STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Liquid grip >*

Like big papi

I've been using the MyFitness Pal for the last 70 days, planning my food for the day, and trying to burn 1300-1500 calories a day.

I (6'7") started at 280 and now sitting at 233. Still got some work to do and when I hit my goal weight I gotta start lifting but still feel good.

Haven't been this light since well before high school (22 now)

Keep going strong.. :nthat:

bballermarkie bballermarkie good stuff mang :pimp: u are pretty tall, 6'7", 233 lb sounds pretty good on the surface but of course theres a lot more to it then that...whats your goal?

This is a longshot but if any1 stays in fort worth and wants to link up to workout, im here til next friday. Id rather hoop but ill lift too

As some of you know I work at Life Time Fitness Corporate. If you've thought about joining, join before 10/31 at a discounted rate and these other benefits:

• $0 joining fee
• $0 add on fee
• Monthly dues savings of $5 to $30
• Personal Training Session, a one-hour session to explore and experience equipment, discuss goals and develop a customized workout plan ($75 value).
• One month of kid’s group swim lessons for each junior added on to the membership ($60 value).

To redeem, go here:

https://ims.mylt.com/ims/promo/frie...t_rid=53583375&et_attr1=promotional#promoCode

Enter friendsfamily-567pc as your promotion code.

If the above isn't working, DM me your email and I'll send you the offer.

I have 5 codes, and once they're gone, they're gone.

Last edited:
^^^thats what she sa... Nvm

That squat was insane tho. When I think that's over double my max it's disheartening. Gonna give up lifting for Pilates now.

Just copped one of these to minimize shoulder rotation and decrease ROM on BP and other barbell movements. Figured I'd share.

bballermarkie bballermarkie good stuff mang :pimp: u are pretty tall, 6'7", 233 lb sounds pretty good on the surface but of course theres a lot more to it then that...whats your goal?

This is a longshot but if any1 stays in fort worth and wants to link up to workout, im here til next friday. Id rather hoop but ill lift too
Right now I think I'm shooting for around 210 and then when I get back to school I can start lifting and putting back on some muscle weight.

My main exercise has always been basketball so outside strong legs my muscle mass is pretty low so I think I still have done fat to lose

Maaaaaaaaaaan only got like 30 min of sleep at work, got off this morning and knocked out chest, was SUPER tired. Worked up to 245 for 2 reps on BP and then some accessory exercises...

Need something like a sleeping bag to take to work and sleep that full hour on my break...

Last edited:
I think I remember a while back somebody posted a website to help with meal prepping/recipes based on your macros. Can somebody link me? Reps will be given

My brother let me use me his Inzer wrist wraps today for bench and OHP. Felt weird at first but man theybhelped a lot once I got in a groove. I might have to hop on a bench program while I'm taking an extended break from squatting.

My brother suggest a Candito bench program. Anyone ever run it before? Opinions?
I haven't used my wrist straps in years. I used them last week because of that. Put them back in the locker lol I still haven't found a use for them now. Last time I've used them was when I first started, in my Pl days, after I sprained my wrist.

I mean.... almost very one of his posts mention race. I'm obviously not the only one that noticed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom