STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Their series Iso-100 I liked, but other Dymatize has a banana but flavored "Elite XT", I think that I liked. I think the XTs are caseins though.

The Elite XT is a blend. The blend does have casein. Those all tasted good to me. I've found with protein powder, generally speaking, the lower the protein/volume, the better the taste.

So if the scale at my gym locker room is accurate I'm at 194. My goal when I started posting here was to get to 195 of healthy weight. I definitely put on more muscle but I also put on BF. I have small gut going and my sides. Every time I put on weight that's first place they go to.

At least 205 bench is feeling easier now lol

I remember XT was one of the first proteins I copped on BB.com

It tasted bomb. I purchased two tubs of ON off Amazon Bc I'm dialing down to get to 200 by thanksgiving. Getting my protein macro numbers has been difficult so gonna supplement until 11/25.

People are in here to do one of 3 things, get big, get strong or lose body fat, taking BCAAs won't make a huge difference in any of those if you're meeting your protein requirements. 

Save your money for supplements that actually do something.

Last edited:
What's everyone getting? One of my trainers says around 1 g of protein per pound of body weight. I don't think i am near that tbh. 

What's everyone getting? One of my trainers says around 1 g of protein per pound of body weight. I don't think i am near that tbh. 
You're most likely not unless you're semi tracking. I used to think I was getting a lot but when I tracked for 3 days I was only getting like 130g and I was 180lbs at the time. Now I'm taking in average of 150g. But again I'm not fully tracking so it may be a few grams off.

Last edited:
What's the issue if you're not getting the protein that you need?

What's the issue?!? WHATS THE ISSUE?!?!??!?! Not optimal gainzzz brah! Lol. Just kidding.

Seriously though, tracking and weighing really opened my eyes. What may "look" like 4 oz of chicken/beef probably isn't. I used to (still try to) track my macros and I do weigh my food most days, just habits. Been at it since 2012. I write mine down, the old school way. Myfintessalpal to me is nice, but made it easier to eat junk. When you have to make yourself right in the junk you eat and research and calculate is more upsetting. Seeing that look back at you all the time sucks, whereas Myfitnesspal is just the next day. Some of it depends on your macro goals as to how much people want/need. If there is about 24 grams of protein in 4 oz chicken just do the math to get you to 200. For some people that's a lot of food to eat. Shakes help, but to me, there's no substitute for real meat.

Last edited:
High rep DL day got me feeling like a savage.

135x5, 225x5, 315x5, 405x3, 455x3, 475x2, 405x3, 315x10.

That 495 is happening next week b, I can feel it.

I'm sure that my rep scheme was all that was holding me back.

Hit shoulders with DB presses, lateral raises, front raises.

Hit DB rows for 100x6 for 4 sets.

Finished with curls, dips and more shoulder work.

Last edited:

495 just now fam

their bcaa pills sucked.

I ike mango. Got mango xtend. Would get Xtend. But....It's costly.

Thanks, though. just hoping this unflavored whey mix with watermelon goes good lmaooo

$35 for 70 scoops. 25g...good af

Only got unflavored cause they ran out of 5lb chocolate

I tried unflavored protein once, HATED it. had this taste...that i really cant explain. It was hella strong that even if i mixed it with fruits or milk, etc i i could still taste it smh

it was this guy right here, and this brand is good too incase ur wondering

Cousin said the same. It was disgusting with whatever he mixed. I got a whole tub. So I hope mine mix well is all I'm saying. But even protein by itself with milk to me is yuck. The one I got, metrx. TASTES way better when I put oatmeal in it.

People are in here to do one of 3 things, get big, get strong or lose body fat, taking BCAAs won't make a huge difference in any of those if you're meeting your protein requirements. 

Save your money for supplements that actually do something.

I'm here to do 2 of those though. WHY YOU ASSUMING.

I think you can hit 495. I used to fear the deadlift, especially going back conventional. UNTIL I crushed that 415x2. I said damn.

But good work!!! I'm trying to hit 5 like you by next june....Yea

I like BCAA...It helps with my recovery. That's just me. I'll keep buying it.

Cut done end of November let's goooo.

Might hit 168 just to be 9%. I'm so ready to lean bulk. LAST night I dreamed about soft baked cookies aND Paki women [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Might hit 168 just to be 9%. I'm so ready to lean bulk. LAST night I dreamed about soft baked cookies aND Paki women [emoji]128591[/emoji]
lmao you getting small bro..... jk

I'm at 150 even feel super light lol... I hit biceps hard yesterday at the local gym on base never felt more better to lift some s***&

Last edited:

lmao you getting small bro..... jk

I'm at 150 even feel super light lol... I hit biceps hard yesterday at the local gym on base never felt more better to lift some s***&
lmaoooo I knew the was you before I saw the name.

Lol nah I'm good at 168-170. Im good at 9-10%. THEN I'm bulking back up to about 175-176. THEN cutting again.

And im still putting up weight.

Now go do some diamond push ups and "kettle bell burpees"..... Lil *****

:rofl: my man said pakistani women

Yo im DEAD
bruh I'm in the basement with paki women and small dogs. VERY yes [emoji]128591[/emoji]

My ex was paki. She was the one filming my my first fitness videos.... I miss her ***** *** [emoji]128557[/emoji]

If you're buying BCAA's, you might as well just light your money on fire [emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]️

And m boiz m boiz aka cornbread strong. Don't make me release the hidden tapes of you taking bcaa....but you telling other people not to. I ssaw your reviews on amazon.

Lmaooooo [emoji]128064[/emoji]

If you're buying BCAA's, you might as well just light your money on fire [emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]️
Man dont you pay 250 a month for a gym [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom