STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hit 185 1x4 last night on the incline bench....

2 years ago this was all a dream
keep going...

Dude at the gym told me about glucosamine. I started taking it but no noticeable difference for me yet.

i've taken animal flex, which is supposed to help your joints.

Been having right knee issues lately but sadly the supplement didnt do anything. starting to think it might be a tendon issue
yea...waiting for my referral still

Who's neek?
he was an NT regular around 04-08 or something like that. got clowned for wearing skinny jeans. not like he's famous nowadays or anything but he started a clothing brand called antisocial social club that has done well for what it is. some celebs wore his brand and it took off. nice guy.

and yes, wale used to post but he used to get clowned on mercilessly until he quit :lol: NT used to not tolerate foolishness. it's way more kumbaya nowadays.

another semi-famous guy that used to post in here all the time was dom kennedy. he's still pretty well-liked on NT.

ben yang (benballer) has a long history on here. he was always super cool with me and hooked me up with a huge box of clothes once but his approval rating on NT nowadays is really low.

there was a guy that was a professional card player on here that was really well-liked. he won over a million in some big tournament and used to give advice about gambling.

probably plenty of guys from older NT that i can't recall.
why don't they like ben? THAT's craxy. LIFE is crazy lol.

Dom Kennedy? LOL I bump his song "after school".

Why ain't Nt like Wale? Lol

Tried deadlifts for the first time today. Started with 135x5 felt good so I went up to 185x3.

Dude at the gym told me about glucosamine. I started taking it but no noticeable difference for me yet.

Glucosamine has never been scientifically proven to work, it's all theoretical. Eating more fish is more likely to help you out. But then again, if your knees are shot, it's not a magic pill either

Last edited:
Nice. Probably the most important lift you will ever do. Ties everything else together. Just make sure you're doing it right and form is on point. If you start with solid form now and keep getting stronger at it you're body will reward you.

Nice. Probably the most important lift you will ever do. Ties everything else together. Just make sure you're doing it right and form is on point. If you start with solid form now and keep getting stronger at it you're body will reward you.
I know my form wasn't perfect since it was my first time doing them but I have a pretty good feel for them now and will work on them

For bad knees try super cissus, the usplabs one. I swear by this stuff. Used to get hella sore after hooping and things like squatting and going up stairs felt uncomfortable. Now I feel great. Also probably had an extra placebo effect when I read up on the positive things about the herb, they make it sound like a miracle pill :lol:

And I'm still mad nt ran off khrysti hill :smh:

Last edited:
Haven't tried dl'n in a while
Did shoulders to today and tried bench again it want ok. For the life of me I can't get my damn hands in the proper position so the weight feels even,so I'll just stick to push ups and dumbells.

Might do squats tonight. That became my favorite exercise. :pimp:

i've taken animal flex, which is supposed to help your joints.

Been having right knee issues lately but sadly the supplement didnt do anything. starting to think it might be a tendon issue
takes a while for those joint supplements especially Glucosamine to work.....

I use animal flex its great especially the flaxseed oil which helps your joints and is great for cutting

you might have a more serious problem though...... might wanna get with a doctor.

super cissus by USPlabs I've used it when i had shoulder pains take 2 breakfast and dinner your good! 

takes a while for those joint supplements especially Glucosamine to work.....

I use animal flex its great especially the flaxseed oil which helps your joints and is great for cutting

you might have a more serious problem though...... might wanna get with a doctor.
pretty sure I gotta see a doctor. I had the 44 pack and I took them everyday. i should still buy some more though to keep my joints nice and wet

he was an NT regular around 04-08 or something like that. got clowned for wearing skinny jeans. not like he's famous nowadays or anything but he started a clothing brand called antisocial social club that has done well for what it is. some celebs wore his brand and it took off. nice guy.

and yes, wale used to post but he used to get clowned on mercilessly until he quit :lol: NT used to not tolerate foolishness. it's way more kumbaya nowadays.

another semi-famous guy that used to post in here all the time was dom kennedy. he's still pretty well-liked on NT.

ben yang (benballer) has a long history on here. he was always super cool with me and hooked me up with a huge box of clothes once but his approval rating on NT nowadays is really low.

there was a guy that was a professional card player on here that was really well-liked. he won over a million in some big tournament and used to give advice about gambling.

probably plenty of guys from older NT that i can't recall.
Galen Hall was the fellow card player.

Galen Hall was the fellow card player.
that's right! dude seemed pretty sharp. wonder how he's doing nowadays.

the only things that have noticeably mellowed out my arthritic knee pain has been cissus (super cissus or cissus xt) or scivation flexatril. i've tried pretty much every popular otc supplement for joint pain. it also depends on why your joints are sore and it's never a substitute for getting to the core issue for the joint pain and getting that fixed.

e24255c69baa0b5cffd254f3b3fdc06f9dfa9d1.jpg

Hit 185 1x4 last night on the incline bench....

2 years ago this was all a dream
This is my goal for the end of the year. I hit 155x4 yesterday so I'm getting there
Edit: whoops I meant flat bench didn't realize you said incline

Last edited:
This morning Mrs. Bearclaw destroyed our legs. 200 BW squats, 100 KB pistol squats, 100 KB swings, 100 box jumps, 50 KB lunges, and then hit some calves. I'm already regretting it.

Back
Top Bottom