STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Shout out to @jkitty for the inzer belt.
I know a lot of this was mental as well but i havent squatted in about 2/3 weeks. That belt def makes me feel more secure. Like i can handle a bit more weight. Felt good today.
Been out of it the past couple of weeks with some personal stuff so my workouts been short quick and light weight. Today i felt like i was back in it.

Chipotle trash anyways.
And overpriced. Get some real Mexican food. I'm mad I gotta travel 30min north of me to get some real Mexican food. That is when my family don't have the ingredients themselves lol. In that case I go to their house

Yeah. I never drink to be drunk. WHAT is the fun in being drunk and having no control over yourself.

I drink to be faded/tipsy. I feel good. Im coherent. I know what's going on.

Minus a couple of lost IQ points like when you run up the stairs and trip and fall [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Every weekend for me gotta live a little.... Lol

Chipotle trash anyways.
And overpriced. Get some real Mexican food. I'm mad I gotta travel 30min north of me to get some real Mexican food. That is when my family don't have the ingredients themselves lol. In that case I go to their house
Same here. I woke up to the Mexican sopes and queso fresco.

Only thing I ever got was a burrito bowl from chipotle. WHICH I can make better. Which my school cafe made better and had better sauce (sweet chipotle sauce).

It's just overpriced, hyped yuppy food lol. I'm surprised people still after it after the E.Coli outbreak. BUT hey....If it's worth your life go for it.

But I always get this burrito from this Mexican restaurant. STILL ain't taste nothing better [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] and they got the Tamrindo drinks....very yes.

Yeah. I never drink to be drunk. WHAT is the fun in being drunk and having no control over yourself.

I drink to be faded/tipsy. I feel good. Im coherent. I know what's going on.

Minus a couple of lost IQ points like when you run up the stairs and trip and fall [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Every weekend for me gotta live a little.... Lol
I drink a 22-40 every other weekend. JUST costs too many calories. When I'm bulking im back on my colt 45 flow every weekend :smokin

Were you the one raving about the pumpchasers pre workout?

So, I just saw and started the CT Fletcher documentary on Netflix. I guess by the same guy that did Generation Iron

Lol I've never had that concern but weed is a part of the culture out here.

Same up here but if i dunno u i had to watch u roll it. I dunno what ur into or what u like to dabble in. Ever since that time this guy one of my friends went to school with came thru with a spliff, sparked it and that **** crackled... Hell naw i better have watched u break the bud up, matter fact ill break the bud up. Like Beans said "watch who u puffin after"

Bro that ish crackled because it was some dry *** reggie, which doesn't take away from your point at I guess.
laugh.gif
Negative, that **** cracked because it had crack in it 
laugh.gif

Also you guys gotta be high right now saying Chipotle is trash, if you need a go to place that is macro friendly and semi "clean" then its hard to beat, double chicken is a must though and you gotta tell them after the first scoop 
glasses.gif

Bro that ish crackled because it was some dry *** reggie, which doesn't take away from your point at I guess. :lol:

Im from Toronto fam, i never seen reggie that was compressed or even seen seeds til i lived in VA. I mean we got reggie but no one calls it that, we just say its bush. Its still head and shoulders above the reggie i seen down south that looked like it got digged up out someones backyard. Im 100% positive he laced it wit rock or powder or something.

Negative, that **** cracked because it had crack in it :lol:

Also you guys gotta be high right now saying Chipotle is trash, if you need a go to place that is macro friendly and semi "clean" then its hard to beat, double chicken is a must though and you gotta tell them after the first scoop 8)

Most def had something in it. I was gonna beat the brakes off dude.

Not a chipotle fan. But yea clean and macro friendly.
I usually tell them only 1/2 scoop of rice. Since i usually get beans as well

High rep squat day today.

135x5 225x5 275x5 315x8 295x7 275x8 135x10.

Hit incline DB chest press

75x8 85x6 100x10 90x8 85x8.

Finished off with a circuit of DB chest fly, front raises, DB curls and dips.

sup everyone, haven't posted here in a while.
had a fall recently and now the condyle of my humorous (part that inserts into shoulder socket) has a small fracture.
After looking at the MRI, the doc said it could take up to 6 months to heal fully...

i can't do a pushup, pullup, bench, or dip.... is there anything i can do to work out chest???

It might sound crazy, but do you have resistance bands? I bought a set from Bodylastics and they work well for me. Sometime my joints get angry and have to take it easy, plus it helps give muscles a break from actual iron. I just put them at different heights in the door and you can pretty much do any excercis you could on the big crossover machines. To each their own though

Only thing I ever got was a burrito bowl from chipotle. WHICH I can make better. Which my school cafe made better and had better sauce (sweet chipotle sauce).

It's just overpriced, hyped yuppy food lol. I'm surprised people still after it after the E.Coli outbreak. BUT hey....If it's worth your life go for it.

But I always get this burrito from this Mexican restaurant. STILL ain't taste nothing better [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] and they got the Tamrindo drinks....very yes.

He said tamarindo drinks...

Last edited:

He said tamarindo drinks...

You already know.

It tastes like juice too..Until you remember it's liquor. Too late.

I f with tamarindo everything

A protein shake is macro friendly. Doesnt mean it tastes delicious. CHIPOTLE can have no macros for all I know. Food still trash.

A protein shake is macro friendly. Doesnt mean it tastes delicious. CHIPOTLE can have no macros for all I know. Food still trash.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] why would chipotle have no protein, fats, or carbs??

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] why would chipotle have no protein, fats, or carbs??

Think he's saying that's all its good for and he's right. :lol:

Chipotle is boo boo but a steak burrito bowl is a convenient 1400 calories presuming you give ol girl the nod on extra meat, cheese and guac.

Chipotle is anything but overpriced :lol:

They'll give you as much rice and other toppings as you want (minus meat and guac).

A double chicken bowl is 9.36 here in Houston, and it's enough food to make you sick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom