STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

His boy told me he doesnt juice and to check his FB pics over the years. Said it was gym swell and lighting and that he trains 2x a day. He does have great genetics.

Donte told me he was natty, too.

Friend said "we from the hood ***** wasn't on that"

MIND you I'm in BX and half of my gym roids...and it's bx. SO I'm like....sure I guess

Man you know that's some BS.

I'm out here in Brooklyn, go to a hood gym as well and ****** is definitely on the sauce without question.

Roids been in the hood, this ain't the 70's b.
Exactly. So idk what his boy was trying to prove.

Look up Donte on youtube. There is a video from his first win. He was way smaller.

And yall think Jones natural? YEARS ago bb.com forums said he was. I looked up a thread last year and now they all saying he roid [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I persoanlly do just because of how he gets natty looking fat and not gear fat, if that makes any sense 
laugh.gif

I bet that Donte dude looks like that year round too which is going to be extremely hard to do naturally. 

I think CJ is about the pinnacle of true natural bodybuilding/physique whatever. 

I think CJ is natty like Boss said when he goes on a bulk he looks VERY natty lol

Yeah.....no :lol:

Taking something you can buy at GNC is not even remotely close taking real deal gear bro. Are you Mormon?
well ofcourse we already know that. Weve already had pages & pages of discussion about that. But to say gnc/other legal supps dont help you attain something at all is asinine.

Ofcourse its not going to do nearly the work hard gear does but it helps a lot of people atleast go the right direction

well ofcourse we already know that. Weve already had pages & pages of discussion about that. But to say gnc/other legal supps dont help you attain something at all is asinine.

Ofcourse its not going to do nearly the work hard gear does but it helps a lot of people atleast go the right direction
Legal supps don't really do **** though, creatine is the only one worth taking and it will not do anything close to what a real cycle will.

Last edited:
Could have sworn you quoted me saying "well ofcourse we already know that" ...
Call me mormon whatever but boosting anything isnt exactly natural. Whether its working 30% less than gear would or not.
Also not looking down on anyone because I def use products as well.

But hard work is hard work (something we all can agree on) so whether someone is on gear or not im not taking that away from the work and dedication they put in.
Boss i know you agree with that and that comment isnt really directed at you. Its the other people who think a cycle is just magically turning these dudes in to beast.
It helps no doubt but theyre also putting in work

Could have sworn you quoted me saying "well ofcourse we already know that" ...
Call me mormon whatever but boosting anything isnt exactly natural. Whether its working 30% less than gear would or not.
Also not looking down on anyone because I def use products as well.

But hard work is hard work (something we all can agree on) so whether someone is on gear or not im not taking that away from the work and dedication they put in.
Boss i know you agree with that and that comment isnt really directed at you. Its the other people who think a cycle is just magically turning these dudes in to beast.
It helps no doubt but theyre also putting in work
Don't be a smartass 
laugh.gif

OTC test boosters don't even work bro, like I said creatine is the only thing worth taking. 

Oh ok. They kept sasaying he fast bulks/cuts too easily.

Guess I have my answer.

Yeah he just knows hie body really well and is smart with dieting. I don't think he ever has that dried up 3D look either.
I'll take your word for it.

Legal supps don't really do **** though, creatine is the only one worth taking and it will not do anything close to what a real cycle will.
Don't you lose creatine strength as soon as you stop taking it? Thas exactly why I don't take it. I was just talking to you subscriber about that yesterday on IG

I'll take your word for it.
I just think he is way more believable than someone like Franklin, but thats just me.

I didn't lose any strength after stopping creatine, the only strength you might lose would be from water weight loss/ bloat but I don't think it would be very noticeable. 

Last edited:
You don't believe that though right? RIGHT?

There is nothing wrong with taking gear, but lying about it is another thing. You can't look like that without taking it, I mean look at his ******* arms :lol:

I like to believe that Chris Jones is natty and has top genetics and that guy ***** on him while being like 4-5 inches taller and weighing less.

C'mon now.....

14582471_610126362508574_7123395606231384064_n.jpg

:wow: dog this n_ more swole than a action figure sheesh

Last edited:
Don't you lose creatine strength as soon as you stop taking it? Thas exactly why I don't take it. I was just talking to you subscriber about that yesterday on IG

I just think he is way more believable than someone like Franklin, but thats just me.

I didn't lose any strength after stopping creatine, the only strength you might lose would be from water weight loss/ bloat but I don't think it would be very noticeable. 
How long you wwas on it? My sponsor tried to send me some last month. I told him "boy I will put some hot sauce on my hand and slap you so hard don't you ever insult me like that again'

....but I guess I was wrong
I mean I read it's good for you and gains. But I always saw it as temporary strength or water in the muscles.

You don't believe that though right? RIGHT?

There is nothing wrong with taking gear, but lying about it is another thing. You can't look like that without taking it, I mean look at his ******* arms :lol:

I like to believe that Chris Jones is natty and has top genetics and that guy ***** on him while being like 4-5 inches taller and weighing less.

C'mon now.....

14582471_610126362508574_7123395606231384064_n.jpg

:wow: dog this n_ more swole than a action figure sheesh
he's vtually pretty funny. Look up his video of him eating chHET meal. I was rollin

How long you wwas on it? My sponsor tried to send me some last month. I told him "boy I will put some hot sauce on my hand and slap you so hard don't you ever insult me like that again'

I mean I read it's good for you and gains. But I always saw it as temporary strength or water in the muscles.
he's vtually pretty funny. Look up his video of him eating chHET meal. I was rollin
you dun goofed, creatine has a ton of benefits beyond a little water retention

https://examine.com/supplements/creatine/

check out the human effect matrix portion

does creatine expire? y'all got me wanting to use my tub I've had that just been sitting lol

you dun goofed, creatine has a ton of benefits beyond a little water retention

https://examine.com/supplements/creatine/

check out the human effect matrix portion
Yeah I read about it this month. Just thought cycling off would lose gains. LOl.

Awhile. Its not magic or anything but it does work, I loaded the piss out of it though for a few weeks like 10-20gs a day.

Awhile. Its not magic or anything but it does work, I loaded the piss out of it though for a few weeks like 10-20gs a day.
I just asked for some free putting in my oorder yesterday. He left me on read [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Me: I hope ur company crumbles

You ended pissing out most of that creatine

Some of it probably :lol:

Still got them gainz doe 
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom