STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I've seen it happen to people - and it's happened to me too, where sometimes you just feel light headed during a lifting set that's well below your max. I chalk it up to a bad day and just lacking the stamina that day. Now imagine if you're having a bad day but you try to go for a max anyway....

That's how I imagine why ppl would faint.

Experience has taught me how hard to go on a certain day. The body goes up and down in strength depending on what you've eaten, if you've had enough sleep, if you bothered to hydrate enough, some days your body is surging with hormones and adrenaline and then other days that is missing..

I'm never going to try to go for a max if I'm not feeling it

Makes sense. Ive had that light headed feeling before with squats.

Thanks fellas for the encouragement.

I'm sitting at 225 after hovering at 245 for the longest trying to get down to 200 probably should've mentioned that.

I've lost 10 pounds.
Been on a strict diet and occasional run.
Crazy how a diet will make you see changes quick

I've lost 10 pounds.
Been on a strict diet and occasional run.
Crazy how a diet will make you see changes quick

Good job bro. And indeed. Youll typically see some changes as soon as you go under maintenance. Longer you stay under, the more change youll see

Just benched 315x2 at 168lbs LEGOOOO.

Video up this week.

EZ money. Dat 335 coming soon? :nerd:

shhhhhheeeed let's take it one step at a time [emoji]128514[/emoji] I was scared to try it lmaoooo 3 plates always been intimidating to me on bench. And some dude who had to be like 260 was doing 365 halfway reps so he probably saw me like wtf this little dude think he about to do?

Squat finally up to 315 too. F my bad knee.

Every time I start with the first two lifts people expect my squat to be almost 4. When I say 315 the face they make lmaoooo it's embarrassing man. I need to record their reactions.

Man banded 1.5's have been a godsend for my flat bench numbers lately 
pimp.gif

shhhhhheeeed let's take it one step at a time [emoji]128514[/emoji] I was scared to try it lmaoooo 3 plates always been intimidating to me on bench. And some dude who had to be like 260 was doing 365 halfway reps so he probably saw me like wtf this little dude think he about to do?

Every time I start with the first two lifts people expect my squat to be almost 4. When I say 315 the face they make lmaoooo it's embarrassing man. I need to record their reactions.

Keep working bro. My knees are trash too, stretching has helped a lot though

Man what a day.

Worked up slowly on snatch and ended with 5 singles at 205.

4x3 back squat at 315

Then 5 rounds of:
7 handstand push-ups
7 thrusters at 135
7 toes to bar
7 deadlifts at 245
7 burpees
7 kettle bell swings at 70
7 pull-ups

I find it odd that nobody has found a way to capture the energy expressed in a gym setting. Even if it can't be condensed and stored I feel as though even a moderate sized gym could power a good size building.

Keep working bro. My knees are trash too, stretching has helped a lot though
same. When I was doing a lot of my LISS cardiovascular my last week's of cutting my knee actually felt better. Now it's back aggy. I gotta stretch my leg out often.

Gonna call my doctor. Now that PT failed, I'm ready for the next step. I just want my knee fixed. Don't want it to turn into a actual bad problem down the line.

same. When I was doing a lot of my LISS cardiovascular my last week's of cutting my knee actually felt better. Now it's back aggy. I gotta stretch my leg out often.

Gonna call my doctor. Now that PT failed, I'm ready for the next step. I just want my knee fixed. Don't want it to turn into a actual bad problem down the line.
Get blood drawn and let me see a copy

Back and Chest today. :pimp:

DL was 135x5, 225x5, 315x5, 405x5, 465x5, 495x5 520x2, 405x8.

Incline DB bench was, 75x6, 90x6, 115x7, 105x8, 90x10 and some back off sets

Finished with a circuit of dips, lat pull downs, rows, and chest flies.

Great pump, great day.

Get blood drawn and let me see a copy
:rofl:

Yessir ^. Gonna really stick to this for a month and see how much mass I put on. A lot more real food consumption for the day.

Back
Top Bottom