STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

:rofl:

I was expecting to creep on shorty boss posted a while back. Def wasnt expecting to see the michelin man squat 3plates

Yeah.....a little part of me was wondering if it was that girl again.
I think I saw a video of that girl squat 500 on Instagram. Is that the same girl m boiz m boiz ?

Quick question, for the last 6-8 months I have been binge drinking 1-3 times a week. For the last month I have been just doing cardio and no results. I haven't drank this week once but still no weight loss. How long will it take until I lose weight once I stay completely clean? Thanks.

Why are you binge drinking? That seems like the bigger issue IMO.

Moderation.

It's everything, with diet, drinking, life.

Yeah.....a little part of me was wondering if it was that girl again.
I think I saw a video of that girl squat 500 on Instagram. Is that the same girl @M BOIZ?
Which one? The one I lift with? or the big girl? No girl under 250 is squatting 500 in sleeves, natty at least.

Maybe it was the bigger girl you posted. She wasn't a small gal.....
I've only posted the one and she isn't big.

Finally into the 230s and strength is still there.

Benched last night.

315x5x6

CG 275x3x8

Flat DB 120x3x10 feet up

Incline DB 100x3x10

All relatively easy, called it a night there to let my shoulder rest some. I need to tell the staff to buy some bigger DBs, these 120s are light work boys.

Last edited:
Man, there were some heavy overhead squats (195) in my workout yesterday. I am feeling it today.

Looking for a substitute from drinking a small red bull before workouts. Want to get something that would be cleaner joint afterwork. I'm able to lift in the morning or during office hours it's after a long day I drag with going into the gym to lift proper. I'm just now getting back into the gym so I can't just walk in and use poor techniques then call it a night.

nerd.gif

I drink coffee before I lift.

Sometimes a preworkout if I'm feeling extra sluggish and need a quicker boost but not usually.
Yeah I think I'm still going to use the red bulls when I need to since it's not a everyday need.

Once in. Awhile I'll have a monster or some cold brew. Rarely I use pwo

Benched last night.

315x5x6
CG 275x3x8
Flat DB 120x3x10 feet up
Incline DB 100x3x10

All relatively easy, called it a night there to let my shoulder rest some. I need to tell the staff to buy some bigger DBs, these 120s are light work boys.

Respect. :pimp:

Pressing power is high, I'm tryna get there.

Do you use any elbow wraps during working sets?

With my new work schedule, think it's time to rejoin the gym.

Looking at Fitness Connection or Planet Fitness right now.

Benched last night.

315x5x6
CG 275x3x8
Flat DB 120x3x10 feet up
Incline DB 100x3x10

Sheesh you a monster. What weight you cutting down to again?

With my new work schedule, think it's time to rejoin the gym.

Looking at Fitness Connection or Planet Fitness right now.

I dont know anything about fitness connection but I strongly encourage you not to joint planet fitness

Benched last night.

315x5x6
CG 275x3x8
Flat DB 120x3x10 feet up
Incline DB 100x3x10

I see u bro! :pimp:

Probably a stupid question but whats the benefit of feet up? Seen a few people do it like that.

Last edited:
For those that tried IF:

How did you start?
Do you workout while fasting?
Do you still drink beer/wine/liquor?
your advice to someone that never did IF

I am active. I hit the gym at least 3-4x per week.

Thanks!!

Did it a few years back, here's the ultimate guide:

http://www.leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html

For your questions, started when I came across this document and was cutting, yes I still drank (20s, heavy). One thing I'd definitely recommend is get checked by a doctor and understand your overall health before diving in. For me I had severe migraines on some days triggered by not eating, but I wasn't managing my migraines. I could do it now since I have my migraines under control and understand them better.

As for the new year rush I just went ahead and bought some winter gear so I can run outdoors for the next couple weeks. My peace of mind means more than being in an overcrowded gym.

appreciate it :pimp:

Respect.
pimp.gif

Pressing power is high, I'm tryna get there.

Do you use any elbow wraps during working sets?
pimp.gif

I don't use wraps but I use sleeves and compression cuffs if Im doing working sets with 300-315 or more usually, I purposely buy them slightly bigger though so it just keeps them warm and doesn't offer and "pop" just more placebo for my shoulders and elbows. I use wrist wraps for everything.
Sheesh you a monster. What weight you cutting down to again?

Thanks brother, with help from @Soundview  I plan on getting to 200 and see what I look like. Once Im shredded ill be flying out to Texas to show Jew these gainz in person.
I see u bro!
pimp.gif

Probably a stupid question but whats the benefit of feet up? Seen a few people do it like that.
Well the major thing is that it eliminates any leg drive you get from having them on the ground, forces you to use all core and chest strength. I have actually always done it though for show and mainly cause I have short *** legs and most benches are high so my feet slip 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Alright guys. I'm ready for the challenge that starts tomorrow, and I want to go grocery shopping tonight. Any tips of foods to get? I'm probably going low carbs.

Alright guys. I'm ready for the challenge that starts tomorrow, and I want to go grocery shopping tonight. Any tips of foods to get? I'm probably going low carbs.

Whole Fage Greek yogurt and eggs are a good start. Almonds avocados and pumpkin seeds too.

Chicken breasts, tilapia, salmon, ground turkey, yogurt. Fresh vegetables are clutch though frozen is fine too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom