STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

@WorldGoneMad now that's what I'm talking bout. Probably cheaper than some dame EXPENSIVE *** chipotle too.

Speaking of food, went to Cheesecake Factory tonight and had the chicken and steak Diane combo.

Ordered the steak medium rare for the first time and man was that something else. So damn good. Usually get medium

he's banging my fitness crush 
I just followed him on youtube who is he dating? pics?

these fitness chicks extra easy man.... I went to a fitness expo couple months ago they were looking for the meat lmao

Jazmine Garcia..
1f51c356b217b806f2ef9b80be70a2b1.jpg

CuMUyQTUEAAp5my.jpg

A protein shake is macro friendly. Doesnt mean it tastes delicious. CHIPOTLE can have no macros for all I know. Food still trash.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] why would chipotle have no protein, fats, or carbs??

Think he's saying that's all its good for and he's right. :lol:

Chipotle is boo boo but a steak burrito bowl is a convenient 1400 calories presuming you give ol girl the nod on extra meat, cheese and guac.
thankyou. Lol.

Ill make my own bowl. 2x-4x the portions for the same price.....except it tastes good lmaoooo

Chipotle trash

I got a burrito there last year

Meat had no flavor

Rice wasn't soft

Tasted like a lots nothing

I went to my friends house and put it on the couch. Went outside and came back in to find his dog finessed it and ate the rest for me. Wasn't eem mad.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

went to a place in cali last week called heritage farm.

Be on the lookout place blows Chipotle out the water. Local grown organic food. Seasoned perfectly

Jazmine Garcia..
1f51c356b217b806f2ef9b80be70a2b1.jpg

CuMUyQTUEAAp5my.jpg

I'll drink her left over protein chunks out her shaker

Edit*** I browsed through her youtube page man these fitness chicks be killing or just posting random carp about their life

Oh I'm on my period
Oh I moved into a new apartment

Lol

Last edited:
For all you runners out there. On the Nike app right now. Nike speed compression pants. Usually $150. On sale for $99.

Then, use code BONUS20 for an extra 20% off that.

Hit my protein last night. Got almost drunk. Every time I go out to a club I get reminded of why I tell them. LIKE the last Atlanta episode lmao

Ate :nerd:z sirloin and some macaroni at cracker barrel this morning.

Back in the gym tomorrow. Can't wait.

Man I killed my back yesterday on accident. :lol: dl is gonna suck today.

Gonna pull off a 4" defecit all this month then next month regular and see if I can't get to 450 in the next two months.

Man I killed my back yesterday on accident.
laugh.gif
dl is gonna suck today.

Gonna pull off a 4" defecit all this month then next month regular and see if I can't get to 450 in the next two months.
Geeze thats a huge deficit 
laugh.gif
 I don't see a point in anything higher than 2 plates stacked on top of each other.

Last edited:
The talk about facepulls had me do them at the gym today even though I feel like sh**.

Mad at myself for not doing them this whole time. Felt so good on my shoulders.

The talk about facepulls had me do them at the gym today even though I feel like sh**.

Mad at myself for not doing them this whole time. Felt so good on my shoulders.

Word ive been slacking on em too. Planning to add em in my shoulder workouts starting this week

Man I killed my back yesterday on accident. :lol: dl is gonna suck today.

Geeze thats a huge deficit :lol:  I don't see a point in anything higher than 2 plates stacked on top of each other.

I know a dude who used it the same pattern as me and added a whole plate to his dl. So far its gotten my pulls a ton faster and 60 pounds to my max in a month. :lol: like **** why didn't I do this sooner?

Dl
315 5x5 4" defecit. Moved fast the whole time and felt light.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom