STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

^ Make the elliptical an interval workout. 30 seconds hard, 30 seconds light for 20 minutes.

Thought you were cutting from the meal prep pics :lol:

Lol na fam. It's a lot of food though it looks small. And that's couscous. Heavy in carbs. I'm also having some small snacks through the day. This will come super handy when I do start cutting though [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

1 week in amd want to switch from fish
Prolly go back to chicken breast.

Follow kris 12 week trainer
This the most consistent inhave been in years.

Now ill prolly get an injury

1 week in amd want to switch from fish
Prolly go back to chicken breast.

Follow kris 12 week trainer
This the most consistent inhave been in years.

Now ill prolly get an injury
I can't rock with white fish for some reason unless its fried.

I love some salmon though, I can eat it by the pound. I bought one of those smoked packets from Wal Mart the other day for like $12 rated GAF.

This girl brought a handheld body fat analyzer and i tried it out. Said i was 16.4%. HIGHLY doubt that.

And burger King burgers not real burgers but is that gonna stop me from eating a whopper:

No.

If it's "fake" and it taste good I eat it, idc lol. The Mexicans in my house tell me how fake Mexican taco bell is. Still eating it lmao. Yall not gonna rain on my parade. *middle finger emoji*

Last edited:
And burger King burgers not real burgers but is that gonna stop me from eating a whopper:

No.

If it's "fake" and it taste good I eat it, idc lol. The Mexicans in my house tell me how fake Mexican taco bell is. Still eating it lmao. Yall not gonna rain on my parade. *middle finger emoji*

I never said it tastes bad :lol: just said its not hot.

Back
Top Bottom