STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Depends on your diet. If you're already operating at a caloric deficit then there's no real need for cardio unless you're tryin to loose a certain amount of weight in a certain time frame and the caloric deficit from dieting won't metabolize fat at a fast enough rate.
This. I was doing soccer twice a week with Crossfit and was getting cut up pretty quick at a deficit.

Last edited:
Just trying to get in shape for my career path which involves lots of cardio 
laugh.gif

Question for my swole famb

How important are leg days, and working your legs in general?

I've always been big on strengthening my base and my core (way more than my arms).

anybody in here more focused on developing their base than the arms?

i don't enjoy working out arms so instead of having a dedicated bicep, tricep, and shoulder day I spread it across the week.

I squat twice a week and I'll hit arms before doing leg accessories (hamstring curls, leg press and extensions etc).

Chest days I throw in tricep and shoulder movements.
Mix it in with workouts you enjoy and you'll get it done.

Leg days are more enjoyable the more you do em. Learn the proper technique and watch your numbers skyrocket.

Looking at it all wrong bro, you had a much needed rest day and you were protein/carb loading
lol i appreciate that brother.

yea just needed a rest day.

gonna hit Chest and OHP as main lifts tomorrow

Exactly. :lol:

I don't eat fast food but I go crazy sometimes at restaurants and just hit the weights harder.

It's about the balance of happiness in your life and trying to get in/be in shape. I love working out and try to eat as healthy as possible. I have put back on more weight than I wanted, but damn people got a life to live too. There was a time I lived in the gym (which was a hot garage morning and night 6 days a week. Worked at a warehouse too) Nowadays I do my best, like I got invited to a thing tomorrow with my brother (cheesecake and beer) so I am gonna wake up and go crush some mains in the morning. Rome wasn't built in a day.....

Carbed way too low for leg day. Got tired after my 3-4th exercise. Had one left today. I just left lol. I'm getting home and eating some whey and toast [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

TOmorrow....Chinese food. Chicken and broccoli. WHITE rice.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Knee wraps worked wonders for my right knee. Squatting was much easier.

230x2
245x2
265x2
2805x2 (100%)

Finished with about 300 reps of accessory. LOW number for me. I wasnt feeling it.

315 coming soon [emoji]128544[/emoji]

My filling fell out. Again. I'M barking on them tomorrow. gonna go before class. I'm already tired of chewing on one side.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Knee wraps worked wonders for my right knee. Squatting was much easier.

230x2
265x2
2805x2 (100%)

My filling fell out. Again. I'M barking on them tomorrow. gonna go before class. I'm already tired of chewing on one side.

What type of knee wraps you using?

230x2
265x2
2805x2 (100%)

What type of knee wraps you using?
Idk some joints m boiz m boiz ripped me off and sold me.

Nah they were manufactured by "pioneer".

Never realized how much my knee was holding me back until I used them. I was repping like nothing until I got to my last set at 285. 230 for once felt like....230

You got a bad knee too, right?

I've never used knee wraps.....I've squatted 455 and last time I hit 420 for 2 I felt like maybe I should start using sleeves....Plus you can use them for your elbow too. I don't use wrist straps or whatever the other things are...wrist wraps or something? Just chalk and a belt.

Idk some joints @M BOIZ ripped me off and sold me.

Nah they were manufactured by "pioneer".

Never realized how much my knee was holding me back until I used them. I was repping like nothing until I got to my last set at 285. 230 for once felt like....230

By ripped off he means he got like $100 worth of wraps for $10 
laugh.gif

Glad they worked for you bloodbath 
pimp.gif

#CornbreadStrong

Last edited:
Hit 525 for 3 singles tonight on deads to finish up my peaking for my comp next saturday. Ive been feeling a little down about it lately because my numbers are lower this cycle but Im pumped to get on the platform again 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Hit 525 for 3 singles tonight on deads to finish up my peaking for my comp next saturday. Ive been feeling a little down about it lately because my numbers are lower this cycle but Im pumped to get on the platform again :smokin  

You compete? This is a goal of mine for sure. What do you compete in?

Hit 525 for 3 singles tonight on deads to finish up my peaking for my comp next saturday. Ive been feeling a little down about it lately because my numbers are lower this cycle but Im pumped to get on the platform again :smokin  
Ayyyy let's get it. What's your weight/numbers again?

Yupp. Very bad

I'll let you know how PT goes.
Idk some joints [@=https://niketalk.com/members/184324"pioneer".

By ripped off he means he got like $100 worth of wraps for $10 :lol:

Glad they worked for you bloodbath :pimp:

#CornbreadStrong
lmaooo $10??? TEN DOLLARS? FUNNY. MY INVOICE SAYS OTHERWISE.

Yes. STILL waiting for blood circulation to come back to myleg.

#bloodbath

My guy! :pimp: u gonna crush the competition fam they not ready #cornbreadskrong

I cant wait to get back in the gym monday. This week been some **** im gonna go ham. Mad fkry this week had me pissed, gonna be fuel for the fire

Back
Top Bottom