STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Ok.

So I'm officially sponsored. As aforementioned in video I posted today, I was on trial (reached out to them). Dude made it official today. He samed when he announced it to his team, they already knew OF me. Even said his mom enjoyed my videos and I made everyone's Friday better. I have 361 subscribers on my Youtube. There is no excuse for anyone to not get what they want.

All in all. God is good. This and doing well on midterms made my year 10000% better. Gonna keep grinding for the rest of my goals.

Thanks to everyone in this thread that has showed me love. Thanks to everyone in this thread that has ignored me. Thanks to everyone.

I wake up wanting more and I grind for it.

Point is: There is no point.

This makes up for the girl who got close to me to suddenly "act weird" this week....And yes I drank a colt 45 today I got 165 calories left and it's 6pm WTF.

I'm about to sip a protein drink in intervals in this maph****.

Seriously. I'm happy. I hope you're all happy for me (positivity is awkward for a lot of people, apparently) and if you're not it doesn't matter because I'll see you at the top, except you'll be at the bottom.

Huh.

I'm probably about 40 pounds overweight, 194 to be exact and I need to make a lifestyle change and get myself in the gym. Been dieting for the last two days it's really hard but I'm gonna stay with it. Idk anything about fitness or body building but I'm gonna start my gym membership Monday. What are some things I can immediately do to cut the fat and gain muscle ? I really don't want to be skinny I want to get brolic. I've always been told I have a "muscular build" and would really like to actually feel that way and get myself into shape. Im getting older and healthy living has to become my #1 priority and I'm ready to make it happen. Here's a pic of me with my lil one for reference. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Congrats brother! :pimp: keep workin!
good looks my g!!! KEEP grinding. I'll send you some commisary BCAA [emoji]128548[/emoji]

Nah. KEEP grinding. Do that time. Get out. BrING your fam to the promised land.

Oh. I'm sponsored by Muscle Feast. SMALL company.

Congrats g. :pimp:

You in the door now, keep working, wishing you much success and more life. :pimp:
Thank you brother!!! I always appreciate your kind words. LIkewise. LET'S keep grinding and attain our goals!!!!

So what are y'all getting out of these sponsorships?
I think people who got a following the got hit by them get product. Commission.

Me? I get free gear. PRODUCT. I reached out to the company. AS a fan. SHOWED them my youtube. They were already fans, apparently.

But, being poor, that's oNE less bill I have to pay. Free product works for now.

Obviously I won't settle for only that in the future. MIGHT even make my own damn whey/bcaa. WHO knows. WE will see how it all works out

I know max chewning said he gets gear. Product. Commission. When he said how he pays for his gym or whatever.

The whole goal was to motivate people who thinkk you have to be somebody to get things you want. You don't have to be anybody. Just work hard and apply yourself and it will come.

good looks my g!!! KEEP grinding. I'll send you some commisary BCAA [emoji]128548[/emoji]

Thank you brother!!! I always appreciate your kind words. LIkewise. LET'S keep grinding and attain our goals!!!!

Me? I get free gear. PRODUCT. I reached out to the company. AS a fan. SHOWED them my youtube. They were already fans, apparently.

But, being poor, that's oNE less bill I have to pay. Free product works for now.

Obviously I won't settle for only that in the future. MIGHT even make my own damn whey/bcaa. WHO knows. WE will see how it all works out

I know max chewning said he gets gear. Product. Commission. When he said how he pays for his gym or whatever.

The whole goal was to motivate people who thinkk you have to be somebody to get things you want. You don't have to be anybody. Just work hard and apply yourself and it will come.

Your come up is awesome bro congrats when did u start building and why ?

I'm probably about 40 pounds overweight, 194 to be exact and I need to make a lifestyle change and get myself in the gym. Been dieting for the last two days it's really hard but I'm gonna stay with it. Idk anything about fitness or body building but I'm gonna start my gym membership Monday. What are some things I can immediately do to cut the fat and gain muscle ? I really don't want to be skinny I want to get brolic. I've always been told I have a "muscular build" and would really like to actually feel that way and get myself into shape. Im getting older and healthy living has to become my #1 priority and I'm ready to make it happen. Here's a pic of me with my lil one for reference. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cut. SLOW bulk.

Go back a page or two. I posted my routine/diet.

I USED IIFYM cal. It was accurate for me. YOU an adjust the calories +100/-100. THEN adjust to how your body loses weight.

Also here:
https://www.t-nation.com/training/truth-about-bulking

https://www.muscleforlife.com/rapid-weight-loss/

That's what I've used.

You see how I'm looking. I'M proof.

But ultimately. DO what yyou want.

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc first is your mindset. You gotta be hungry for your goals. Do some research. Maybe get some trainer advice from a good trainer if you don't know what you're doing.

Cut down heavy on carbs and fat. Do high interval training. You'll get there

Your come up is awesome bro congrats when did u start building and why ?
Started my fitness channel 2 years ago with my ex.

Candito was subscribed to my comedy channel. Saw the fitness channel. Promoted it. That's when I got a wave of attention

Ex left me. Disappeared for a couple months. Homeless. Broke. A lot of people unsubscribed. Got tired of waiting for my EX to shoot me again. My personal manager told me go out and get it and stop waiting on people. So I did that. Linked with my boy from school. Built my team with my family. Started grinding.

It's picking back up. I do everything myself. My editing. Shooting. Graphic design. I was shooting when people used to look at me weird. Now everybody in my gym got at DLSR and a channel.

I found a company I was a fan of. Reached out. He gave me a trial run. Ran it by his team. I got nothing but love. He made it official.

Just keep grinding. I wake up wanting more. I sleep in a room. In a basement.
With mice and roaches. I graduate this summer. I was supposed to get a car this mornh, at this time. My boss (my own people btw) set me up and got me fired. My own mom, her car died. She was walking everywhere and she lives upstate. So that's why i keep grinding. Cause we never had anything.

Look at my Mfp log. I eat the same thing every day. People ask how. I grew up poor. Some days all we had were PB&J. You ate 3 of those already. You don't want another. Eventually you get hungry enough to eat another. And that's how I train my mind. I will Starve until that ground turkey taste like lasagna.

I'm just trying to bring my family to the promised land. Give my mom and my grandmother something before they leave this Earth. Cause we struggled for so long. And we have had good times -- I've been around the world. But we still struggled.

My grandmother worked tolls for 20 years. All she got was pension and a damn watch.

Stay hungry

U gotta shout out NT in the vids bra, gotta let themknow! Lol

On the real tho good stuff man, the moneys there just gotta chase it thats all!

U gotta shout out NT in the vids bra, gotta let themknow! Lol

On the real tho good stuff man, the moneys there just gotta chase it thats all!
I got yall next video [emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji] now that I'm back on good terms with Nt lmao

Good looks!!! and yup!! That's it. Enough money to go around. IMma give the game for free. Idc. I want everybody to get money.

soundview soundview damn your story is inspiring as hell man.. I got a lot of things that I have to improve as well and motivation that I need to use to better myself. It's never too late for someone to turn their life around and your story is definitely something that inspires me. Gonna do my homework and study what I need to study and hit that gym this Monday

soundview soundview damn your story is inspiring as hell man.. I got a lot of things that I have to improve as well and motivation that I need to use to better myself. It's never too late for someone to turn their life around and your story is definitely something that inspires me. Gonna do my homework and study what I need to study and hit that gym this Monday
I'm cutting. If you need help just PM me. I will give what you need as long as you listen. Lol. JUST don't make me waste energy and do what you want.

Thank you man. Just take at you don't have and use it for motivation.

Cutting is hard. You'll have to e ally dedicated. I drank damn 40 today. Already hit my macros. I'M hungry. It's 830. Might link up with my cousin. HOW IM NOT SUPPOSED TO EAT. HOW.

Life sucks.

Any recommendations for snacks in between meals ? I'm transitioning from somebody who eats the worst way possible. I usually eat large portions 2-3 times a day of the worst type of food. Last couple days I've eaten way smaller portions 3 times a day. 8:30AM, 1:00PM, and 8:00PM and have been completely starving :lol: Diet yesterday included two fried eggs with salsa for breakfast, salad with sliced turkey breast for lunch, steak fajitas for dinner. Today was :nerd:z of strawberry and peach oatmeal, turkey salad for lunch, and steamed fish with peppers and brown rice for dinner. All I'm drinking now it water and diet tea gold peak tea which has zero calories. I just really need something that I can snack on throughout the day so I don't feel like I'm dying of hunger.

I'm cutting. If you need help just PM me. I will give what you need as long as you listen. Lol. JUST don't make me waste energy and do what you want.

Cutting is hard. You'll have to e ally dedicated. I drank damn 40 today. Already hit my macros. I'M hungry. It's 830. Might link up with my cousin. HOW IM NOT SUPPOSED TO EAT. HOW.

Life sucks.

Got you man. Life sucks until u look in the mirror and see what all that hard work and dedication rewarded u with

congrats man! hopefully bigger things comes your way after this. 

im floating around 200lbs/ 5'10 been trying to cut weight, dropped the weights and been running and stair master this whole week. Been watching my diet but i do not wanna do intermittent fasting. think ima go supper low carb for a week or two and see how it goes.

Any recommendations for snacks in between meals ? I'm transitioning from somebody who eats the worst way possible. I usually eat large portions 2-3 times a day of the worst type of food. Last couple days I've eaten way smaller portions 3 times a day. 8:30AM, 1:00PM, and 8:00PM and have been completely starving :lol: Diet yesterday included two fried eggs with salsa for breakfast, salad with sliced turkey breast for lunch, steak fajitas for dinner. Today was :nerd:z of strawberry and peach oatmeal, turkey salad for lunch, and steamed fish with peppers and brown rice for dinner. All I'm drinking now it water and diet tea gold peak tea which has zero calories. I just really need something that I can snack on throughout the day so I don't feel like I'm dying of hunger.

You need to get yourr macros. Then your snacks can be w.e you choose.

Ask andybody here. I eat twizzlers. Funyuns. ICE cream. HOT dogs. KEnnedys. ALL lat.

Life sucks.

Got you man. Life sucks until u look in the mirror and see what all that hard work and dedication rewarded u with
I want to reward my hunger with 2 hot dogs rn
@XCellznext time recommend a thermo that curbs hunger [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom