STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

White people get conditioned to not look at race but minorities don't have that luxury....
mean.gif

saw that yest. Just happy he's black and he had them play "knuck while you buck" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
:rofl:

Why are you happy that he is black? Kind of an odd thing to say...
I cant be happy that a black man set a world record? That's like asking a black person why they were happ that someone half black was elected president. Dominicans can put a million flags on their car. Flags all in the house. Ricans can be quick to say "I'm boricua, baby"

I uplift my people or I'm proud of them for their accomplishments, and that's weird to people. I don't get yall.

Like i said. I'm happy a black man set a record.

If you took anything else from that besides what I said, that's on YOU. If I ain't say it, idc.
I mean.... almost very one of his posts mention race. I'm obviously not the only one that noticed.
he didn't say every post. He referred to that one. So you're obviously the only one that "noticed".

But I'm glad to know you pay that much attention to my posts.

Next time, speak up for yourself. Don't wait for Boss to ask why I'm happy a black man set a record. You're a grown man. Stop waiting for other men to make moves.

Also, if I'm so habitual about it, quote every single post I've made in this thread. Let's see what the percentage is that are about race. Even if it was, if I'm not putting down any races, why you crying? Man up and stop acting like a real housewife of NIKETALK.

Last edited:
Race threads never turn out well lol
That's what the majority of general is full of now :smh:

Haven't been in this thread in a minute. What's everybody's routine for active recovery?

I usually just take it easy and go for a 3 mile jog and a stretch. My local park has a running track around it so it helps me keep trace of distance. I break down the 3 miles to three sets with a 2 minute rest period where I hydrate and stretch where I feel the most sore. So it's 4 laps, 2 minute rest,...etc. At the end I do a bit of core, nothing too crazy just some basic crunches.

Why are you happy that he is black? Kind of an odd thing to say...

White people get conditioned to not look at race but minorities don't have that luxury....
I don't even look at race. I'm just happy for my fellow black man. And I ain't taking it back. Idc.

Dominicans can be proud of Ortiz.
Ricans can be proud of Rodriguez.
Asians were proud of Lin.

God forbid a Black man proud for another Black man making moves.

I'm so wrong.

What was I thinking.

Me: I'm happy a black man set a record.
Them: So if he wasn't black you wouldn't be happy for him?

Check my Youtube. Named my first single ever "Ed coan" years ago. Cause I admired him that much. So how could I possibly admire a white man if I'm happy for black men?

But I'll let them tell it. Lol people just always need a reason to complain. Always need to turn whatever they read to whatever they wanted to see to fit their agenda.

Last edited:
lets please drop this race thing and get back on topic...

hit back and bi today... I get annoyed at teens who stay on a machine and just socialize and not move weight 
mad.gif

couldnt use my favorite back machine cause of it 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways.

Getting mad people coming up asking about my training, etc. It's crazy. Never really got this maNY compliments in such a short amount of time.

Also maDE me realize HOW important your diet and counoting macros really is.

One kid today asked for my arm workout. It was just weird because 85% is just from dieting.

And I told him that. But I told him do what he wants, I can't make him do anything. That's just what works for me. He is his own man lol.

Then some OG powerlifter (He's like 70+ benching 315 and won a couple local power meets) wanted me to deadlift with him and some othere kid he's training. I'm like my deadlift is only 415 [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I still see I as a baby number.

All in all. It's good to get all this love. I mean I still hate myself. But it's good to get some love.

I'm happy iaint give up when I realized the power of roids.

Flipnote: my old coworker roids. Dudes bench went up like 30-40 months since August. He just hit 365. Deadrifted almost 600lb. And benched 315x8 at 194lbs. While still at 6% BF. It's funny. When he told me, I'm like yo...I was wondering how we were the same size and in 2 weeks you were way bigger than me :rofl:

lets please drop this race thing and get back on topic...

hit back and bi today... I get annoyed at teens who stay on a machine and just socialize and not move weight >:

couldnt use my favorite back machine cause of it :frown: :lol:
Nah. Worse then that is the man who wants to do 100 sets. Like WHYYYYYYYY.

how much eggs and oat meal you guys consume each day? Im trying to getsome water weight off and wanna know whats a good amount. 

and he had them play "knuck while you buck" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
:rofl:
mannnn i don't really listen to much rap (unless you count trap) when i workout but i'll throw on knuck if you buck when i wanna get hyped. classic song right there.

mannnn i don't really listen to much rap (unless you count trap) when i workout but i'll throw on knuck if you buck when i wanna get hyped. classic song right there.

When 8Ball & MJG-You Dont Want Drama comes on :x

or when lil troy wanna be a balla comes on

and plenty of others :x

When 8Ball & MJG-You Dont Want Drama comes on :x

or when lil troy wanna be a balla comes on

and plenty of others :x

Never Scared by bone crusher will have you chewing on a 5 pound plate [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom