STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

lmao I'm sleep.

Yeah beast mode types.

My dog Sound said you a tattle tale, don't be that way bro. Its all love.

You've not given any reportable offenses so you're safe.

You veil your prejudice in cute ways that isn't reportable.

Sound said I'm a what? Lmao. Y'all got your mean girls side chat going on taking that slick talk I see. Carry on

Last edited:

Sound said I'm a what? Lmao. Y'all got your mean girls side chat going on taking that slick talk I see. Carry on
Prejudice? Where? 
laugh.gif

We are friends don't be this way.

Back to lifting.

Last edited:
Yeah beast mode types.

My dog Sound said you a tattle tale, don't be that way bro. Its all love.

You heard I said something from a 3rd party and you run with it.

Lol, now im a "mean girl". You the one crying in here cause you can't keep a girl tho. Why you sending shots?

And you do be telling. Look at the quote above. That's new news? Or something I need to say directly out in the open? Uh ... ok ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I ain't even got anything to do with you and boss convo tho, so both of yall can leave me out of it. I don't wanna hear nothing about nothing about nothing. Whatever yall discussing is between yall.

Last edited:
Why did I become the subject of a convo that had nothing to do with me.

It's the internet. If reporting someone on a virtual world is all the power you have in the real world, do your thang.

Last edited:
Same reason I'm being a subject of a convo that had nothing to do with me.

Thought about not replying until it's "oh he mean girls slick talking about me". Then I changed my mind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:lol: you gotta just let stuff go man. You a cool dude you got nice vids and all but you don't have to reply to every negative thing said about you. Cause then it turns into a back and forth thing for pages and pages

Same reason I'm being a subject of a convo that had nothing to do with me.

Thought about not replying until it's "oh he mean girls slick talking about me". Then I changed my mind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:lol: you gotta just let stuff go man. You a cool dude you got nice vids and all but you don't have to reply to every negative thing said about you. Cause then it turns into a back and forth thing for pages and pages

Lmaooo I be trying. I really do. It just annoys me bro. I mean, I don't now cause like Method said, 6 players foul you once, you foul all 6 back, they stay in the game, you're ejected.

But honestly I don't care what people say about me, think about me, etc. I wasn't going to reply, I only did when he ran with what cornbread said. Like how you know I said that? Did you ask me? I said it? You not gonna verify first before talking ish? And then cornbread wanna quote me to call him a tattle tell. Just Call him it if that's how you feel, lol why you gotta use me to do it?

But F the bull. You said I'm a cool dude with nice videos. Let's just direct this conversation and let's have everyone just tell me how great or a person i am.

Yeah I think that's a good idea.

Nah. Imma leave it be tho. It's just a damn virtual world.

E-Rats smh
facts bro.

laugh.gif

Ok guys I'm sorry, back to lifting and being bros.

Squats last night 

415x3x5

425x5

435x5

455x1

Pause squats

315x3x5

Hack squat

5x10

Leg press

3x10

Leg ext

3x10

Feeling a little tight today not too bad.

:lol:

Squats last night 

415x3x5
425x5
435x5
455x1

Pause squats
315x3x5

Hack squat
5x10

Leg press
3x10

Leg ext
3x10

Nice! :pimp:

Whats your rep/set scheme when warming up to your working sets?

You just going 1plate, 2plate' 3plate? 5reps each?

:lol:

Squats last night 

415x3x5
425x5
435x5
455x1

Pause squats
315x3x5

Hack squat
5x10

Leg press
3x10

Leg ext
3x10

yeah but you weigh as much as a mini cooper.

Gonna try 315 squat today since my Last set 310x2.

No wraps today since IT DAMAGES KNEES BUT YOU STI'LL SCAMMED ME ANYWAYS.

Gonna do some box squats today too tho.

Yeah, I failed. Lmao. I got it up halfway.

Done with wraps. I knew something was wrong when I was pausing at the bottom of 275 and 300+, stunting. Did the struggle second rep on 285. Went for 315. Halfway. Failed.

Gonna run a 5x5 and build up. Just gotta work harder. I need that 3 plate life.

My boy told me once you hit PRS on 2 compounds you never hit one on AL 3 in one week lol, least for him. Then it happened to me today. Went 2/3 this week though. Better than nothing.

Just ain't satisfied and I want more.

Yall hit 3 PRS on each compound in one week or its a struggle for Yall too?

Tried on then metcon 3 during my lunch break...... Weird feeling loke the are cut really low.

Might cop

Nice!
pimp.gif

Whats your rep/set scheme when warming up to your working sets?

You just going 1plate, 2plate' 3plate? 5reps each?
pimp.gif

Depending on what Im doing squats usually goes like this:

Barx2x10

135x8-10

135x5

225x3-5

315x1-2

365x1

Then it changes depending on what I'm doing that day.

:pimp:

Depending on what Im doing squats usually goes like this:

Barx2x10
135x8-10
135x5
225x3-5
315x1-2
365x1

Then it changes depending on what I'm doing that day.

Ima try a similar scheme when i squat today. Good looks

Duck players under chip kelly describe what their "military" style training was like, and had no hospitalizations. They think players getting sick had more to do with them not working together.

That training under Kelly sounds BRUTAL though. I'm picturing a bunch of dudes from the hood that never swam in their lives, trying to do navy seal drills in a pool :rofl:

http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/or...e_misstep.html#incart_river_mobileshort_index

Still amazes me that grown people don't know how to swim. I was swimming as a kid. My mom knew how to swim. Hell, I learned on my own actually.

You can't be a 350lb lineman gripping the sides of the pool :rofl:

Thats crazy tho.

Least They got free Jordans tho.

EDIT: Sounds like they were happy for the training and it helped "build them". Gotta enjoy it when football is all you got I guess.

Last edited:
I work with a lot of the players in Eugene... the workouts weren't as brutal as the media is making it. A lot of these dudes are severely dehydrated and out of shape coming into spring workouts and some are coming off gear (reason for the kidney problems).

*fake news... sad* Trump voice

Back
Top Bottom