STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

NT hates anyone who is successful. 
not neek. everyone loves neek now even though he was clowned on while he was here. he's probably the rare exception though. even wale got bombed off of here [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Catching up in here but it's so crazy to see neeks come up :lol: . From the scion to the Prius to the mclaren :pimp:

Who's neek?
he was an NT regular around 04-08 or something like that. got clowned for wearing skinny jeans. not like he's famous nowadays or anything but he started a clothing brand called antisocial social club that has done well for what it is. some celebs wore his brand and it took off. nice guy.

and yes, wale used to post but he used to get clowned on mercilessly until he quit :lol: NT used to not tolerate foolishness. it's way more kumbaya nowadays.

another semi-famous guy that used to post in here all the time was dom kennedy. he's still pretty well-liked on NT.

ben yang (benballer) has a long history on here. he was always super cool with me and hooked me up with a huge box of clothes once but his approval rating on NT nowadays is really low.

there was a guy that was a professional card player on here that was really well-liked. he won over a million in some big tournament and used to give advice about gambling.

probably plenty of guys from older NT that i can't recall.

Fouseytube used to post in this thread all the time :lol:. He has like 9m subs on YouTube now. He was shredded for a while then fell off and idk what he's like now

Last edited:
NT hates anyone who is successful. 
not neek. everyone loves neek now even though he was clowned on while he was here. he's probably the rare exception though. even wale got bombed off of here [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Catching up in here but it's so crazy to see neeks come up :lol: . From the scion to the Prius to the mclaren :pimp:

Who's neek?
he was an NT regular around 04-08 or something like that. got clowned for wearing skinny jeans. not like he's famous nowadays or anything but he started a clothing brand called antisocial social club that has done well for what it is. some celebs wore his brand and it took off. nice guy.

and yes, wale used to post but he used to get clowned on mercilessly until he quit :lol: NT used to not tolerate foolishness. it's way more kumbaya nowadays.

another semi-famous guy that used to post in here all the time was dom kennedy. he's still pretty well-liked on NT.

ben yang (benballer) has a long history on here. he was always super cool with me and hooked me up with a huge box of clothes once but his approval rating on NT nowadays is really low.

there was a guy that was a professional card player on here that was really well-liked. he won over a million in some big tournament and used to give advice about gambling.

probably plenty of guys from older NT that i can't recall.

Fouseytube used to post in this thread all the time :lol:. He has like 9m subs on YouTube now. He was shredded for a while then fell off and idk what he's like now
He wasn't shredded.

He was a little built though. THEN he fell off lol

:lol: that's some riff raff supplement flavors.

Speaking of bread I ate a half loaf today.

I eat way too much bread. Can't keep cinnamon raisin bread in my house or else it's gone in 2 days.. If nobody said anything it'd be gone in 1 day :wow: .. Peanut butter and cinnamon raisin bread sandwiches :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . Same with French bread I could eat a whole loaf no problem

Haven't had soda in over 7 years :lol:

Luckily my parents never bought soda growing up so I don't drink it at all. Maybe 10 per year at the very most. No coffee either just water for me. I'd be 300 if I drank soda :lol:

I buy packs of these every once in a while. I get diet so I have as many as I want :lol:

Last edited:
Did shoulders and forearms.

Hit about 320-400 reps total.

#cutlife

CreatiNE and my leg wraps came in today. God is good. Lmao. Just waiting for my unflavored protein and my fleecey shorts

Think I'm gonna try Optimum BCAA next. THE watermelon. How is their BCAA? ANYONE use before?

most people cop that to add to fruits and whatever they blend lol

Fam I just hit my goal for the end of the year today
pimp.gif

I took you guys advice and wore some flat shoes to squat (janoski sb) ended up hitting 205x2 when two weeks ago body weight squats (185) felt super heavy. Now I'm going for 250 by New Years
pimp.gif

Good stuff. Buying lifting shoes helped my squats a lot as well. Used to squat in nike free run 2 
roll.gif

I lift my in adidas power lift 2 and there great. Gonna wait for the romaleos 3 

The point of unflavored protein is to make whatever flavor they desire.

Which in my case I'm trying with watermelon bcaa.

Lol tf

soundview soundview

ON bcaa is cool, then again anything ON i like tbh.

their mango flavored one.....orgasmic.

I
their bcaa pills sucked.

I ike mango. Got mango xtend. Would get Xtend. But....It's costly.

Thanks, though. just hoping this unflavored whey mix with watermelon goes good lmaooo

$35 for 70 scoops. 25g...good af

Only got unflavored cause they ran out of 5lb chocolate

their bcaa pills sucked.

I ike mango. Got mango xtend. Would get Xtend. But....It's costly.

Thanks, though. just hoping this unflavored whey mix with watermelon goes good lmaooo

$35 for 70 scoops. 25g...good af

Only got unflavored cause they ran out of 5lb chocolate

I tried unflavored protein once, HATED it. had this taste...that i really cant explain. It was hella strong that even if i mixed it with fruits or milk, etc i i could still taste it smh

it was this guy right here, and this brand is good too incase ur wondering

I always wanna try those cool flavors and stuff like creme brûlée or lemon pie. But I'm always afraid it's gonna suck so I always get chocolate

Anyone recommend BPI Sports ISO HD? 

I think I tried that protein a long time ago. Personally, I never really felt any powder was "amazing" or so much better than any others. I have taken a lot of BPI products and I like them. That's always my go to. I had a buddy who tried some of their stuff and he didn't like it.....so I don't know. I always like Dymatize protein.

Are BCAA's a waste?  I've read that as long as your getting enough protein, you are getting all the BCAA's you need.  Also, can somebody rep me?  I've been stuck at 666 for like 3 months.   
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone recommend BPI Sports ISO HD? 

I think I tried that protein a long time ago. Personally, I never really felt any powder was "amazing" or so much better than any others. I have taken a lot of BPI products and I like them. That's always my go to. I had a buddy who tried some of their stuff and he didn't like it.....so I don't know. I always like Dymatize protein.

I used to use Allmax Isoflex before. Looking to get back into protein shakes but switch up the brand since Allmax is pretty pricey

Any recommendations on flavours?

Are BCAA's a waste?  I've read that as long as your getting enough protein, you are getting all the BCAA's you need.  Also, can somebody rep me?  I've been stuck at 666 for like 3 months.   :lol:

Tbh. I use BCAAs cuz it helps me finish a gallon of water per day

Are BCAA's a waste?  I've read that as long as your getting enough protein, you are getting all the BCAA's you need.  Also, can somebody rep me?  I've been stuck at 666 for like 3 months.   :lol:

Begging for reps?!?!?!?!.....Don't be that guy lol.

I used to use Allmax Isoflex before. Looking to get back into protein shakes but switch up the brand since Allmax is pretty pricey

Any recommendations on flavours?

Yeah, they are a little steep. After the big ordeal with the big companies stuffing junk in their powders to barely pass as protein....just sad. Allmax is cool because they break down everything that's in it. I could never pay it though. I always stuck to like chocolate or vanilla or banana because you could mix it with something else. Their series Iso-100 I liked, but other Dymatize has a banana but flavored "Elite XT", I think that I liked. I think the XTs are caseins though.

Back
Top Bottom