STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

lol y'all wild

Haven't worked out since Tuesday to give the body a much needed rest. Time to get back after it tomorrow. Meal prepping today for the week.

Just finished chest + cardio.

Weighed in at 175.2 today. Thats almost a 2lb drop from last week or so, wasn't too happy about it. BUT I'm gonna keep my macros the same.

Hit 300x1 on bench (Haven't hit it since a beginner) after 5 sets of 270x3. IN 4 weeks I have to try 310. I'M scared.

Gonna drop to 170. See what my BF is then.

I'm but 12.5-13% now. JUST changed my split to 30/35/35. Added more fats and less carbs.

Looked flat today. I hated myself.

Blah.

lol y'all wild

Haven't worked out since Tuesday to give the body a much needed rest. Time to get back after it tomorrow. Meal prepping today for the week.

I feel you, I just did back to back days because my girl wanted to hit a PR today even though I had a tough squat/chest workout on Saturday. :x :smh: :pimp:

Ended up doing OHP 135x3 135x3 155x1 135x3 , DB rows 110x8, 100x10, 100x10, 95x10, Lat Pulldown 180x8, 180x8, 160x10 and finished with a circuit of DB raises, curls, dips.

Still feels great though. I'd rather "overtrain" than take time off any day as long as my body feels up to it.

Also proud of my girl who hit 275x3 on squats today after only starting to train in June. :pimp:

She from Oklahoma though, something about that Midwestern ****. :lol:

About to go dl. My only good lift these days. I'm not playing anymore. Been slacking on the food and fell off a little and lost some weight. I'm getting back on the burrito diet and eating at least 4K calories a day.

Me too. My dumb *** was lazy and used a meal prep service for like a month and lost a bunch of weight because it wasn't enough carbs or calories.

**** that I'm not a body builder. Food was gross as hell too. I was just so busy I used it.

Origin meals. It's too small of portions to make gains on. I was bringing 3 triple stacked pb and j sandwisches to work just so I wasn't starving with it.

I feel like if you have a fast metabolism you should just take advantage of it. I pretty much eat whatever when I want to gain then skip lunch the next day and be leaned out. Rinse, repeat. That slow bulk is too tedious for me :/

I envy u guys with the fast metabolism :frown:

I use to have a fast metabolism then i hit 25 and **** just slowed up on me. I feel like me quitting trees had something to do with it as well but i dunno im no expert lol

hit front squata today... I love em but damn them heavy weights hurt your shoulder's upper chest (the form where you cross your arms 
pimp.gif
)

135 1x10

185 1x8

225 1x5 and then 1x3

The 225 was mad heavy but im glad I was able to hit a couple reps 
pimp.gif

read an article that front squats wont help your back squats at all.... basically the author replaced front squats for back for a couple months. when he cameback to the back squat, he didnt notice any improvements... I find that hard to believe though..

This is my goal for the end of the year. I hit 155x4 yesterday so I'm getting there
Edit: whoops I meant flat bench didn't realize you said incline
you'll get there man. I have a good feeling imma hit 225 on the flat for reps in 2017... although I havent hit flat bench in like forever 
laugh.gif

Working off a 2" deficit for a month got me 40 pounds on my dl.

All off 2" dl
225x5
315x5
365x1
385x1 (pr)
225x lots of sets lots of reps.

No deficit no belt
405x1. Huge pr.

Last edited:
Thanks bruh. I saw ed coen is working well for you. :pimp:

I just need to find my equivalent for squats.

Word im diggin the ed coan program, respect for the recommendation.

Hype to see u hit 4plates fam! I remember u hit a bump a few weeks back but thats soft, u puttin in that work! :pimp:. Road closed, no problem find a detour :lol:

I gotta deal wit personal **** this week wont have time to hit the gym but damn seein everyone here hittin PRs and makin gains gettin me hype :lol:

I do them 3x a week, and cardio the other 3 days of the week. I don't lift on Fridays

Last edited:
went light today workout with some new balance army boots today

treadmill for 15 mins (speed 10.5 incline 2.0% for 50 km each set ended up doing 3 intervals of this) finished under 2 miles

did 4x10 Double Kettlebell Front Squats (80lbs)

4 sets of 110 DB Farmer Walks for 30 secs

3 sets of 8-10 (60) KB Thrusters

3 sets of 6-8 Bulgarian Split Squats (60 pound KB)

ended it with some ab work....... and 10 mins on the powermill

Thanks bruh. I saw ed coen is working well for you. :pimp:

I just need to find my equivalent for squats.

Word im diggin the ed coan program, respect for the recommendation.

Hype to see u hit 4plates fam! I remember u hit a bump a few weeks back but thats soft, u puttin in that work! :pimp:. Road closed, no problem find a detour :lol:

I gotta deal wit personal **** this week wont have time to hit the gym but damn seein everyone here hittin PRs and makin gains gettin me hype :lol:

Yeah I got stuck at 385. Today I pulled it off a deficit real fast. That's when I was like whatever in pulling 4 plates today. 4 plates moved as quick as 3 did for me a month ago. Now I can smoke 3, deficit is no joke.

Good luck with all that personal business bro. It's nice to take a week off here and there anyways to get a break.

Back
Top Bottom