STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Short dudes can put up weight. This guy at work is probably like 5'5" and weighs prob 170 at most - Doesn't even look like he lifts but he showed me vids of him benching 315 for reps 
nerd.gif

We always teased him, saying he has a shorter ROM so it's easier 
laugh.gif

For all you newer guys in here just remember.

Don't think you're just weak because you're just starting out. It's just inexperience. Keep pushing

Romaleos 3s come with competition inserts too? I don't compete but I love the comp inserts on my 2s cuz they make them feel nice and snug.

Last edited:
And burger King burgers not real burgers but is that gonna stop me from eating a whopper:

No.

If it's "fake" and it taste good I eat it, idc lol. The Mexicans in my house tell me how fake Mexican taco bell is. Still eating it lmao. Yall not gonna rain on my parade. *middle finger emoji*

I never said it tastes bad :lol: just said its not hot.
I don't like spicy. So it works for me. Not too spicy. Mild enough. 0 cals. Win. I like sweet stuff anyways.

And f green habanero sauce.

I just lik3 sticking to the basic's lol.

Side note. Was eating Mexican food and bite hlf of a jalapeño thinking it was a green pepper. I almost died. I saw God. He had on AF1'S and was doing the harlem shake.

Just benched 315x2 at 168lbs LEGOOOO.

Video up this week.
yoked for 168 lbs my dude. How tall are you? I couldn't imagine being at low in weight without looking like the newest member of the dallas buyers club lol.
thank you man!! I'm only 5'9. I wish in was like 6'7 lol. All these 6'4 dudes walking around looking like cinnamon sticks and I'm 5'9 and hitting them weights.

WHY.

Soundview tryna be the strongest dude from the BX in this thread.

Ain't happening b [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Oh just pulled 435x2 today. Two PrS this week.

That OT "push it" is my PR music lmao. It goes.

I see you out here g, keep punishing the iron. :pimp:
trying to be like you man!!! Only thing letting me know you're human is the slang.

soundview soundview i see u :pimp:

And its the red habanero ftw
f all that spicy stuff lmao the migos love spicy, I remember they made tingas but put too much chili powder. It tasted like eating a dorito with meat I'm like keep making it how yall made it it tasted like a dorito! They were dying

It's true though

Short dudes with that baby ROM got it way easier
Ive always hated this logic and Im average height lol the only people that have really short ROMs are mainly women powerlifters who arch on bench.

Majority of the strongest people in the world are over 6 foot if you go look at powerlifting and strongman athletes stats. 

Ive always hated this logic and Im average height lol the only people that have really short ROMs are mainly women powerlifters who arch on bench.

Majority of the strongest people in the world are over 6 foot if you go look at powerlifting and strongman athletes stats. 

So someone that is 6'10 has the same advantage as someone 5'10 as far as ROM is considered?

Franks hot sauce. White Vinegar. 0 cals.

I gotta teach you everything? Damn smh

You aint teach **** ***.

Same thing as texas pete, I'm talking about real marinades. 
Awwww man here he go

Oh just pulled 435x2 today. Two PrS this week.

That OT "push it" is my PR music lmao. It goes.

Thats my **** right there!!
That sample crazy! Wish I made it first. But that remix goessss. Remy actually came with heat for once. That's my amp song. Before that was "wild things" by Mike from the wire and before that was "look alive" by them sremmurd boys.

Hey ahat ahat here's the video of me benching 310x2. Skip to the end. No vlog comedy this time I just answered questions lol

So someone that is 6'10 has the same advantage as someone 5'10 as far as ROM is considered?
Oh nice to see you buddy.

Thats a pretty extreme difference... in most cases no probably not, how many 6'10 guys you see lifting? **** how many 6'10 guys you see period. There could always be a guy with really weird proportions that is that tall and really good at deadlift and be better at it then the 5'10 guy. Im just saying the old he's short so his ROM is less so lifting is easier for him is kind of a cop out for Im not as strong as him.

Its funny you say that though because the world record bench press holder is Kirill Sarachev and he is listed at 6'9.... 

Last edited:

Oh nice to see you buddy.

Im just saying the old he's short so his ROM is less so lifting is easier for him is kind of a cop out for Im not as strong as him.

Its funny you say that though because the world record bench press holder is Kirill Sarachev and he is listed at 6'9.... 
that's why I ain't even say anything lmao. Always an excuse. "You short you got way less rom"

"You did a sumo deadlift, it's easier"

"You're soundview. Youre a humble muthp**** with a big *** ****".

Blah blah blah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom