STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I find it good for me to do abs beginning of my work out and between sets. To let muscles rest, before I fill them up again. For me I like to stretch my abs, and not use weight with an ab crunch Machine.

If I'm trying to gain muscle would doing cardio slow my gains? I've completely stopped doing cardio and not sure if I should be doing it or not.

This dude Soundview is crazy y'all 
laugh.gif

Netflix

Dude worked at the post office and breaking lifting records

Like what?

Last edited:
Smh @ losing my strength tremendously when I lost this weight. Smmfh.

I'm pissed.

Still can DL 435lbs though. :lol:

Smh @ losing my strength tremendously when I lost this weight. Smmfh.

I'm pissed.

Still can DL 435lbs though.
laugh.gif
I've been going back and forth on whether i want to lose a few pounds or not. I'm sitting around 185-187lbs right now, and i've always thought it would be cool to get under 180lbs and lean out. I love my strength numbers right now though and i don't want to compromise that. About a year ago i was around 180-182lbs and i wasn't as strong as i am now. 

I'm going to crush chest when I get off. 500 push ups, 100 chest dips, 100 bench dips, 100 BW decline push ups......... Joking...

I took out cash, 300$ cash from the atm before i went to the gym and i guess headed to the br before my workout, my wallet fell. So as im walking out dude who worked there said "hey your wallet is here" and im like oh **** bet but no cash.
They have no camera in here and this is a golds gym..smh **** shady *** ppl yo.

cash was for someone who i owed money too...smh.

I took out cash, 300$ cash from the atm before i went to the gym and i guess headed to the br before my workout, my wallet fell. So as im walking out dude who worked there said "hey your wallet is here" and im like oh **** bet but no cash.
They have no camera in here and this is a golds gym..smh **** shady *** ppl yo.

cash was for someone who i owed money too...smh.

Sorry about that bro.

One thing I can say about CF gyms....nobody mess with your things.

Back
Top Bottom