STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I often feel like the internet really ****** up people in that regard. If I scroll down my timeline all I see is perfection. Huge lifts and incredible physiques but in real life it's so rare. Outside a handful of guys at your gym you really don't see that many savages. People become desensitized and feel like they need to jam these oils to try and keep up but nobody tells the average person that it's not real. None of it is real.

I cant respect the argument of "I still respect dudes who are on roids cause they still put in the work."

cause thats ********. "work" isnt just about pushing the weight, its also about consistency and longevity. these guys get 10 years worth of result in 1 year.

I cant respect the argument of "I still respect dudes who are on roids cause they still put in the work."

cause thats ********. "work" isnt just about pushing the weight, its also about consistency and longevity. these guys get 10 years worth of result in 1 year.
It's not like the option is closed to you. You can't throw shade on someone who walked through a door that you wouldn't. Honestly outside the internet would you even be thinking about this?

It's not like the option is closed to you. You can't throw shade on someone who walked through a door that you wouldn't. Honestly outside the internet would you even be thinking about this?
And what does me having access to gear have anything to do with it?

Would you have respect for an athlete that cheats in a game? Other athletes have access to cheating as well....

and outside the internet, I would be thinking about this because it can apply to almost any sport 
laugh.gif

Nah he's from Brooklyn. That other dude is. Victor martinez? Some Spanish pro who was at Olympias. Cause he be at Star Fitness off Westchester Square (Down the block from my gym).
Ah ok yea I got mixed up that he's from Brooklyn. Victor is the Dominican dude with the INS issues right?

Only reason I brought up Kai other than the fact that he's from NYC like you, is he just seems like a humble down to earth dude. Watched the Olympia doc on Netflix and then it intrigued me to watch some YouTube videos he's done

Nah he's from Brooklyn. That other dude is. Victor martinez? Some Spanish pro who was at Olympias. Cause he be at Star Fitness off Westchester Square (Down the block from my gym).
Ah ok yea I got mixed up that he's from Brooklyn. Victor is the Dominican dude with the INS issues right?

Only reason I brought up Kai other than the fact that he's from NYC like you, is he just seems like a humble down to earth dude. Watched the Olympia doc on Netflix and then it intrigued me to watch some YouTube videos he's done
I have no idea. I don't even follow bodybuilding. I just know of a couple of big names and certain randoms.but I know he competes/ed in olympia and he from bx.

Kai is cool. I watched his original doc when he was in the kitchen cooking with all stove tops on....With a hoody on. I was always one to hate being hot. Especially in the gym. I don't see how people wear layers in the summer. But some people live that thermogenic pump.

But yeah, seems like a cool dude. Can't say he has a personality where i'd be a fan. But seems like a cool dude.

I've met kai a couple times, his whole aura is great, so chill and humble. he's that quiet dude tho that wont talk, but the second something pops off he'll steal on you quick. lol

Papis, going for 5 plate deadlift next week. What should my progression look like?

I don't want to jump to high, or be gassed when I try the 495 either.

Pls halp

Papis, going for 5 plate deadlift next week. What should my progression look like?

Pls halp
Nice bro. I am too after getting failing 3/4 of the way up. Boss would be good with this but what I did last week was
135x10
225x8
275x5
315x3
365x2
405x2 (I was debating about doing just 1)
455x1
495x1

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What's even more funny is, when I got the email I was like "what if some one asked for advice and he tagged me". I was gonna say the somethibg similar to what you said [emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji]

Craig isn't on much synthol if any, at least from what I see. 
yeah same. There's a pic of him with bad chest gyno tho. Left tidy was inflated lmao

Pls halp

I usually do 90 pound jumps. That's just me.

225X3
315X3
405X1
495x1

And so on....after 495 i start doing smaller jumps like 50 pounds

Nice bro. I am too after getting failing 3/4 of the way up. Boss would be good with this but what I did last week was
135x10
225x8
275x5
315x3
365x2
405x2 (I was debating about doing just 1)
455x1
495x1
Less is always more when warming up for a max. I say drop 225 to 5 reps and skip 275 all together, anything after 365 should be singles only.

Just copped the innovator 500 meal bag. Pricey for a "lunch box" but it's gonna be so much more convienient for me packing stuff for work.

Came to $89 shipped with 10% off code on top of the sale they got going on. GETNOW10

http://www.sixpackbags.com/expert-innovator-500.html

you needed 5 slots for work? Lmao, what you working a 5 day strAight shift? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I work 24 hour shifts bro
wait, seriously or you joking? Lol

Back
Top Bottom