STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My first thought was RDL's too, but if he was bending his knees, then I guess he was doing half reps of DL's? :rolleyes

Ya it looked like a regular DL but the plates didnt touch the floor. Only when he got up to 4plates did the weights hit the floor. It just struck me as odd cuz i was riding the bike and he was kinda in my line of sight so id see him doing it but there wasnt any noise of the plates touching the floor lol

More points locked up cats. Looks like they may run away with this one. So essentially the strongest man alive would be a locked up Kobe that drinks milk

Lmao yall with these mythbuster cases

Last edited:
Yeah it feels good but it's extra sore today lol
I guess cause I did squats the day before and then DLs yesterday.

Yeah it feels good but it's extra sore today lol
I guess cause I did squats the day before and then DLs yesterday.

Yea bro back to back squats/DLs will kill your lower back. I had to start spacing squat and DL days out a little more so my back wasn't wrecked still and one lift didn't suffer.

Yea bro back to back squats/DLs will kill your lower back. I had to start spacing squat and DL days out a little more so my back wasn't wrecked still and one lift didn't suffer.

Word. I use to take a day off in between but since i switched to doing DL on the weekend cuz that broad at the gym complained about me doing DL in socks its now 2days between, 1 of those days being a rest day. I definitely feel the difference and feel fresher when doing DL.

Oh okay. Yeah I usually DL on saturdays and take fridays off so I'll just stick to that

Congrats. Lol still not giving you more props because you didn't use those things
Yeah I don't get this thread at all when it comes to using a belt or straps. Like I'm stronger than all of you strap bashers and I use straps every single back workout, come **** with me 
laugh.gif

Fixed.

Last time I check Marmourjr was the only other person that competes soooooooo I really don't get the strap hate.
I've seen you giveaway more **** in this thread than most stores have inventory. Everybody has their opinion but if the weight can't be lifted without straps then it can't be lifted period.

I've seen you giveaway more **** in this thread than most stores have inventory. Everybody has their opinion but if the weight can't be lifted without straps then it can't be lifted period.
Based on what? and are you talking about all straps/belts?

I wear wrists straps when I bench heavy because it's more comfortable on my wrists. My 1RM on the bench is the same with or without it. 

Back
Top Bottom