STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

off topic, but would it be weird to bring my own disinfectant spray to use in the lockers?
i usually go home and drop my stuff off but plan on working out straight from work and i guess i have to be using their lockers now

Last edited:
off topic, but would it be weird to bring my own disinfectant spray to use in the lockers?
i usually go home and drop my stuff off but plan on working out straight from work and i guess i have to be using their lockers now

:lol: please do this...

Old men chillin in their birthday suits with it all hanging out, talking for hours. That's the weirdest thing I've seen in the locker room :lol:

7 is cool. I'd be surprised if I can do 5...

I have a pull up bar right in my room and I never use it anymore. I'm terrible. :rofl:

Last edited:
I cant respect the argument of "I still respect dudes who are on roids cause they still put in the work."

cause thats ********. "work" isnt just about pushing the weight, its also about consistency and longevity. these guys get 10 years worth of result in 1 year.

Not everyone who is on steroids ends up looking amazing. Top IFBB Pros dont spring up in one year, they dedicate their lives to it. Who I dont respect are people who take steroids for non competitive reasons.

Get them pull ups right papis. I use to be in the same boat till I started doing them every back day sometimes near the beginning of my workout (after deadlifts) and again at the end. I started doing some weighted pull ups recently with 25 lb for about 8 reps and 45 lb for like 4 reps. Trying to get to 10 reps with the 45 plate :pimp:

Get them pull ups right papis. I use to be in the same boat till I started doing them every back day sometimes near the beginning of my workout (after deadlifts) and again at the end. I started doing some weighted pull ups recently with 25 lb for about 8 reps and 45 lb for like 4 reps. Trying to get to 10 reps with the 45 plate :pimp:

Word i was lazy and didnt do em for a looong time :lol:. Started doing em on back days now, only been a couple weeks, slowly but surely.

Not everyone who is on steroids ends up looking amazing. Top IFBB Pros dont spring up in one year, they dedicate their lives to it. Who I dont respect are people who take steroids for non competitive reasons.
Hopes of a little metal figurine resolves all moral issues you have with steroid use?! The hell is wrong with people today?

I use to do pull-ups every time I stepped in the gym. But they got harder and harder as I gained weight so I got lazy.

I use to do pull-ups every time I stepped in the gym. But they got harder and harder as I gained weight so I got lazy.

You ain't lying. I used to do pull ups for fun. 5 sets of 15 didn't even get me sore when I was 160-170 lbs.

At 190, I'm shaking at 6 reps. I'll be lucky to get in 3 sets before I give up :lol:

I dont have less respect for them but I think its kind of pointless to take them if you aren't competing in either PL, BB, Physique etc. 

I would never take them unless I was getting paid for my performance or looks.

Posted this before, but the shoulder saver pads are great for dudes with long arms to minimize shoulder rotation during the barbell bench press. For people with certain body types, the lower your humerus goes during the eccentric phase of the movement, the more your shoulder rotates and creates anterior humeral glide, which puts your shoulder at risk. The shoulder saver pad helps to decrease the ROM.

You ain't lying. I used to do pull ups for fun. 5 sets of 15 didn't even get me sore when I was 160-170 lbs.

At 190, I'm shaking at 6 reps. I'll be lucky to get in 3 sets before I give up :lol:

Same. When I was 130 I could get 19 clean pull-ups and 75 push-ups or something. Now I'm nowhere close.

Tried an Oh yeah bar finally. The birthday cake one was good but really tastes like you're eating cake. Very sweet. Texture wise is very soft and overall 100x better than quest. Gotta try other flavors

Just got unbanned yesterday lol still lifting tho

Left was end of cut / right is now 

Back to #BearMode
Still gettin it 
pimp.gif

Wasn't it over something homophobic? A year is a long assssss time.

Still gettin it 
pimp.gif

Wasn't it over something homophobic? A year is a long assssss time.
haha yeah it was calling that dude with the guy dancing gif a ***

Shout out to my secret santa this year Baby Jumpman for bailing ya boi out of RIkers

Back
Top Bottom