STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What food do you guys bring to work to bulk on? I'm talking I want to eat 3k calories in a 10 hours shift and still have dinner to eat when I get home.

Been losing weight since I'm not cooking food and eating all day at work. I want to gain a quick 10.

NT hates anyone who is successful. 
not neek. everyone loves neek now even though he was clowned on while he was here. he's probably the rare exception though. even wale got bombed off of here [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Any good knee wraps (besides inzer) that really great and cheaper? On amazon, even? I got prime. Want a pair for my knee until I do my therapy.

Who's neek?
he was an NT regular around 04-08 or something like that. got clowned for wearing skinny jeans. not like he's famous nowadays or anything but he started a clothing brand called antisocial social club that has done well for what it is. some celebs wore his brand and it took off. nice guy.

and yes, wale used to post but he used to get clowned on mercilessly until he quit :lol: NT used to not tolerate foolishness. it's way more kumbaya nowadays.

another semi-famous guy that used to post in here all the time was dom kennedy. he's still pretty well-liked on NT.

ben yang (benballer) has a long history on here. he was always super cool with me and hooked me up with a huge box of clothes once but his approval rating on NT nowadays is really low.

there was a guy that was a professional card player on here that was really well-liked. he won over a million in some big tournament and used to give advice about gambling.

probably plenty of guys from older NT that i can't recall.

We ain't all lucky [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I get envious when I was people squat. THEY don't know what I go through.

Been on fish oil 2-3 weeks now. No dofferencr [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Dude at the gym told me about glucosamine. I started taking it but no noticeable difference for me yet.

Hit 185 1x4 last night on the incline bench....

2 years ago this was all a dream

Dude at the gym told me about glucosamine. I started taking it but no noticeable difference for me yet.
i've taken animal flex, which is supposed to help your joints.

Been having right knee issues lately but sadly the supplement didnt do anything. starting to think it might be a tendon issue

i've taken animal flex, which is supposed to help your joints.

Been having right knee issues lately but sadly the supplement didnt do anything. starting to think it might be a tendon issue

My issue is tendonosis of my patellar tendon.

I've done glucosamine, taken fish oil on the regular, done rigorous stretching/physical therapy/massage. Apparently Platelet Rich Therapy injections is my next option. $800 per injection :smh:

Back
Top Bottom