STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Also, firemen work 24 hr shifts? I can't. I need to sleep at home. I'm in a foul mood on days that I work 3-11 but then they mandate me to work the 11-7 shift. I need to sleep at home lol

Lol you're so depressing sometimes

Give me your address. I'll mail you a book on positive thinking, and some Avengers comics

I promise I won't stalk you or anything. :nerd:

Last edited:
So...where are the pics Rumble Gang Rumble Gang :nerd:

Also, firemen work 24 hr shifts? I can't. I need to sleep at home. I'm in a foul mood on days that I work 3-11 but then they mandate me to work the 11-7 shift. I need to sleep at home lol
Lmao.

And yea must departments do. But you can go sleep at night but it's never real sleep because your mind is still in "work mode" and you have he potential of going to calls all night. I used to nap when I got home but my morning would be wasted. Now I'm accustomed to going throughout the day unless I'm really sleep deprived.

I let a fitness related domain expire and somebody from my city picked it up. It was a dope name and idea now I'm pretty tight about letting it go because this is not what I envisioned at all lol uplifted fitness

I often feel like the internet really ****** up people in that regard. If I scroll down my timeline all I see is perfection. Huge lifts and incredible physiques but in real life it's so rare. Outside a handful of guys at your gym you really don't see that many savages. People become desensitized and feel like they need to jam these oils to try and keep up but nobody tells the average person that it's not real. None of it is real.

Facts

I hope everyone in here has a great year ahead. It may just be another day to a lot of you but it's a brand new cycle.

if we're keeping it a buck there's mad dudes with self image issues.

I always thought growing up that self image issues was something that mostly effected women. When I got to college I realized how stupid and wrong I was.

Here's me almost eating it on a front squat then a double. Both 235 hadn't front squatted in a minute.

Last edited:
Thanks bruh. Yeah it's easier for me to front squat than back. It feels a lot more natural. I'm gonna make a run at 315.

I swam today with a swimmers snorkel for the first time. After a few minutes of adjusting to it I was able to swim dam near straight for 30ish minutes. Before that I was struggling with the rhythms of breathing.

It was so easy, but my question is like a 45 minute swim with various strokes a good workout? Or should I up the swim time to an hour?

I love the fact that I'm not aching from the pounding of running after I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom