STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Kendrixck Farris is a vegan lifter

How do yall feel about this?

vegan gains LUL

Just do powerlifting......heavy iron+pizza+ICE CREAM lol
Fixed that for you 

How do yall feel about this?

Ill never take a vegan srs about making gainz..... especially that guy. 

Lmao but he quoted a research article?

Kendrixck Farris is a vegan lifter

Not bad.

I've watched their eating videos. The things they do for 20g of protein boy . ....now that's entertainment

Fixed that for you 

Aww thanks man.....nothing washes down a good 400 pound squat session like Guineas though lol. As act as the vegan stuff goes, to each his own. Its not what I would do, but you do you.

Also, I might get blasted for this, but outside of my heavy movements I like to workout with resistance bands. It doesn't provide quite the same pump as weights, but my muscles and joint feel better.

Fixed that for you 

Aww thanks man.....nothing washes down a good 400 pound squat session like Guineas though lol. As act as the vegan stuff goes, to each his own. Its not what I would do, but you do you.

Also, I might get blasted for this, but outside of my heavy movements I like to workout with resistance bands. It doesn't provide quite the same pump as weights, but my muscles and joint feel better.
Why would you get blasted?

Do what workout makes you happy bro.

I see people at the gym doing the dumbest things, but if it makes them happy or satisfied....who am I to kill their good news.

I mean, you're ***** for doing resistance band no weight exercises.....but who''s judging.

Lmaooo jk

How come I see some of the fat *** guys at the gym with veins in their biceps. I thought it was dependent on your body fat percentage

having a kid killed my routine.

Not even the work outs.....hardest part is finding time (and having free hands) to eat lol

Last edited:
I started working out when my kid was 1, but i think i couldve managed when she was a baby cause she was maaaaad chill lol.

My football coach in HS told us if you're lifting with the expectations of getting chicks, your doing it wrong. 7 years later I still agree with that

This is about right. I was always fat when I was young. I kinda started lifting and figured I didn't want a big girlfriend and she wouldn't want a fat dude.....although my motivations have changed over time, I think this is true, you should lift for you and to make yourself better.

i lift so i can eat dougnuts.

SRS.

...ok also a pizza too

Mmmmm......doughnuts lol

Back
Top Bottom