STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Same here. I woke up to the Mexican sopes and queso fresco.

Only thing I ever got was a burrito bowl from chipotle. WHICH I can make better. Which my school cafe made better and had better sauce (sweet chipotle sauce).

It's just overpriced, hyped yuppy food lol. I'm surprised people still after it after the E.Coli outbreak. BUT hey....If it's worth your life go for it.

But I always get this burrito from this Mexican restaurant. STILL ain't taste nothing better [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] and they got the Tamrindo drinks....very yes.
I drink a 22-40 every other weekend. JUST costs too many calories. When I'm bulking im back on my colt 45 flow every weekend :smokin

The bulk has begun for me trying to hit 165-170.... I'm try to go the clean legit bulk way instead of eating whatever... I'm at 152 right now.

Last edited:
Chipotle is anything but overpriced :lol:

They'll give you as much rice and other toppings as you want (minus meat and guac).

A double chicken bowl is 9.36 here in Houston, and it's enough food to make you sick :lol:

It's not the volume that's making you sick brah but how a double $9 though?

Single chicken burrito bowl like $11 here.

Last edited:
Sooo am i the only one whos never been to chipotle? :lol:

From the looks of things doesnt seem like ive missed much lol

For a double? Like extra meet?

Edit: but I'm trippin on the price. Guac is a requirement for me and forgot Chipotle charge like $2.50 extra for it. Another :stoneface: for Chipotle.

Last edited:
Sooo am i the only one whos never been to chipotle? :lol:

From the looks of things doesnt seem like ive missed much lol

I have never been once I heard about all that ecoli jazz at their restaurants it was a wrap for me....

Last edited:
Chipotle is anything but overpriced :lol:

They'll give you as much rice and other toppings as you want (minus meat and guac).

A double chicken bowl is 9.36 here in Houston, and it's enough food to make you sick :lol:

This. If my big *** can get full as **** for less than $10 and it's not pizza or bull **** then it's a good deal. Plus you can order online, best chain place for the gainzzzz by farrrr

Last edited:
Face pull?
Great for shoulder health.

People spend way too much time in internal rotation and scapular depression. Leads to imbalances. Facepulls emphasize external rotation and upward rotation of the shoulder blades in one movement. I'd also recommend doing external rotations with bands, band pull aparts, serratus punches, and Y raises on off days.

My new coach got me doing some mobility out this world. I'm about to be flexing on you young boys :lol:

Great for shoulder health.

People spend way too much time in internal rotation and scapular depression. Leads to imbalances. Facepulls emphasize external rotation and upward rotation of the shoulder blades in one movement. I'd also recommend doing external rotations with bands, band pull aparts, serratus punches, and Y raises on off days.

lol dude is funny.... very informative

Chipotle trash

I got a burrito there last year

Meat had no flavor

Rice wasn't soft

Tasted like a lots nothing

I went to my friends house and put it on the couch. Went outside and came back in to find his dog finessed it and ate the rest for me. Wasn't eem mad.

chipotle is good for what it is.... Its my go-to post workout meal everyday friday and sat lol.

But LA tacos/Mexican food (esp the cornerman) >

Back
Top Bottom