difficult to understand that height and wingspan plays a role in ROM which aids or hinders an individual.

Hope all is well....

Its not that difficult to understand that I'll whoop that *** from 1000 miles away either.

laugh.gif

Hope you and Audi are doing well.

Today my 2 a day
Work shoulders thjs morning then hiit training tonight

The good instructor is back ... Blessing/ curse

Side rant .... My wife zumba class instructor be way off rhythm like how.... Everybody can here you leading these folks wrong
End rant

Let's avoid a thread derailment, shall we?

anyways...

Any of you guys peep this?

Oregon has suspended strength and conditioning coach Irele Oderinde without pay for a month, the result of incidents over the last week that left three Ducks football players hospitalized after offseason conditioning workouts that were led by him.

In addition to Oderinde's suspension, Oregon changed its system of reporting, with the strength and conditioning coach now answering to the Ducks' director of performance and sports science, Andrew Murray, instead of to new head coach Willie Taggart.

As of Tuesday evening, Ducks tight end Cam McCormick and offensive lineman Sam Poutasi were still patients at PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend in Springfield, Oregon, the hospital confirmed to ESPN. Offensive lineman Doug Brenner, who also had been admitted, was no longer listed as an in-house patient.

Multiple sources described the workouts to The Oregonian as "akin to military basic training, with one said to include up to an hour of continuous push-ups and up-downs."

Oregon strength coach suspended 1 month after players hospitalized

Man what exactly did they have them doing.

Could they bring back american gladiators with the big name crossfit folks as the gladiators?
Random

Man what exactly did they have them doing.

Could they bring back american gladiators with the big name crossfit folks as the gladiators?
Random
He done whoop them boys *** one too many times.

Push ups and up downs for an hour straight? Fuuuuuuu that. 

Back
Top Bottom