STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I know a dude who used it the same pattern as me and added a whole plate to his dl. So far its gotten my pulls a ton faster and 60 pounds to my max in a month.
laugh.gif
like **** why didn't I do this sooner?

Dl
315 5x5 4" defecit. Moved fast the whole time and felt light.
As long as you keep your back neutral as you increase the deficit then you're good to go. I would say for majority of people that will be pretty hard to do with that kind of deficit, have someone video you from a side angle and see how it looks.

Last edited:
Face pulls feel so damn good.

Like the video says, no one does them right though
laugh.gif
I dont do them like he does, I do palms down and also do them from a pull down station and lean back. I use them more for rear delt/trap/upper back then external rotation of the shoulders. If you're hitting back as frequent and hard as chest then you shouldn't have a imbalance in my opinion. 

With that said you always need to be careful when doing something that is directly hitting the rotator cuff area, I wouldn't go to heavy with the grip he is using. 

I dont do them like he does, I do palms down and also do them from a pull down station and lean back. I use them more for rear delt/trap/upper back then external rotation of the shoulders. If you're hitting back as frequent and hard as chest then you shouldn't have a imbalance in my opinion. 

With that said you always need to be careful when doing something that is directly hitting the rotator cuff area, I wouldn't go to heavy with the grip he is using. 

Right.

It's not a movement to go heavy with. I'd rather see people do them with bands

I know a dude who used it the same pattern as me and added a whole plate to his dl. So far its gotten my pulls a ton faster and 60 pounds to my max in a month. :lol: like **** why didn't I do this sooner?

Dl

315 5x5 4" defecit. Moved fast the whole time and felt light.

As long as you keep your back neutral as you increase the deficit then you're good to go. I would say for majority of people that will be pretty hard to do with that kind of deficit, have someone video you from a side angle and see how it looks.

I had someone watch the first few. I got some short *** legs. It's fine and no lower back issues so I figure why not. Yeah I'm sure most people couldn't do it though.

For a double? Like extra meet?

Edit: but I'm trippin on the price. Guac is a requirement for me and forgot Chipotle charge like $2.50 extra for it. Another :stoneface: for Chipotle.
Avocado expensive brah

Not particularly in CA and it's available regardless of season.

No respectable Mexican establishment charges extra for Guac but then again aint nobody ever say Chipotle was that.

Not particularly in CA and it's available regardless of season.

No respectable Mexican establishment charges extra for Guac but then again aint nobody ever say Chipotle was that.

Anytime I'm out in the bay them homegrown Mexican restaurants definitely charge extra for guac

Name one brah you don't want to tussle with me over Bay Area Mexican food.

And you like Chipotle so I'm already looking at you funny over anything you say on the topic.

:lol:

I'll drink her left over protein chunks out her shaker

Edit*** I browsed through her youtube page man these fitness chicks be killing or just posting random carp about their life

Oh I'm on my period
Oh I moved into a new apartment

Lol

ksteezy ? :nerd:

For some reason my mind went left reading this.

Never been to any Mexican joint in my life that charged extra for some guac. That would be like McDonald's charging extra for some ketchup. Chipotle is the only place that does this. A whole damn avocado costs like 99¢, Chipotle is trippin for that.

I gladly pay it tho :rofl:

Last edited:
Generic guac taste like salty mayonnaise. Ive honestly yet to have guac thats wowed me or changed my mind

Did chest.

Flat: 250x3x5, 285x2
Decline: 245x10, 225x10, 205x10
6 other accessory, 4x10, heavy weight

Just ate my chicken Caesar salad I made. GOOD af boy. shredded cheddar, cucumber, tomato, lettuce, red onion, tender chicken breast. Might have to cut the cheese out. THAT and the dressing make it fattening.

Those METRX protein plus peanut butter cup bars are goooood. But I read they be subtly changing products to soy. AND they spike a lot. that's why I don't like them. I highly doubt the bar had 30g protein. Maybe 25-26 but whatever.

Also tried a quest mint. VERY dry. TASTE was ok. THeyre overhyped imo.

Last edited:
Did chest.

Flat: 250x3x5, 285x2
Decline: 245x10, 225x10, 205x10
6 other accessory, 4x10, heavy weight

Just ate my chicken Caesar salad I made. GOOD af boy. shredded cheddar, cucumber, tomato, lettuce, red onion, tender chicken breast. Might have to cut the cheese out. THAT and the dressing make it fattening.

Those METRX protein plus peanut butter cup bars are goooood. But I read they be subtly changing products to soy. AND they spike a lot. that's why I don't like them. I highly doubt the bar had 30g protein. Maybe 25-26 but whatever.

Also tried a quest mint. VERY dry. TASTE was ok. THeyre overhyped imo.

You ever try these? My go to protein bar crispy apple is my favorite

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/m...F9C_c9_BVL1_1539-5fkukFu9ghLHH9DZrRoCtWPw_wcB

I been on the fitjoy train as of late

Last edited:
Back in the gym after a week off. Worst week in a minute. Woke up angry af and took it out on the weights. Still angry tho. Did week 8 bench program. Was supposed to finish with 2sets of 235x5 ended up doing 8 i was vexx at the world. Did chest accessories and crushed triceps.

Ahat, when you're angry like that, you should hit them deadlifts

My DL days r thursdays. Theres enough anger to go around and last til thursday. Theres a few things i think about and i lose it, esp when i dont take my meds.

Guess whos not taking their meds wednesday night/thursday morning?

Back
Top Bottom