STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah man it sucks. I just force myself to go. I've still gone 4-5x a week I'm starting to adjust now so it's getting easier. I had to hit anytime twice last week though which kind of sucked. I don't even care if they ban me, they were playing Taylor swift and I just brought my loud *** speaker in and threw on 21 savage, two other people told me thank you. :lol:

Bro for real. People keep thinking you have to eat healthy 24/7 to make gains or cuts. You don't. I'll purposely save carbs and fats to eat junk food later in the day. Once I got my flow down I'm good. I ate snickers ice cream the other day [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji] a whole :nerd:unces too.

I like funyuns cause they taste good and have the least amount of fat...but mack up for it in sodium lol

But thanks man!!! I appreciate all of the love. I'm just trying to be cut and strong (like yall).

Sound view [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Word word. I dont eat junk food cuz tbh i dont even like how that **** tastes anymore :lol:. Fam i been stayin with for the past yr dont really buy that type of stuff so its not there. Even the odd time they do i had a lil and i dont even like it lol too much sugar for me. Havent ate fast food on over a year either. Im just tryna appreciate good food til its back to 3hots and a cot :lol:

Even in lock up they use to give us these juice crystal packs, joints were straight sugar. My celly loved them and dude was a diabetic lmao. I use to trade them ***** for bananas and oranges. This fool made a drink one day, **** was cavity in a cup. He crushed up a buncha jolly ranchers and poured a couple packets in water. I was lookin at dude like damn u really tryna OD on the sugar huh

Yeah man it sucks. I just force myself to go. I've still gone 4-5x a week I'm starting to adjust now so it's getting easier. I had to hit anytime twice last week though which kind of sucked. I don't even care if they ban me, they were playing Taylor swift and I just brought my loud *** speaker in and threw on 21 savage, two other people told me thank you. :lol:

:lol: ur a sav bro. I rate it. How r mans supposed to hit PRs to taylor swift?? What we look like, amel? :lol:

Jk amel dont curse me

Think my question got deleted...have any of you tried GMC strength Vitapak I'm thinking of buying it along with Wheybrolic extreme but I wanted to see if you guys had any reviews on it. If this question is against the rules then I apologize.

That is the most ignorant music you can play in front of a general population lmao. But yeah Taylor sqift...tf gym you go to lmao

But yeah. At least you drive. I gotta go to work. Take bus (es) to gym. But to train. Train to last stop. Walk 15 mins. Sigh.

Hard work pays off tjough.

Bro for real. People keep thinking you have to eat healthy 24/7 to make gains or cuts. You don't. I'll purposely save carbs and fats to eat junk food later in the day. Once I got my flow down I'm good. I ate snickers ice cream the other day [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji] a whole :nerd:unces too.

I like funyuns cause they taste good and have the least amount of fat...but mack up for it in sodium lol

But thanks man!!! I appreciate all of the love. I'm just trying to be cut and strong (like yall).

Sound view [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Word word. I dont eat junk food cuz tbh i dont even like how that **** tastes anymore :lol:. Fam i been stayin with for the past yr dont really buy that type of stuff so its not there. Even the odd time they do i had a lil and i dont even like it lol too much sugar for me. Havent ate fast food on over a year either. Im just tryna appreciate good food til its back to 3hots and a cot :lol:

Even in lock up they use to give us these juice crystal packs, joints were straight sugar. My celly loved them and dude was a diabetic lmao. I use to trade them ***** for bananas and oranges. This fool made a drink one day, **** was cavity in a cup. He crushed up a buncha jolly ranchers and poured a couple packets in water. I was lookin at dude like damn u really tryna OD on the sugar huh
lmaooo diabetic making jolly water. Wtf.

I keep forgetting you have a case lmao. Until you bring it up. So you gotta do time????

Side note: I read your reply and thought about donuts. I really water some Entemmens or Enterprises or whareverse powdered donut. I'll even eat the plain one.

I want pizza too.

Also wings and rolls.

I think I want oroes too. Maybe I'll eat some tomorrow for breakfast. F it.

I really want those donuts, though. Or a glazed one. Omg.

Only thing I hate about cutting. ALL YOU DO IS DREAM OF FOOD CAUSE YOU'LL BE HUNGRY BEFORE BED....Unless you sleep early

How many years does it take for one to squat 400 lbs? Frank Mason, the 5'11 Kansas point guard can do that at age 22. I don't know how long he's been lifting but there's no way I'm doing that by 22.

U got a vid? Frank pretty short and skinny...i guess being short helps but still wanna see him squat 400, or if hes quarter squatting

But yeah i feel like theres a lot of big squatters who dont have big verts....we hear all the time bout squatting to get hops but i dont know if its that simple...id say plyometrics is more important

That is the most ignorant music you can play in front of a general population lmao. But yeah Taylor sqift...tf gym you go to lmao

But yeah. At least you drive. I gotta go to work. Take bus (es) to gym. But to train. Train to last stop. Walk 15 mins. Sigh.

I keep forgetting you have a case lmao. Until you bring it up. So you gotta do time????

Side note: I read your reply and thought about donuts. I really water some Entemmens or Enterprises or whareverse powdered donut. I'll even eat the plain one.

I want pizza too.

Also wings and rolls.

Only thing I hate about cutting. ALL YOU DO IS DREAM OF FOOD CAUSE YOU'LL BE HUNGRY BEFORE BED....Unless you sleep early

Lol for real i gave him the look in my avy. This dude going for insulin shots everyday making the deadliest drink he could consume. Oh well **** him not my problem lol. Dude waa off the chain tho man. This guy had hoarded mad snacks from the cantene, slices of bread he kept in empty chip bags, bags of milk. Of all the people i could get stuck wit they got me with this food hoarder. The funniest **** tho was my guy gad a pile of books and magazines and i asked him if i could read one. He said ya so i said which one can i take, the man tells me it doesnt matter cuz he cant read. :rofl: yoo im like tf u got a library worth of books and u cant read bro. He like i like to get the magazines and look at the pics. :rofl:

Ya man looking like a strong possibility. It is what it is at this point, i try not to think about it too much. **** been giving me gray hairs and im not even 30 :lol:

The food thoughts used to be serious for me at first. After a while when u dont see certain foods in the crib or at ur disposal u forget about it ans dont even think about it. I dont have cable either so its not like im seeing commercials for food either lol. I just see whatevers in the fridge.

:lol: ur a sav bro. I rate it. How r mans supposed to hit PRs to taylor swift?? What we look like, amel? :lol:

Jk amel dont curse me

Give me a real apology and I might forgive
[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Crap...Now everybody gotta be nice to Amel before he starts passing out the curse onto us like lil B.

Think my question got deleted...have any of you tried GMC strength Vitapak I'm thinking of buying it along with Wheybrolic extreme but I wanted to see if you guys had any reviews on it. If this question is against the rules then I apologize.

I don't think it got deleted...I believe it got overlooked. The thread be moving fast.

Personally, I can't speak on it because the only multi vitamin I take is Fish Oil - 3000mg a day.

What is included in the pack?

Also GNC is ridiculously expensive. Start looking at Vitamin Shoppe or online contenders.

Anybody can help this guy out?

Last edited:
^^^
IMO GNC anything is wack. Never had any of the supps u mentioned. There are better options out there and also cheaper too. just gotta do ur research thats all

Last edited:
Man. I had to force myself to go school and work got me hitting the gym late now SMH.

I used to go by 12-1. Knock it out the way.

Studies show most peaks (how well you perform) are around 2-3pm.
Hmm I feel like I do way better when I go mid day than when I go at 10-11 so maybe it's true.

How many years does it take for one to squat 400 lbs? Frank Mason, the 5'11 Kansas point guard can do that at age 22. I don't know how long he's been lifting but there's no way I'm doing that by 22.

U got a vid? Frank pretty short and skinny...i guess being short helps but still wanna see him squat 400, or if hes quarter squatting

But yeah i feel like theres a lot of big squatters who dont have big verts....we hear all the time bout squatting to get hops but i dont know if its that simple...id say plyometrics is more important
I couldn't even find a video. All I found was a 175 squat. He didn't break parallel (but close) and when he came up, he pushed so hard his feet came off the floor.

I want pizza too.

Also wings and rolls.

Lol for real i gave him the look in my avy. This dude going for insulin shots everyday making the deadliest drink he could consume. Oh well **** him not my problem lol. Dude waa off the chain tho man. This guy had hoarded mad snacks from the cantene, slices of bread he kept in empty chip bags, bags of milk. Of all the people i could get stuck wit they got me with this food hoarder. The funniest **** tho was my guy gad a pile of books and magazines and i asked him if i could read one. He said ya so i said which one can i take, the man tells me it doesnt matter cuz he cant read. :rofl: yoo im like tf u got a library worth of books and u cant read bro. He like i like to get the magazines and look at the pics. :rofl:

Ya man looking like a strong possibility. It is what it is at this point, i try not to think about it too much. **** been giving me gray hairs and im not even 30 :lol:

The food thoughts used to be serious for me at first. After a while when u dont see certain foods in the crib or at ur disposal u forget about it ans dont even think about it. I dont have cable either so its not like im seeing commercials for food either lol. I just see whatevers in the fridge.
Lmaooo wtf. There's grown people that seriously can't read? Damn. I thought that only happened in "life" or if you were fantasia.

Man. I had to force myself to go school and work got me hitting the gym late now SMH.

I used to go by 12-1. Knock it out the way.

Studies show most peaks (how well you perform) are around 2-3pm.
Hmm I feel like I do way better when I go mid day than when I go at 10-11 so maybe it's true.

It is true.

I am always right.

You're welcome.

Highly doubt frank mason hitting 400 going parallel. Most basketball players don't have high squat numbers and if they do they're not hitting parallel

Highly doubt frank mason hitting 400 going parallel. Most basketball players don't have high squat numbers and if they do they're not hitting parallel
Yeah basketball players are the weakest out of all major pro sports probably, they really don't have a reason to do heavy strength training. I think at the combine they only have to do 185 on bench for max reps.

Kobe was squatting 400 regularly but he was in his 30's and weighing around 240 so it's not really that impressive for an elite athlete.

You got guys considered "bums" in the NFL squatting 600.

Kansas' strength coach is pretty damn good, I don't have a vid of him hitting 400 but she (his strength coach is a female) posted a pic of him hitting 315 and possibly some change parallel, also saw a vid of him hitting a 242 clean relatively easy

Edit: there's a vid of him hitting an easy 365 front squat a while ago so yea he's a 400+ back squatter

Last edited:
I don't think it got deleted...I believe it got overlooked. The thread be moving fast.

Personally, I can't speak on it because the only multi vitamin I take is Fish Oil - 3000mg a day.

What is included in the pack?

Also GNC is ridiculously expensive. Start looking at Vitamin Shoppe or online contenders.

Anybody can help this guy out?

^^^
IMO GNC anything is wack. Never had any of the supps u mentioned. There are better options out there and also cheaper too. just gotta do ur research thats all

Thanks for the response I'll try to do some more research like you guys suggested. I also might give fish oil a try as I've been hearing good things about it. Any suggestions on a good pre?

Kobe was squatting 400 regularly but he was in his 30's and weighing around 240 so it's not really that impressive for an elite athlete.

You got guys considered "bums" in the NFL squatting 600.
Any video proof of Kobe squatting that? I believe the story of Tiger benching 300+ before I believe Kobe squatting 400.

Also a lot of those NFL weight room numbers aren't legit at all, you got guys claiming they are 500-600 benchers and its being done to a 2 board 
laugh.gif

A1supplements and allstarhealth .com are good places to shop sometimes they'll have buy one get one free deals 

Back
Top Bottom