STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

replacement sleeves came in today and my belt is on order, just waiting on a deal for squat shoes and we're back in business.

first time squatting beltless and in flats in over a year.
I was a bit apprehensive but once I got going it felt the same.

Working sets

squat: 250 3x6
deadlift : 335 2x6

I have an older pair of Romaleos size 11., still in great shape. 

Y'all got some good taste

Recent playlist highlights:

Pick up the phone - Travis Scott
Let it enfold you (whole album) - Senses fail
Pt 2 - Kanye west
Phantom Lord - Metallica
Five stories falling - Thursday
Back dat *** up - juvenile [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I had to play "down for my *****" by C Murder on repeat today. It just gets me hype. No I did not repeat the N word in unison.

I folded and bought high volume pump. Whatever it's called. I havery prime. It said prime. Now they saying next tuesda wtf?

Anyways I hope it works like yall say it does.

You listen to a lot of southern music I noticed.... Got some fatgripz in the mail today things are awesome... Had to humble myself on a lot of exercises....
Depends, really. But I like to get amped up. Got my 2000s playlist. My own playlist. Most of the time it's Rae Sremmurd "Look Alive"

My gym plays POWER 106.

GOAT.
I choose Cruz.
Thanks for reminding me to catch up on Big Boy interviews.

Do Romaleos fit big or small?
nerd.gif
I personally say TTS, some people might size down for a tighter fit but the break in process will KILL your feet.

I usually like to listen to hip hop or some EDM during Crossfit workouts. 

Gonna take the rest of the week off to let my body recover a bit. Between competitions and the Crossfit Team Series in the past month or so, my body weary (word to Bernie Mac). Gonna try to get in with my chiropractor on Friday for an adjustment and a massage.

Whenever the sizing discussion comes up, I forget if I went tts or a half size down on my romaleos. I'll try and check today so I can actually contribute lol

Last edited:
For sizing help.
Romaleos - 10.5 (tighter fit)
Adidas UB 2.0 - 11 (great fit)
Roshe Run - 11 (great fit)
Vans - 10.5
Jordans - 10.5

Will be ordering strong knee sleeves if there is a black friday sale :nerd: repped for the size info.

I do not believe my vans and my romaleos are the same size lol

*edit

I was right.

I'm at 7.5 in vans

A size 7 in romaleos

Yes I know I have small feet lol

Last edited:
I went TTS on my first pair of Romaleos and they fit great. Some of my friends with narrower feet went down .5. Comparing them to a pair of Adi-Powers the Romaleos feel like a wider shoe.

I'm flat footed so my foot profile is wider and although I could probably size down .5 for a tighter fit I didn't want my feet dying.

Last edited:
Also maDE me realize HOW important your diet and counoting macros really is.

I know it's different for everyone but what's the breakdown of your Macros. After reading a lot of different information I've settled at 40/40/20 to start. I'll see how I react and adjust accordingly. Just wanted to get an idea of other peoples breakdown.

Appreciate it my dude but I'm a size 9. That 545 on your IG was too easy. What're you anticipating your opener to be at the next meet?
Thanks man, felt slow as **** though. I will probably open a little under that, my main goal is to try and tie my PR but Im not sure if I will, these last 2 cycles haven't been the best for squats.

My goal is to get to a 450 squat by next summer. Seeing your guys's big numbers is giving me some motivation.

Thanks man, felt slow as **** though. I will probably open a little under that, my main goal is to try and tie my PR but Im not sure if I will, these last 2 cycles haven't been the best for squats.

Why you think that is?

You've said that's your best lift, do you think you've kinda hit a plateau or something?

There were a handful of girls that totaled 1k or better at USAPL nationals, that should be motivation for a couple of you in here 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
I know it's different for everyone but what's the breakdown of your Macros. After reading a lot of different information I've settled at 40/40/20 to start. I'll see how I react and adjust accordingly. Just wanted to get an idea of other peoples breakdown.

Ratios like that mean absolutely nothing.

Back
Top Bottom