STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I didnt know we were talking full ASG squats lol
I'm not, go look at my squats, I don't ever go past slightly breaking parallel / parallel but what homeboy in that video did was NOT a squat, he had a good 3-4 inches more to go down for it to count.

Also like I've said countless times, most people that say they squat "ATG" really don't. 

Last edited:
I'm not, go look at my squats, I don't ever go past slightly break parallel / parallel but what homebody in that video did was NOT a squat, he had a good 3-4 inches more to go down for it to count.

Also like I've said countless times, most people that say they squat "ATG" really don't. 

Im just tryna be like u when i grow up

Im just tryna be like u when i grow up
Apparently you just gotta wake up and decide one morning you want to squat 500 and boom it will happen 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Yeah Im really surprised people think you can just decide to train for something and easily do it. 

People always cry genetics when it comes to lifting. Lebron is like in the top 1 percent of genetics freaks in the world :lol:

I can't look at someone like him, seeing how big, fast, and powerful he is,

And think, wow, he probably couldn't squat 2z BW

Apparently you just gotta wake up and decide one morning you want to squat 500 and boom it will happen :lol: :tongue:  

Gonna try this tomorrow. If u dont see me post again i went to snap city and ima vegetable.

People always cry genetics when it comes to lifting. Lebron is like in the top 1 percent of genetics freaks in the world
laugh.gif

You guys and these bodyweight multipliers are funny.

I bet you James Harrison would struggle to squat 2x bodyweight to legit depth with no spot. TAKE THAT.

Yeah Im really surprised people think you can just decide to train for something and easily do it. 

People always cry genetics when it comes to lifting. Lebron is like in the top 1 percent of genetics freaks in the world :lol:

Just because hes big and fast at basketball doesnt mean hes a good lifter.

His body is designed for what it does.

There arent many great general athletes at the pro level. 99% of them are highlyyy sepcialized.

I wonder who would win in a squat off jj watt or harrison, both dudes are freaking beasts in the league man

Any of y'all ever taken a trip to James Harrison's Instagram dude is ox strong. He does wild feats of strength in his leisure [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Any of y'all ever taken a trip to James Harrison's Instagram dude is ox strong. He does wild feats of strength in his leisure [emoji]128514[/emoji]

He been in the NFL and on every type of steroid for 13+ years, not surprising. :lol:

If Kobe trains for it he can squat 400 but he never has so I doubt it

You'd need to be a Charles Barkley type build to be squatting big numbers without really working for it.

In fact, I think Charles Barkley deadlifted 315 his first time deadlifting :lol:

Last edited:
Guys 400 ain't 5 or 600. I believe if most people train consistently they'll be able to hit that eventually. With that being said if you don't train for it most people won't be able to do it on a whim.

lol I think a lot of y'all are underestimating how much weight that is. Boss said it earlier very few folks in here are probably hitting that and I'm sure the avg for us is like 2+ years of serious weightlifting. What makes y'all think someone who isn't required to lift heavy for their sport can get it so quickly? Basketball players don't lift heavy like other sports. More focus on conditioning/light weights and high reps. And when basketball players squat, most don't squat to depth/parallel

Guys 400 ain't 5 or 600. I believe if most people train consistently they'll be able to hit that eventually. With that being said if you don't train for it most people won't be able to do it on a whim.

Jew making it sound like Kobe can do it on a whim lol

I think he's capable of it, but not on a whim. He would need to work on it for an extended time

But I don't think he's ever done it. I doubt he's ever gone over 315 squat 225 bench

Basketball players don't need big lifting numbers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom