STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

The dude from USC that happened to ended up making a practice squad in the nfl. he had full recovery I believe.

Any suggestions for brands of gloves with wrist support? Been dealing with a sprained wrist that's disrupting my gains. 

yea i would go with straps. I personally use versa grips or Cobra grips. they can double as straps and hand pads
look on amazon versa grips are about 55 and cobra grips are about 30 (both basically the same)

You guys have any shoulder mobility exercises mainly rotator cuff

honestly i just wake up throw on a youtube wid...
i dont remember the guys name but he is a light skin dude looks like a little bit smaller phil heath.. he has great mobility vids.

Did DLs/back day today and decided to write down everything as i went on a notebook. Already feels good and gonna do it everyday i lift.
Worked up to 415x3

Cut complete.

168lbs. 9% BF.

Ending stats:
Bench: 315
Squat: 315
Deadlift: 435
OHP: 185

Going for a 1300 total, then doing some meets.

#Cutlife #CutCut #MrCutLifeHimself

You've come a long way from buying fake js ^
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Jk bro. Good work! What's your height again?

You've come a long way from buying fake js ^
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Jk bro. Good work! What's your height again?
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I would've had a whole closet full of fake Jordans had it not been for you. Even worse, I can STI'LL barely tell if they're real or not. It's like learning a whole new craft. I gave up. I'll just keep messaging you. Lmao.

I'm only 6'3.

Nah I'm 5'9 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Cut complete.

168lbs. 9% BF.

Ending stats:

Bench: 315

Squat: 315

Deadlift: 435

OHP: 185

Going for a 1300 total, then doing some meets.

#Cutlife #CutCut #MrCutLifeHimself

Sound, I am your father. 

I always knew I was half white. No wonder I liked Maroon 5 in High school [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Bruh, why Mike O'Hearn so strong.
A lot of people hate him. I respect him cause he's lean and strong afffff. I mean he's not natural. But he even makes a lot of dudes who are "strong" look like they struggling

But what he's trying to sell on his website, for those prices...No wonder they hate him lmfao

I made my own pump enhancer/pre workout and tried it for the first time yesterday.

It kicked me so hard I had a neck spasm while doing skullcrushers.

Like I thought I was going to die cause my neck just froze.

That's how I knew I had some good shhhhhhhhhhh.

*cutscene to don't be a menace when dude died from smoking some good weed*

I made my own pump enhancer/pre workout and tried it for the first time yesterday.

Sounds like Hyphy Mud.

As far as people that claim to be natty and they aren't....I don't know if I can have any respect for that. You are a straight up liar. Like, Phil Heath has claimed natty. I respect the long road of hard work and determination and grinding it out. The day in and day out is tough. I doubt they care about my respect and I don't care about that either.

Sounds like Hyphy Mud.

As far as people that claim to be natty and they aren't....I don't know if I can have any respect for that. You are a straight up liar. Like, Phil Heath has claimed natty. I respect the long road of hard work and determination and grinding it out. The day in and day out is tough. I doubt they care about my respect and I don't care about that either.
I don't know. Never tried his. I just make my own now. 3x-5x the servings for half the price.

Yeah. I hate liars. I think in their heads they really believe they're natural.

But whatever cycle Mike is on, he's doing it right.

F it tho. I ain't touching that. Don't need it. It ain't that serious. I mean half my gym is on them, though lmao.

One dude I was cool with said I didn't want to be strong since I didn't want to roid. Or I'd be willing to do whatever it takes. I kind of figured he'd suck a **** for a million dollars if "no one ever knew" with that kind of mentality. You can't reason with most of them lol.

Last edited:
I don't know. Never tried his. I just make my own now. 3x-5x the servings for half the price.

One dude I was cool with said I didn't want to be strong since I didn't want to roid. Or I'd be willing to do whatever it takes. I kind of figured he'd suck a **** for a million dollars if "no one ever knew" with that kind of mentality. You can't reason with most of them lol.

Yeah, I was just poking fun at Kali Muscle. Lol. All he did was "up his carbs" hahahahhahahahhahaha

Or he might have made love to a grapefruit.....all sorts of G4P

"Rich Piana here!! You gotta do whatever it takes. One day you may".

Last edited:
Sound isn't Kai Greene from your neck of the woods?
Nah he's from Brooklyn. That other dude is. Victor martinez? Some Spanish pro who was at Olympias. Cause he be at Star Fitness off Westchester Square (Down the block from my gym).

Yeah, I was just poking fun at Kali Muscle. Lol. All he did was "up his carbs" hahahahhahahahhahaha

Or he might have made love to a grapefruit.....all sorts of G4P

"Rich Piana here!! You gotta do whatever it takes. One day you may".
lmaoooo I dnt like Kali. He's just mad ignorant for no reason. It was funny when he said if you're doing cutting/bulking you're on roids [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

My man has the IQ of a turkey sandwich.

Least Rich keeps it real! But he's a millionaire with his own company. He dont gotta bend over for supplement sponsor's like most of them [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]129298[/emoji][emoji]129298[/emoji][emoji]129298[/emoji][emoji]129298[/emoji]

Least Rich keeps it real! But he's a millionaire with his own company. He dont gotta bend over for supplement sponsor's like most of them [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]129298[/emoji][emoji]129298[/emoji][emoji]129298[/emoji][emoji]129298[/emoji]

Hahahahahahaha!! The turkey sandwich comment literally made me start laughing out loud. Thank you.

You're right. I've heard Rich talk about taking roids and stuff. No hate for that.....but he's turned himself into a monster not fit to live amongst regular humans though. Some people have gone the complete opposite direction though and now have to sleep on like 2-3 beds LOL

Hahahahahahaha!! The turkey sandwich comment literally made me start laughing out loud. Thank you.

You're right. I've heard Rich talk about taking roids and stuff. No hate for that.....but he's turned himself into a monster not fit to live amongst regular humans though. Some people have gone the complete opposite direction though and now have to sleep on like 2-3 beds LOL
hahaha you're welcome

No I agree. RICH Llooks like trash, but he said his goal was to get as big as possible. So I guess he doesn't care to be lean, vascular or strong. He just wants to look huge.

Haha what about greg golias??? How tf did he get so huge?

Whats that **** thats getting popular in brazil and other places? Synthol? Dudes be injecting themselves with it and dont even lift :lol:

Craig***

And he is ******* monster!!
Yeah he's huge. He used to be lean af though

Whats that **** thats getting popular in brazil and other places? Synthol? Dudes be injecting themselves with it and dont even lift :lol:
you late. People been on synthol for years lol it just blew up cause of those idiots overseas

Valentino was the one that publicized synthol in that mark bell movie

There's a bunch of oils dudes use but everybody knows synthol. All the top guys use it to a point but some dudes abuse it just like broads with the *** shots

Yeah. The documentary I believe was "Bigger, Stronger, Faster". He also did a show "The Man Who's Arms Exploded", I believe it's called. Its just nasty dude. Why would you do that. I think bodybuilders have been using m it for a while to like "top off" the muscle to make themselves appear to be more full and look symmetrical. There's actually a video on YouTube where the did do a posing you doing like a back double bicep or whatever and it start running out of his shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom