STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm always scared I'll get stuck at the bottom :lol:
#noobprobz
I've noticed the first rep is always the scariest after that I'm good

Is that what you use? I have really been thinking about what company to get Reebok, Adidas and Nike. I tried on the Adidas and didn't feel different. They were like 50 bucks and I should've just done it
Yep, they are the best in my opinion but Ive never tried anything else, besides the Reebok power shoe and it doesn't provide enough support. What size you wear?

He is the current total world record holder at 220.

Guy is an absolute monster, he dominated Oak and Dan Green while they walk around at at least 20 pounds heavier than he does.

Dude got me wanting to pull sumo, he makes that **** look beautiful.

Last edited:
Guy is an absolutele monster, he dominated Oak and Dan Green while they walk around at at least 20 pounds heavier than he does.

Dude got me wanting to pull sumo, he makes that **** look beautiful.
In Russia powerlifting is an actual career, his whole life is dedicated to it.

Milan just broke the total world record in any class at the Big Dawgs meet, he squatted 1,070 in just wraps 
sick.gif

I just am never hungry.
. only time i was ever not hungry in my life was when i smoked meth.
Wait wait wait.....

So we just gonna pretend we ain't see this?

I mean, I've did molly a couple times. BUT it's....molly.

.....molly

Had a failure moment earlier this morning when squatting. I think i got fatigued too quickly today. Last set, 275, tried to knock out a good 6 reps but after the 3rd rep, i went all the way down and i just got stuck smh and NOONE was at the gym so i had to get outta there on my own....which i did luckily and not get hurt lol.

I said f this and one of the trainers there was able to spot me, knoced out the 6 full reps with homies help :smokin

...and now my legs are wobblin everywhere :frown:
could've just ditched the bar..

You know it was a good Leg Day when you contemplate how bad you need to use the bathroom....or get up for any reason really. "Man, I need to use the bathroom".....goes to move and realizes how bad your legs hurt "Sigh** maybe I can wait a little longer". Hahaha

**** happens bros. wouldn't be surprised if your molly was full of meth anyways. I know there are quite a few of us in here who got a past abusing something and are good now.

I did weed once. It was probably laced with something cuz I spazzed. Anyway, drugs aren't for me.

If I need fun. Just give me hard liquor.

As for squatting with no spot. EVERYONE needs to learn how to dump the bar who squats. You'll never push yourself if you don't know how to safely ditch the bar.

**** happens bros. wouldn't be surprised if your molly was full of meth anyways. I know there are quite a few of us in here who got a past abusing something and are good now.

Nah I was riding nice but then I saw my homey's girl curled up in da bathroom all paranoid. Killed my ride ASAP lmao

I smoke or take an edible most times before I go to the gym.

Helps me get tunnel vision in the gym, makes the music sound better and helps with inflammation/joint pain.

I was talking to sound. Meth and molly go hand in hand. :lol: why do you think your jaw gets tight?

I haven't touched that stuff in years. Can't trust it these days if people even do it anymore.

Word. Anyway sound was tryna make it sound like a history of drugs is a big deal.

Everyone in my circle has done drugs and now they're all doing well with nice jobs and starting families in the suburbs and ****

That American dreams life :lol:

Last edited:

This. Your molly aint 100% molly fam, someones lying to u. Its a combination of molly, meth, lab made **** from China and even a little bit of that boy.

Chipotle post workout yesterday, panang curry last night, smoothie for breakfast, and chipotle post workout today...

I'm paying the price right now.

Back
Top Bottom