STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I am retiring from doing conventional DL's. I have tried all kinds of ways of doing it and by back flairs up once I get to 405.

Sumo is my only path to greatness now.

Gym to crowded for DL? Hell I'll MAKE room. And slam it down. Bet ppl would clear the area.

I'm honestly picturing a 10x10 room with dudes doing curls over somebody while they're bench pressing. Like what is too crowded to deadlift? :lol: I have never in my life heard that

People make excuses for anything [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Especially when it comes to working out

I could maybe see it. I have been to a gym when I was checking out a few and there was this one that wasn't really small, but they didn't have anywhere to do it. It like had 1 squat rack and no real "area" to do DLs without being in someone's way....obviously most people are turds and couldn't care less about anyone else lol.

Last edited:
I could maybe see it. I have been to a gym when I was checking out a few and there was this one that wasn't really small, but they didn't have anywhere to do it. It like had 1 squat rack and no real "area" to do DLs without being in someone's way....obviously most people are turds and couldn't care less about anyone else lol.

My gyms small, people either do DL in the power rack or if that doesnt work just grab the bar off the bench press and do it right there. No issues. Even the one time i wanted to bench and 2 guys were DLing the rack and a lady was DLing with the BP bar i just asked em how many sets they had left :lol:

My gyms small, people either do DL in the power rack or if that doesnt work just grab the bar off the bench press and do it right there. No issues. Even the one time i wanted to bench and 2 guys were DLing the rack and a lady was DLing with the BP bar i just asked em how many sets they had left :lol:

It was weird. The place was busy it seemed like. It wasn't like a squat "rack" it was one of those ones that are like angled down to the safety bars, you know?

It was weird. The place was busy it seemed like. It wasn't like a squat "rack" it was one of those ones that are like angled down to the safety bars, you know?

One of the locations I go to is like this. Well they have one power rack and one of those types of squat racks but the power rack doesn't have the deadlift station thing in front of it. Any time I lift there on back day I grab a bar off either one of those racks, or if they are both taken I grab one off an empty bench like ahat said and put it out on the floor to deadlift with no dambs given. No way I'm not deadlifting in 2 years because a gym is crowded :lol:

One of the locations I go to is like this. Well they have one power rack and one of those types of squat racks but the power rack doesn't have the deadlift station thing in front of it. Any time I lift there on back day I grab a bar off either one of those racks, or if they are both taken I grab one off an empty bench like ahat said and put it out on the floor to deadlift with no dambs given. No way I'm not deadlifting in 2 years because a gym is crowded :lol:

This situation just now happened to me. I came here to do squats and this guy was on the rack about to DL and he ended up being cool and grabbing the bar off the bench and let me get my squats in

ahat ahat yeah it's nice when you have the space to just set it all up by a rack.

@Soundview
What are you at now? I'm down to race.
Same as you bro. 435. I had to pull 425x2 yesterday. Headphones fell down second rep and I wasted time throwing them off and failed. But I'm at 435. I pulled 425x2 3 weeks ago.

I wanted 500 by June. Seems reasonable.

Let's do it. See who can get to 500 first.

:lol: @ the tiny gym. My gym had like 15 dl bars and 3 rogue platform things. If those are all taken grab a bar and set up wherever.

Last edited:
Quick question, for the last 6-8 months I have been binge drinking 1-3 times a week. For the last month I have been just doing cardio and no results. I haven't drank this week once but still no weight loss. How long will it take until I lose weight once I stay completely clean? Thanks.

Quick question, for the last 6-8 months I have been binge drinking 1-3 times a week. For the last month I have been just doing cardio and no results. I haven't drank this week once but still no weight loss. How long will it take until I lose weight once I stay completely clean? Thanks.

It's going to take multiple weeks man. You have been doing damage for 6-8 months, you can't expect changes in a week. :lol:

It's only Wednesday bro lol you'll notice the bloat in your face disappear first. It's not magic but the lbs should melt off pretty quickly without those extra calories and sugar. When I first quit drinking I lost 40 in around 3 months without changing much besides my alcohol consumption.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that your diet is terrible and you're only doing like 10 minutes of cardio. If not then post what exactly you're doing. Leaving out pieces won't help. Plus it will take more than a week to see any substantial progress.

Good eating habits, HIITS, or moderate cardio 4x week

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom